Sauliz Floral Dezigns Reviews

Sauliz Floral Dezigns 4
Sauliz Floral Dezigns 5
Sauliz Floral Dezigns 6

Samantha · Married on 12/13/2015

Patty was the florist for our wedding and was absolutely incredible! She was able to provide us with the idea/theme we wanted and even ended up under the budget we had to work with. True miracle worker, right there (: She is amazing at putting everything together and the quality was impeccable. I have been to several local events for charities where she has done the arrangements as well and they are always perfect. My husband and I highly recommend her (:

Sauliz Floral Dezigns 7
    Sauliz Floral Dezigns 8
    Sauliz Floral Dezigns 9
    Sauliz Floral Dezigns 10
    Sauliz Floral Dezigns 11
    Sauliz Floral Dezigns 12

Rachel · Married on 11/07/2015

Patty was amazing! She was so welcoming and fun the first time we met with her. My husband and I only had a vague idea of what we wanted. I told her I liked the wildflower look and the colors we wanted and she did the rest. Everything was so beautiful! We got a lot of compliments on the floral arrangements.

Jan · Married on 03/14/2015

Patti made my vision come true when she provided the flowers for both my reception and ceremony. She was such a pleasure to work with. She even offered to transport our decorations to the wedding location which was super helpful and took a major load off of us. She created such beautiful centerpieces with the candelabras that I rented from her in addition with the flowers it was just beautiful!!
    I would defiantly recommend Sauliz Floral Dezigns to anyone needing

Chris · Married on 10/27/2012

Patti was wonderful to work with! We met with her to plan our colors and flower choices a few months prior to the wedding. The day of our wedding the flowers, colors and arrangements were better then we had imagined! My wife and I would highly recommend Patti!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2012

Patty is so amazing! She completely made our wedding day with her wonderful flowers and linens! She even helped by putting up lighting that I had brought to the venue. Patty and her team are THE BEST!!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 02/25/2012

Patti is absolutely amazing at what she does. I gave her a bunch of pictures of things I liked and she came up with gorgeous centerpieces and a huge spray that was on the gazebo (which later came inside and went on the head table). The flowers were so fresh and bright smelled wonderful! We had so many compliments! I would defiantly recommend Patti for anyone looking for beautiful flowers and a kind and generous person to work with!

C · Married on 08/14/2010

I just got married 8/14/10, and Patty was great to work with! I had gotten several quotes from a few local florists, and the others quoted me 2-3 times what Patty quoted me. Since I was planning my wedding from out of state, we did everything (except the first initial consult) by email, and her emails were very thorough and easy to understand.

I did not have a big flower budget, but Patty was able to give me everything I wanted. It turned out even better than I had imagined, and everyone kept telling me how beautiful the flowers were!! Even when my venue/planners forgot to bring the vases for the centerpieces, Patty came through and lent me her vases, and I didn't even find out about it till the next day (thank goodness!). She really went above and beyond, and I am so happy she was my florist. Next time I need flowers in Tucson, I will definitely go to Sauliz Designs :0)

Thank you so much for your work, Patty!!!

Jessie · Married on 05/29/2010

Patty provides outstanding personalized service. Patty’s designs are amazing!! I strongly recommend that you choose Sauliz Floral Dezigns for any special event!!

• Nancy

Nancy · Married on 12/31/2009

Patty Hunter did an outstanding job with our flowers and decor for our New Year's Eve wedding. She went above and beyond what we had expected and really transformed The Stillwell House into a beautiful venue. Thanks so much for all of your help and all of the little extra things you did for us to ensure everything was PERFECT!

Bea · Married on 05/16/2009

I'm the Mother of the Groom, and I've never seen such a Beautiful set up. the flowers were breath taking. patty and her staff were all Amazing!! Every one from her Staff was right there at your finger tips. Patty made sure every one from out of town was taken care of, she even made sure they had plenty of water,temp that day was 100. My Son had his reception at the Vistoso Gulf Resort. As i walked into the reception site I was blown away of how breath taking it was to see the site look like a fairy tale.. All our guest did not stop talking about how Beautiful the Wedding was.. My Son and his New Bride say that the Wedding was a (Dream Wedding)=)))) THANK YOU PATTY and your Staff.. YOU TRULY GAVE JOY TO US ALL...

Sonia · Married on 05/08/2009

Patty performed a faboulous job. Her and her staff went above and beyond what we contracted her for. In addition to providing exceptional flowers at a great price, she set up all the linens, and misc. items at the reception area. Patty meet us at my house the week of the wedding and took a van full of boxes with her so she could set up. We had full confidence in her creative ability and professionalism. She was recommended by my cousin and close friend and we are truly thankful for her and her services. She made our wedding shine.

