Tucson, AZ 85718 Map · Phone number

About Sauliz Floral Dezigns

Sauliz Floral Dezigns

Specializing in Weddings and Rehearsal Dinner florals and decor.

Rental of Linen, Chairs, Charger Plates, Glassware, Silver Candleabras and much more!

We service Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Nogales, Tubac, Rio Rico and out- of - state.

We offer complimentry consultations and can work within your budget.

Feel free to look up our website at www.saulizfloraldezigns.com

Follow Sauliz Floral Dezigns on

wp000032
wp000038

42 Reviews for Sauliz Floral Dezigns

Samantha · Married on 12/13/2015

Patty was the florist for our wedding and was absolutely incredible! She was able to provide us with the idea/theme we wanted and even ended up under the budget we had to work with. True miracle worker, right there (: She is amazing at putting everything together and the quality was impeccable. I have been to several local events for charities where she has done the arrangements as well and they are always perfect. My husband and I highly recommend her (:

Sauliz Floral Dezigns 1
    Sauliz Floral Dezigns 2
    Sauliz Floral Dezigns 3
    Sauliz Floral Dezigns 4
    Sauliz Floral Dezigns 5
    Sauliz Floral Dezigns 6

Rachel · Married on 11/07/2015

Patty was amazing! She was so welcoming and fun the first time we met with her. My husband and I only had a vague idea of what we wanted. I told her I liked the wildflower look and the colors we wanted and she did the rest. Everything was so beautiful! We got a lot of compliments on the floral arrangements.

Jan · Married on 03/14/2015

Patti made my vision come true when she provided the flowers for both my reception and ceremony. She was such a pleasure to work with. She even offered to transport our decorations to the wedding location which was super helpful and took a major load off of us. She created such beautiful centerpieces with the candelabras that I rented from her in addition with the flowers it was just beautiful!!
    I would defiantly recommend Sauliz Floral Dezigns to anyone needing

Sauliz Floral Dezigns FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 5.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 51.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Arizona Event Management LLC
    Arizona Event Management LLC Wedding Planners

Patty is my all time favorite Tucson florist! She is creative, charming and always impresses my clients and their guests. I'm always excited to visit her in her beautiful shop and create mock ups with her. She's fun and my clients go home super excited after visiting with her. Highly, highly recommended.

• Snaptive photo and effects and Audio, LLC
    Snaptive photo and effects and Audio, LLC Wedding Photographers

Patty Hunter is wonderful!!! Her floral designs are amazing.. She is truly an artist! I am always very excited when I find out that the bride used Sauliz Floral Dezigns because I know the flowers will be amazing for our photos!

• Tucson, AZ 85718 See on map