8422 N 123rd East Avenue, Owasso, OK 74055 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing

About Sam Palmer Hair

Sam Palmer Hair is an on-site wedding hairstyling company based in Owasso, Oklahoma. Sam, the owner and hairstylist of the company, uses a calm, fun, and stress-free approach to help brides feel relaxed on their wedding day. Sam's goal is to help her clients look and feel beautiful for their special day. She specializes in timeless and effortless hairstyles and works with her clients to create one-of-a-kind looks.

Sam Palmer Hair provides services for bridal events, engagements, boudoir sessions, proms, and other occasions. Sam is happy to travel to your home, hotel, or venue in order to style your hair on-site. She also offers her convenient services to bridesmaids, mothers and grandmothers of the couple. Clients can schedule a hair trial with Sam prior to their wedding in order to determine which hairstyle is perfect for their big day. This trial run also helps Sam to understand exactly what style you're looking for. Sam offers a variety of hairstyling methods, including updos, textured hair styling, boho waves, elegant curls, and more.

Follow Sam Palmer Hair on

Swept aside
Natural look
Natural look
Sam Palmer Hair . .
Perfect Wedding Day Braid.
Perfect Wedding Day Braid.
A romantic chignon style bun
A romantic chignon style bun
Love those loose & wispy curls
Love those loose & wispy curls
Loose waves & fishtail braid
Loose waves & fishtail braid
A textured boho style braid.
A textured boho style braid.
Glamour Bride Vibes . .

Sam Palmer Hair 5
  • Misti

Misti Herring · Married on 11/03/2019

Great communicator & beautiful work

I feel so fortunate to have found Sam. She was originally hired to do bridesmaids hair as I had a friend doing mine. When the friend backed out last minute, Sam came through for me doing a beautiful job with my bridal portraits on a Fri and then my wedding the following Sun. She did 6 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, 2 moms and me and everyone was done on time for pics which were before the ceremony! My girls all loved their hair, especially the short haired ones who Sam managed to do an updo. Highly recommend booking Sam!

Sam Palmer Hair 6
    Sam Palmer Hair 7
    Sam Palmer Hair 8
    Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Mikell

Mikell Cozad · Married on 11/02/2019

Sweetest/most talented girl ever

Sam is top notch and you won't find anyone better! She was super responsive when I first reached out and amazingly had availability the weekend that I was needing her. She sent me the contract over immediately and I was able to book with her ASAP. She did a hair trial at my house, for my convenience, a couple days later, and was outstanding. SUPER personable and very sweet. She's definitely someone that I would want to be friends with which is what I was hoping for in the people that I chose to help with my big day. She brought in an assistant to help because we had 8 people to get ready in about 3.5 hours but they blew it out of the park. I really don't have anything negative to say at all and want to shout on the rooftops how awesome Sam is! I showed her pictures for my style and she put her own little touch on it and made it look fantastic. IT ALSO STAYED ALL DAY WHICH NEVER HAPPENS FOR ME! Magic!!
    All of my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and grandma were SO so happy with their style as well. If you have the chance to book Sam, you better do it! You will NOT regret it!!

Sam Palmer Hair 9
    Sam Palmer Hair 18
    Sam Palmer Hair 19
    Sent on 11/13/2019

Sam Palmer Hair's reply:

Mikell!! Thank you so much for the sweet review!! I so enjoyed working with you girls and so happy our paths crossed 💕

Morgan · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Work and So Sweet

Sam did such an amazing job on the bridal party's hair! She was so sweet and truly cared about her clients! She made sure everyone was happy with how their hair turned out and made everyone feel special. I didn't have the best picture of what I wanted done with my hair, but Sam listened to all my random ideas and perfectly executed what I was wanting! Since I live out of state, I couldn't schedule my trial until the week of the wedding, and she was so accommodating to my crazy schedule. I definitely recommend Sam!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Sam Palmer Hair Pricing

Sam Palmer Hair Price Rates

Sam Palmer Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 60.00
    $ 60.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Coloring