Fancy Florals Reviews

Fancy Florals 1
Fancy Florals 2

Terri-Ann Wellington · Married on 11/10/2018

Simply Amazing

Ms. Joycelyn was simply amazing. At our first meeting, I was completely clueless as to what I wanted. Nevertheless, she worked with me from the very beginning to ensure that my floral arrangements and table decor were perfect while staying within my budget. We have to make a slight change to one of the arrangements on the day of the wedding but adjusted quickly and did her thing.

Fancy Florals's reply:

Thank you Terri! The change of ceremony location was not a big deal, reworking the arrangement on site to accommodate the different backdrop was an easy enough request. Glad you were pleased. You were great to work with!

Bree · Married on 10/27/2018

Fancy Florals is the way to go!

From helping me when I really had no idea what I wanted to helping us hold the bouquet correctly, Fancy Florals takes care of it all. Everything was beautiful & Joycelyn was so kind. Would truly recommend to any bride looking for a professional & detaile oriented florist!

Fancy Florals's reply:

I absolutely loved how you let me "play" and design your wedding. Such a sweet couple to work with. Drop by an Open House soon!

Rosie Bunik · Married on 07/07/2018

Joycelyn Was a Blessing

I met with Joycelyn and she immediately put my worries to rest. I was unsure of the specifics but had a vision. Joycelyn was able to combine them and make my wedding come to life! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Marisa · Married on 04/21/2018

Best Wedding Florist!

Joycelyn is amazing! She so helpful and helps you find exactly what you invision for you wedding day. She made the process so easy and was very helpful the day of. She truly does such beautiful work!

Fancy Florals's reply:

Thank you Marisa!! You were a beautiful bride with a beautiful heart! Absolutely loved designing your wedding.

Roxanne · Married on 06/10/2017

Joycelyn was amazing!! She took what I was thinking and inserted ideas that allowed everything to come together!! Every recommendation was thought out and always had our best interests in mind. Joycelyn accommodated a last minute boutonniere (I miss counted) the day before our wedding day at no additional cost! Her mom attended our event, Joycelyn had a wedding to attend the same day, and she was as sweet as could be. We appreciate there assistance and 100% recommend them for any floral needs!!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Roxanne,
    Oh my, I just saw your review (where have I been?) and am so thankful for your kind words. You are a blessing to me! I wish you many blessings!

Alma · Married on 06/10/2017

Joycelyn created the most beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning. She was very professional and responsive to my needs. I highly recommend Fancy Florals!

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Fancy Florals 3
    Fancy Florals 4

Fancy Florals's reply:

Thank you Alma! I really appreciate that you let me "play" and trusted me with your arrangements. I know you and Mike will have a great life together.

Tracy · Married on 01/07/2017

I met Joycelyn at an open house hosted at our wedding venue Chateau on the Creek. I looked through her photo books and loved the photos of her work. She was very patient with me as I change both color schemes and flower ideas several times during the planning stage. Even at the final planning meeting, I went in with one idea and ended up changing it completely after a suggestion she made. I loved the flowers for our wedding, and can't thank her enough for completing our special day! I would recommend her work to anyone looking for beautiful flowers for your wedding! Tracy and Brad

Sent on 07/06/2017

Renee · Married on 12/04/2016

My daughter and I truly enjoyed working with Joycelyn for the Wedding. She worked in a professional manner and was very helpful in all of our choices of flowers for bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and centerpieces. Everything looked beautiful. I would definitely recommend her for your special celebration. Would love to work with her again!

Sent on 12/11/2016

We were so happy with our flowers! Joycelyn was very patient and helpful with us. We received so many compliments about how beautiful our flowers were. I would definitely recommend Fancy Florals to anyone looking for beautiful floral for their wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/22/2016

I had such a great experience working with Joycelyn! After sitting down with her and showing her pictures of what I wanted she did an amazing job picking all the components to make my floral arrangements come together. I also was looking for a very specific color/shape of rose that I had seen and although we did not find it at our initial sit down, she emailed me within a couple of hours after talking to her supplier right after our initial meeting to pin point the perfect rose! Not only did my bouquet turn out perfect, but every arrangement that she did was so beautiful and we received many compliments. The table settings were gorgeous and she did a great job creating arrangements to go in my vintage style lantern and vases that were used as centerpieces. I cannot say enough great things about Joycelyn's work. . . I loved all of it and would recommend her services to anyone looking for beautiful and stress free floral design!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Fancy Florals's reply:

You were such a great bride to work with, it makes my job fun and easy. Thank you for the sweet review but, more importantly, allowing me to be a part of your day and trusting me to bring your vision to reality. God bless your marriage!

