Pure Belle by Mar

Tulsa, OK View map

Hello! My name is Mar and I am the girl behind Pure Belle by Mar, I'm always honored when a bride invites me to be apart of their special day. My Goal is not only to enhance your natural beauty, or to make you feel confident on your big day, but to empower your inner diva and to allow you to see the QUEEN you truly are❗️

I'm all about having a calm, fun, and stress-free approach to help my brides feel relaxed on their wedding day. This is one of the most important days of your life and should be treated as such. In order to provide the best experiece possible I take only ONE wedding per day. This alliviates the stress of needing to change the timeline and gives me the flexibility to be able to accomodate any additional services needed.

Each bridal package includes a Trial Run.This is a full makeup application for you to use for whatever you would like and inlcudes lashes. (Engagement Pictures, Bridals, Boudoir, Date Night) 😉

I would love to set up a complementary consultation over coffe to discuss and answer any questions you may have. My brides love that they can gain so much clarity in a short meeting versus getting bits of information over numerous emails.

Please, take a look at my work and see if it fits your Style. You can reach me directly by calling me at 918-863-9513 or send me an email at purebellebymar@outlook.com

I look forward to chatting with you!

xo, Mar ✨

SERVICES OFFERED

Pure Belle by Mar provides professional makeup services for weddings and special events. You are able to choose between airbrush and traditional makeup application, and false lashes are always included with both applications. I also provide the following makeup services:

• Photo shoot makeup application
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Touch ups
  • One on one makeup lessons

• Rachel
    Rachel Q. Married on 07/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Talent and Efficent!

Mar did an AMAZING job doing the makeup for me, my mother, my mother in law, and bridesmaids for my wedding. She is incredibly talented and works quickly. She does a wide range of skin tones and made everyone feel beautiful. She responds quickly and prices are great for the quality of work.
    Cindy Married on 06/27/2021

Call Mar NOW!!

Mar was fantastic! She did a wonderful job for my bridesmaids and I. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for their big day!
    Maureen S. Married on 10/26/2019

Mar is the best!

I was in need of a makeup artist when my photographer suggested Mar. She did my makeup trial for my bridal portraits and my makeup for my wedding and they were both AMAZING! She is such a sweetheart and will do everything she can to make you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day. Added bonus she comes to you on your wedding day so that takes off a load of stress! She has years of experience and it definitely shows. I can’t recommend her enough!

Pure Belle by Mar's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Maureen! I loved being apart of your big day and working with you and your ladies! I cant wait to work with you again!
  • illustration stars

Andi Bravo Photography
4.9 out of 5 rating , 51 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

4815 South Sheridan Road, Suite 109 Tulsa, OK, 74145
Location of (Pure Belle by Mar)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding