1060 N. Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Face Time Aesthetics by Cynthia Carsten

Face Time Aesthetics by Cynthia Carsten is a wedding beauty service in Tucson, Arizona. Owner and registered nurse Cynthia believes in her client’s natural beauty, and she is passionate about helping them feel confident in it. Her team of medical and beauty experts stays up to date on all medical advances so that they can offer high-quality skin and body treatments. Getting you feeling refreshed and glowing for your special day is their number one goal.

Face Time Aesthetics by Cynthia Carsten provides a wide range of services so you can look vibrant and feel healthy for your wedding. From laser hair removal and body sculpting to chemical peels and botox injections, the team offers many options for a comprehensive and relaxing experience. Whether you’re looking to shed a few wrinkles or hydrate your skin, these services can be tailored to your desired look. Wedding packages include an assortment of enhancements to ensure a personalized treatment that will leave you feeling radiant and rejuvenated on your big day.

Follow Face Time Aesthetics by Cynthia Carsten on

• Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 02/02/2021

Abandoned left to fix!

Patient Care is DEAD
    Just because the white coat states “Master Injector” doesn’t mean ANYTHING! All I have to say is BOTCHED for me after seeing Cynthia for my filler. I’d share pictures but it’s so bad I’m embarrassed and couldn’t be more grateful for the mask 😷😭 ladies everyone anyone.. do your homework before allowing anyone to touch your face especially, FILLER! Yes, Cynthia had to dissolve my filler with hylenex 😰 which comes with risks. Worst part of all this, I am left to pay double the money to get my face back to normal after multiple aggressive laser treatments. I’ve spent so much money fixing my filler area that was retracted, seeing a Dermatologist and several injectors in town for a second opinion and help with getting me back to my baseline.

My original first appointment prior to damage I paid $1390.00 for 2 filler syringes get (1) free February special. 2 syringes were used for my area (filler) saved my free one for another time. 17 cc were retracted from my area and my extra was never used.

Cynthia, refunded me $1390.00 and good luck fixing your situation it’s best you seek services elsewhere.
    WOW, it will cost me $190-360 per laser treatment 1 x 9 to get me back to baseline 😱 you do the math for all my time and money spent beyond my original appointment. Saddens me that I’m left to fix a boo boo that’s caused me insecurity and embarrassed at times if anyone notices. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone, so do your homework and go with your gut. I’ll let you be the judge of if this is whatever or plain ole neglect!

Sent on 05/07/2021

Face Time Aesthetics by Cynthia Carsten Pricing

Face Time Aesthetics by Cynthia Carsten Price Rates

Face Time Aesthetics by Cynthia Carsten FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Gratuity
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair Removal
    Salon
    Spa
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Laser
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Supplements

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Face Time Aesthetics by Cynthia Carsten 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Face Time Aesthetics by Cynthia Carsten 2
    Wedding Package

Wedding packages available to incorpoarte a number of services to get you ready for your big day! Brides and Grooms can absolutely take advantage of this special offer! There is a 20% off discount on services when purchasing the wedding package!

• 1060 N. Campbell Ave Tucson, AZ, 85719 See on map
    520-636-6200 (Phone number)
    520-224-1853 (Fax Number)
    9a-6p
    Location of (Face Time Aesthetics by Cynthia Carsten)