Glass Chapel

1401 WEST WASHINGTON STREET, Broken Arrow, OK 74012 Map · Phone number

About Glass Chapel

Glass Chapel & Conference Center (Historically known as Tarp Chapel) is a breathtaking events facility that has been serving the Tulsa community since 1996.

Glass Chapel has a chapel, reception hall and gazebo available for events.

Located on 91st Street between 145th East Avenute and 161st East Avenue in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, Tarp Chapel is nestled in a secluded wooded area, offering both the ambience of nature and the convenience of being in town.

Bridal portrait
Bridal portrait

38 Reviews for Glass Chapel

Taylor · Married on 03/10/2018

The Glass Chapel is not only a beautiful place to spend the biggest day of your life. The staff make the whole process extremely smooth and help with EVERY need you may have. I have nothing but amazing things to say about this venue and its staff!!

Janie · Married on 07/08/2017

I absolutely loved my experience with the ladies at glass chapel. My wedding day went flawlessly well and I have them to thank for it. If there were any bumps in the road, I was unaware which was perfect for me because I was able to enjoy my day to the fullest. Our coordinator helped keep us on time and things running smoothly. They came over to my husband and I to check to see if we needed anything from time to time. I would 100% recommend them to anyone, plus the venue itself is just gorgeous and the perfect size for a wedding of 150 people or less.

• emily1989

Emily · Married on 06/11/2017

I cannot rave enough about this venue! They went above and beyond for our day. Our package didn't include certain things such as sashes and napkins, but they put them together anyway. Every single person who worked with us was professional, polite and absolutely a joy to us. If I could go back I would choose this venue 100 times over. A chapel with a view that is to die for no matter what time of day.

Glass Chapel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,290.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,290.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,990.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,990.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Garden
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Andi Bravo Photography
    Andi Bravo Photography Wedding Photographers

I love Tarp Chapel and their staff!! Always so sweet and willing to help. Your wedding photos will always turn great there! The light is perfect!! One of my top favorite wedding venues in Oklahoma!

• Absolute DJ Services
    Absolute DJ Services Wedding DJs

This is one of the most gorgeous wedding venues in all of Oklahoma. We've had the pleasure of working at the Tarp Chapel many times and look forward to working with them again soon.

• Serving Hands Weddings and Flowers
    Serving Hands Weddings and Flowers Wedding Florists

Glass Chapel is a lovely wedding dream location. The glass chapel is just that a glass chapel with lovely vaulted ceilings . The reception location is also all windows. this venue offers full service from local vendors

• 1401 WEST WASHINGTON STREET Broken Arrow, 74012 See on map