Fancy Peacock Events Reviews

10 | Mount Joy, PA

10 Reviews for Fancy Peacock Events

10 Fancy Peacock Events Reviews

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2018

Joy lives up to her name and was an absolute joy to work with. Her attention to detail and keen eye made our wedding run perfectly. She is super organized and thought of every little detail. She set up the space beautifully, took into account every (random) request of ours, and even thought to box up some desserts for us to enjoy after the event that night. Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made since it allowed to be just enjoy my wedding and have fun!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Fancy Peacock Events's reply:

Jenny, I loved all your personal touches and the feel of your day! So fitting for you guys and I was so happy to be apart of it. You guys had fantastic vendors, and it made for such a great day. Your party and family were also just the best!! Thank you for your kind words! All the best!

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Joy is seriously a heaven send! I was very skeptical about giving someone else the "reigns" of the wedding but Joy was perfect for someone like myself who is a control freak. EASILY the best money spent for the whole wedding. I can't praise her enough!!!

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Ashton · Married on 09/23/2017

I truly could not have had the wedding that I had without Joy. Our wedding venue was completely DIY, and I needed someone to execute all the plans and details I had spent the last year and a half working out. Joy helped us hammer out the nitty gritty details of our wedding day timeline, who would be in charge of which tasks, and was flexible when I needed to change some of the details in the days leading up to our wedding. When my plans had to change and I was no longer to set up the reception area the day of our wedding, Joy stepped in, agreed to arrive an hour earlier, and made sure every detail of our wedding was exactly what I had envisioned. She took care of any and all hiccups that might have happened so that we could just enjoy the day. At the end of the evening, Joy stuck around to help clean up as well. She thought of everything! My husband and I are in agreement that Joy was the best decision we made when planning our wedding, and even guests acknowledged how wonderful and helpful she was. Joy, we can't thank you enough for giving us the wedding of our dreams!!

Ryan · Married on 08/05/2017

WOW! Where to start!

My wife and I planned our wedding for during the summer of 2017. We met with Joy about a year before the day of the wedding to go over a couple things. Personable, witty, knowledgeable and easy going would be a few adjectives that I would use to describe our first encounter. My wife and I knew this was our day of coordinator. Let's hop in the DeLorean, gun it to 88mph and flash forward in time.

It's a few weeks before our wedding, Joy re-enters our lives. As some of you will learn, things WILL start to pile up as the big day draws near. When you hire Joy, you'll see her take a huge chunk of that stress and crush it before your eyes. She confirmed everything with our vendors ( we had 10 of them), worked with my wife to ensure the venue looked exactly the way she wanted and so much more. We had a real DIY wedding which required a lot of attention to detail. We had I was nervous because there were so many moving pieces, but Joy assured us that she had a firm grip on the situation and to not fret.

The day of the event, my wife and I realized how lucky we got. Everything was setup, on time and organized exactly like we discussed. She bounced around like a ninja, making sure the vendors had exactly what they needed and that they stuck to our schedule. From the setup to the breakdown, the ceremony to the reception, she didn't miss a beat. She was everywhere, I swear she must have had a clone. She took all the weight and stress out of our special day. I'm so grateful that she was able to help us get through the most amazing and hectic day of our lives.

Bottomline: Joy is great. Every time my wife or I needed something, she was there, attentive and responsive. I can't recommend her enough to anyone looking to get married. If I can't convince you to work with Joy, call her and you'll see what I mean.

Thanks again for the memorable day, Joy!!!

-Tiffany and Ryan

kendall · Married on 07/08/2017

Joy was absolutely AMAZING. When I say I don't know how we would have done it without her, it is not an exaggeration!
    She was so helpful in the preparation and organization of everything, and was a huge help in the set up of our decorations, coordinating the vendors and drop offs, etc. She made suggestions where we were unsure of what to decide on for certain things. At the end of the night she helped in the clean up and collected the cards, took care of giving the vendors their payments / tips, etc. All of this was what we had expected.
    She went above our expectations in how attentive to us she was throughout the day and night. She checked in on us and brought us waters to ensure we were staying hydrated during the day (it was a hot summer day). We had a cigar table and the cigars were going fast, so she brought my fiance a cigar and told him she'd keep it aside for him for when he wanted one. There were so many more instances like this where Joy went above and beyond what we were expecting and truly catered to us to make sure we were always good and happy.

Joy - can't thank you enough for everything!! My entire family and wedding party raved about you as well!

Ali · Married on 04/29/2017

My wedding would of been a disaster without joy. I honestly have no idea how she did everything so effortlessly. She checks in with you throughout the night to make sure everything is going the way you like it. When something doesn't happen according to plan she handles it and doesn't put any stress on the bride. She was absolutely wonderful. We used her for the cermony and reception. She was there early and one of the last to leave. Helped with set up and clean up. Was so helpful and very detailed oriented. She contacted all of the vendors for us and arranged all arrival times/ kept them updated on any changes or things I wanted to add. Very happy with my choice.

Sara · Married on 05/28/2016

I couldn't have better things to say about working with Joy throughout the wedding planning process. Throughout the planning process, Joy was attentive, organized and resourceful. She took the reigns on our rehearsal day and made sure all of our attendants and family knew exactly what they were doing, expected to do and made it fun and enjoyable for everyone. During rehearsal and the wedding Joy made sure that my husband and my vision for the day was captured by making all the details come together with ease!
    Joy's focus, attention to detail and clear communication for everyone involved made everything throughout the day run smoothly!!

Joy was a fantastic wedding coordinator! She provides ceremony and rehearsal coordinating, although we only used her for the ceremony. Joy was very professional and knew exactly what she was doing. She worked well with our photographer and videographer, learned all the family and wedding party names and made sure everything went very smoothly. We highly recommend her.

Emma · Married on 06/07/2014

Joy was our wedding planner for our wedding in June of 2014. Her services included meeting with us ahead of time to help nail down details about the day, helping us make decisions about how we wanted the day to go, and being there as a support for us and organizer for the day. I cannot express how much peace and support I felt having Joy there to help if things went wrong or if we simply wanted something to happen and didn't know how. Her personality is PERFECT for this position: she is so friendly and responsible, but she is so good about getting things done the way her clients want it done. Her respect for details can be seen through her willingness to help in any way and how she works with all of the other hired help of the day. I would not have wanted to trust my wedding day in any other hands because Joy is so good at what she does. We wanted a stress free day, and she truly did everything possible to make that happen- even down to bringing the bridal party snacks during photos. I loved working alongside Joy and I would recommend her services to anyone who is looking for a stress free event! Thanks again Joy! -Emma, Parkesburg, PA