Tiffani · Married on 04/25/2009

Patty is wonderful and her arrangements were beautiful. I highly recommend using her services.

Kelly · Married on 04/25/2009

Sauliz floral come in one week before our wedding and saved the say.
    They are fantastic.
    Orginal and creative arrangements that fit our wedding perfectly.

Harmony · Married on 04/11/2009

Patty is an excellent floral designer. Her flowers were top notch in quality and workmanship. A week later the flowers continue to look fresh cut.

She was very easy to contact for questions and always prompt in replying. I would and will gladly without reservations suggest her services.

Lauren · Married on 03/21/2009

Our experience with Sauliz floral couldn't have been better. The creativity in design and ability to provide advice to optimize the venue, while being mindful of budget limitations,was extremely helpful. The service at the ceremony and reception was flawless. We had lots of comments on the beautiful bouquets and arrangements. We would recommend Sauliz to anyone.

Lisette · Married on 03/15/2009

Patty was amazing. As a florist she did an incredible job of listening to what we liked and wanted, and then putting something together that was within our budget but was absolutely beyond our expectations. The flowers were gorgeous and lasted for a whole week after the wedding! She put together a stunning archway that my husband and I were married underneath and the huge arrangement above us was so colorful (which was just what we asked for) and smelled heavenly. It was just awe-striking, my relatives kept asking about the flowers and were delighted they were allowed to take the center pieces home. She also filled our space with candle-lit hanging lanterns which were very magical.

As a planner and team player (we were coordinating 12 vendors) Patty was flexible and well organized and very easy going. She was at the venue an hour before anyone else just to make sure everything went smoothly for us. She took charge and picked up the slack from our less organized vendors and kept everything on schedule for us.

I really can't express how wonderful working with Patty was, she was VERY reasonably priced and gave us so much more than we expected. Our wedding was beautiful and so much fun, and we are so grateful to Patty for taking the lead and helping us take care of everything. I HIGHLY recommend her, she really was a dream to have stumbled upon!

• O

Olga · Married on 03/07/2009

Patty, did a great job with my flowers, we had centerpieces, backdrops, additional votives around the perimeter of the room, my ceremony looked incredible, she definetly created an ambiance that was unforgetable. Thanks Patty, you have been great to work with. Flowers smelled and looked beautiful.

Debra · Married on 12/14/2008

They were terrific. They prepared everything for us and delivered the flowers right on time. The prices were VERY affordable and we were able to light up the room with their flowers. We highly recommend.

Anjali · Married on 10/18/2008

Patty is wonderful to work with!! I planned my wedding in Tucson from Salt Lake City and Patty made everything so much easier. She also had some really creative ideas for decor. I would highly recommend Patty to any bride!

Marisa · Married on 10/11/2008

Patty is AMAZING! She went above and beyond to make sure we had everthing exactly the way be hoped it would be. She took time to really get to know our likes and incorporated a lot of special touches that symbolized various aspects of our life and relationship. She was always pleasant, efficient, and offered creative suggestions. Our guests were in awe with her creative talent and the flowers that we used for the wedding and reception.

Cristina · Married on 05/04/2008

It was greaty working with Patty Hunter. She's a great person and very understanding of my needs. She is very detail oriented and creative. She did an excellent job in my wedding. I would recommend her services to everyone.

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2007

Patty Did a wonderful job with the flowers. Every one of our wedding guests raved about them. I can not recommend her enough!

Christy · Married on 09/15/2007

Patty is the most amazing florist! I will be honest that the flowers weren't exactly what I had imagined... there were more flowers of different varieties / colors. The thing is, they were stunning! I almost cried when I saw them! She really has a talent / gift for arranging flowers. Patty was always on-time for our meetings and was a true pleasure to work with. If you are a bride who is certain of what she wants and does not want to be flexible in her flowers, I would still recommend Patty because you won't find anyone better for less. I would just suggest cutting out photos of exactly what you want, to be sure you get it!

• W

Maricela · Married on 05/06/2007

Patty was wonderful!! She worked with my budget and did an outstanding job! My wedding came out better than i could have ever imagined. I highly recommend her to any bride. Her staff were so great also! They really know what they are doing and do a wonderful job. Your wedding cannot go wrong with Patty and her wonderful staff doing your wedding!!!

Jeanette · Married on 11/11/2006

Patty is the best florist in Tucson. My wedding flowers were more beautiful that I could ever have imagined. She is very nice to work with, very flexible, and a great value. She can work within any budget and the blooms are just breathtaking. I still have family and friends remind me how beautiful they were. I highly recommend Patty for all your floral needs. I will certainly use her again and again and again.