Kevin · Married on 07/30/2016

We loved our flowers! Our theme was vintage and we had the mix matched vases along with tea pots. Our colors were soft pinks, ivory, and grey. And the flowers were breathtaking! They made the entire venue pop! I even have a left over centerpiece on my kitchen table and it's still beautiful nearly a week later. I could not have been more pleased with my flowers.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Fancy Florals's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review. I loved working with your theme and thought your wedding was beautiful all around. Have a blessed marriage.

Cynthia · Married on 11/07/2015

This florist was amazing! She was so nice, and extremely talented and professional. I recommend Joycelyn without hesitation. She is amazing!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Fancy Florals's reply:

What a wonderful day to be a part of! Thank you for the review but, more so, for allowing me to design! What a wonderful working relationship and family.

My flowers were amazing for my wedding, this past weekend. I was a stressed bride and Joycelyn did an amazing job to make me happy. She provided me with exactly what I wanted and more!!!

Sent on 04/08/2015

mary · Married on 03/28/2015

We really enjoyed working with Joycelyn. She is very knowledgeable about flowers and had great ideas and suggestions. She guided us along with multiple options that we could choose from. She worked within our budget and we loved everything she did. My daughter, the bride, was absolutely thrilled when she got her bridal bouquet. She said it was exactly what she had envisioned. I highly recommend Fancy Florals. We were very happy with the choices we made.
    Mary H.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Fancy Florals's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I loved working in making the wedding what you hoped it would be. I loved seeing Sarah's face when she saw her bouquet....that made my day. What a great day to be a part of.

Amanda · Married on 03/13/2015

It was such a joy to work with Joycelyn of Fancy Florals for our wedding day flowers! My mother-in-law used to work with Joycelyn, so naturally, she gave me her name and information after we got engaged. After meeting with her, I knew that we would be in great hands with Joycelyn! She was so fun and knowledgeable and easy to work with! Every time I had a question or wanted to make a change, Joycelyn was quick to respond and very patient. She took the time with me to get the floral plan exactly how I wanted it. Joycelyn really cares about making her brides happy, and you can tell in every step of the process. The day of the wedding, she showed up with beautiful, fresh flowers that were just as we had planned! Flowers add so much beauty to a wedding, and I am so happy that we went with Joycelyn and Fancy Florals for our wedding day! From the bouquets to the altar flowers to the centerpieces to the flowers on the cake to the petals along the isle, Fancy Florals made our wedding and reception absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Fancy Florals's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the encouraging and kind words. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a part of your day and am happy you were so pleased. What a joy to work with!

Kelsey · Married on 08/02/2014

Joycelyn was so easy to work with! I came in wanting only purple and blue flowers which is not easy on a budget. I had no clue as to what kinds. She literally had nothing to go off of with me. She listened to me try to explain what I wanted and was able to come up with an amazing concept. I was able to have roses, iris, hydrangea, and the beautiful tall grasses that I wanted. I appreciated her complete honesty so I would not make a choice that I would have regretted come wedding time. I had the most beautiful bouquet with the pop of color that I had always wanted. The center pieces were so pretty, guests tried to steal them at the end! She was very conscience of my budget and worked so hard to keep me within it without sacrificing what I wanted. i would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 12/21/2014

heather · Married on 07/05/2014

Joycelyn was so great to work with and we absolutely loved the flowers for our wedding! I wasn't very knowledgeable about different flower types, but I showed her a picture of what I had in mind and she made it happen! My bouquet was gorgeous and everything else she did for us was perfect!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Fancy Florals's reply:

Heather, I absolutely loved working with you! Thank you for the sweet review. I'm so glad you were happy with the results. I want to see wedding pictures!

