Faccia Bella

Tulsa, OK View map Visit website

Faccia Bella is a licensed wedding makeup and hair styling business located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Founder April Mary and her team of professionals have over 30 years combined experience in the industry. They approach each booking as an artist, striving to create a masterpiece with every contour and shade. Welcoming wedding parties as well as individual bookings, they strive to highlight each woman’s undertones to fully showcase their natural beauty.

With both a brick-and-mortar location as well as on-site services available, clients can select the option most convenient for them. Faccia Bella can accommodate groups of up to 20 individuals, with the option of group discounts. Each booking begins with a consultation, so clients have the opportunity to discuss their beauty needs. Trial runs are also offered to ensure clients are happy with their customized styling before their event. At the salon, services such as body art, airbrush tanning, and spray tanning can be accommodated. The full range of Faccia Bella services include:

• Updos/styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$55

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$35

What is the base price for pedicures?

$40

What is the starting price for facials?

$65

What is the starting price for body art?

$65

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$30

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

4.7

Bethany G. Married on 04/30/2022

Incredible Service

April was amazing to work with from the beginning to the end. She is the full package. She did my hair, makeup, and spray tan! I reached out to her in what I would have considered last minute, and she was willing to work with me to make it happen for my special day. So thankful I found her. I highly recommend!

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! I loved getting to know you and it was a pleasure to be a part of your day!!! YOU looked stunning!
    Vanessa Married on 02/22/2022

Wonderful and exactly what I envisioned

She did a wonderful job on my hair for my wedding day. She came to our getting ready location, even snapped a few photos so I had something the day after. She did a great job making my hair exactly how I wanted and despite the confetti, jumping, gaming, and the balloon fight it still held up all the way to the end of the night
    Kolten Married on 02/22/2022

Amazing and Beautiful!

I am a very picky person when it comes to my hair/makeup and also indecisive BUT Mrs. April was absolutely amazing with my wedding hair and makeup! and very patient with my mind changing! I looked like a snow princess on my wedding day and couldn't have been happier! Dream complete!! I'm even getting ready to book a make up session for her to show me how to do my own make up for some fancy evening dates with the new hubby!

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! I really enjoyed getting to know you! You were a pleasure to work with, and oh so beautiful!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Lasting Impressions of Tulsa Lasting Impressions of Tulsa Wedding Planners

We know when we recommend Faccia Bella, our client will be thrilled not only with their hair and makeup but the personal service they receive. One of our Preferred Wedding Professionals.

Serving Hands Weddings and Flowers Serving Hands Weddings and Flowers Wedding Florists

Faccia Bella offers so many relaxing things the bride and her wedding party can do. You should really look her company over and see what amazing things she offers for you wedding preparation. You won't be disappointed!!

Danziger Photography Danziger Photography Wedding Photographers

Very nice to work with and the clients seemed very happy with her. Awesome job on the bride ... made her picture perfect!

20 w 2nd ste 200 Sand springs, Weddings of Tulsa Tulsa, OK, 74063

By Appointment
Location of (Faccia Bella)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding