715 Santa Anita Way, Georgetown, TX 78626 Map · Phone number

Fancy Florals 1
Fancy Florals 2

Terri-Ann Wellington · Married on 11/10/2018

Simply Amazing

Ms. Joycelyn was simply amazing. At our first meeting, I was completely clueless as to what I wanted. Nevertheless, she worked with me from the very beginning to ensure that my floral arrangements and table decor were perfect while staying within my budget. We have to make a slight change to one of the arrangements on the day of the wedding but adjusted quickly and did her thing.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Fancy Florals's reply:

Thank you Terri! The change of ceremony location was not a big deal, reworking the arrangement on site to accommodate the different backdrop was an easy enough request. Glad you were pleased. You were great to work with!

Bree · Married on 10/27/2018

Fancy Florals is the way to go!

From helping me when I really had no idea what I wanted to helping us hold the bouquet correctly, Fancy Florals takes care of it all. Everything was beautiful & Joycelyn was so kind. Would truly recommend to any bride looking for a professional & detaile oriented florist!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Fancy Florals's reply:

I absolutely loved how you let me "play" and design your wedding. Such a sweet couple to work with. Drop by an Open House soon!

Rosie Bunik · Married on 07/07/2018

Joycelyn Was a Blessing

I met with Joycelyn and she immediately put my worries to rest. I was unsure of the specifics but had a vision. Joycelyn was able to combine them and make my wedding come to life! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/04/2018

• Adam Copeland Photography
    Adam Copeland Photography Wedding Photographers

Fancy Florals of Austin provides great value to brides and does beautiful work! Joycelyn is very conscientious and seeks to make the floral selections for brides fit their unique style. We have photographed many weddings that have been designed by Fancy Florals of Austin, and each of them fits the style and personality of the bride beautifully!

• Kayla Knight Cakes
    Kayla Knight Cakes Wedding Cakes

I highly recommend Joycelyn, owner of Fancy Florals. She creates beautiful, elegant, breathtaking floral arrangements. Her creativity and artistic abilities shine through her work. She takes the time to listen to every bride's vision and gives them honest feedback regarding their ideas. Then she executes those ideas she and the bride have created without flaw!

• 715 Santa Anita Way Georgetown, 78626 See on map