Kathleen · Married on 04/26/2014

Fancy Florals was part of the recommended vendors for our wedding venue. We were beyond impressed by Joycelyn's talent and professionalism. We started with a budget and talked about our vision for our wedding day. She made great recommendations with regards to flowers and truly helped us stay within our budget. Everything came out so beautiful! We would definitely recommend Fancy Florals!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Carly · Married on 04/05/2014

Joycelyn did a beautiful job on all of our bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and the gazebo centerpiece! I didn't really know what I wanted but during our meeting she made it fun and easy to choose! She had my mom, sister and I laughing the whole time but she was also very professional. On the day of the wedding, she came back and sat with me before the ceremony once everyone else went to line up. It was nice not to be by myself for those last few minutes before I walked down the aisle! That was a really nice, personal touch on top of the wonderful job she did with the flowers!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Fancy Florals's reply:

Carly, thank you for the wonderful review! You were a blessing to work with and I am so glad you were happy with your flowers. What a beautiful bride!

Joycelyn is AWESOME!!!!!
    I had a picture and she made it happen. She stayed in budget didn't sell me anything I didn't need. She was wonderful on the day of my wedding arrived on time with the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. She pinned all the flowers on perfect and I don't think that is even her job. We forgot my wifes brother and she pulled some flowers out of a big arrangment and puff problem gone. Beside the flowers she was so nice and kind to our family I was really happy that we were able to share the day with her.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Fancy Florals's reply:

What a wonderful thing to say! I so enjoyed working with you on your wedding and was happy it all came together to be what you envisioned. The best part of my job is my bride's face when she sees her flowers and you made my day with the look you gave me on your wedding day. Thank you for your review but, most of all, thank you for the day!!

Allison · Married on 11/23/2013

Fancy Florals did a wonderful joy for my daughter 'a wedding. They worked with our budget and had great recommendations. The arrangements were beautiful and elegant. I highly recommend Fancy Florals.

Sent on 01/20/2014

What an amazing woman Joycelyn is!!!! She was so helpful and honest and she made the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!! It was more than I could have ever hoped for. She was so reasonably priced and always willing to help (when you are in a tight budget). She has a great eye for making things beautiful and I am so thankful she was available for my special day!!!!!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Fancy Florals's reply:

Thank you so much! I don't mind working with many different budgets but when I can fulfill a bride's vision and keep to her budget, that makes it worthwhile to me. I am so glad you were happy!

Cioffi · Married on 10/12/2013

Joycelyn was fantastic!! I planned my wedding from Texas and was never really able to preview flowers but I just explained to Joycelyn what I would like and she made it happen and made it better than I could have imagined. All the flowers were perfect and the quality was amazing. She nailed it!!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Fancy Florals's reply:

Thank you so much for the compliment! Sometimes it is so hard to realize a bride's goal for her wedding when having a long distance relationship (and I do consider working with my brides relationships). I am so glad you were happy because you made it such a good experience and trusted me. I want to see pictures! Good luck and God bless.

Emily · Married on 06/20/2013

Never having needed a floral arrangement, I came to Joycelyn with no ideas for what I wanted my flowers to be. She sat with me for as long as I needed, asking the right questions to find out what I really wanted from my flowers. She suggested flowers based on how they last during the time of year I needed them and also based on my budget (she worked based on what I had planned for my budget when others simply laughed and told me that it could not be done with that budget). Working with Joycelyn was very comfortable and did not feel "stiff" in any way. I would not hesitate to recommend Fancy Florals.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Fancy Florals's reply:

Emily, thank you so much for your review! You did a wonderful job in selecting the perfect flowers to compliment your wedding. I enjoyed working with you and wish you the best always!!

Monica · Married on 12/28/2012

Joycelyn was so helpful with everything, she gave us lots of ideas and the flower arrangements were beautiful! She was very flexible and designed arrangements and centerpieces to fit our budget. She is very talented and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/29/2012

Fancy Florals's reply:

Monica, thank you for the wonderful review. The selections you chose were elegant and classy with a touch of whimsy. What a great combination! Thank you also for trusting me! That is really a major factor from my end. You were absolutely great to work with!!