Glass Chapel Reviews

39 | Broken Arrow, OK

39 Reviews for Glass Chapel

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2019

Great venue!!

The venue is beautiful! We were so happy to have found a place so flexible with what you do and dont want for your wedding.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Taylor · Married on 03/10/2018

The Glass Chapel is not only a beautiful place to spend the biggest day of your life. The staff make the whole process extremely smooth and help with EVERY need you may have. I have nothing but amazing things to say about this venue and its staff!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Janie · Married on 07/08/2017

I absolutely loved my experience with the ladies at glass chapel. My wedding day went flawlessly well and I have them to thank for it. If there were any bumps in the road, I was unaware which was perfect for me because I was able to enjoy my day to the fullest. Our coordinator helped keep us on time and things running smoothly. They came over to my husband and I to check to see if we needed anything from time to time. I would 100% recommend them to anyone, plus the venue itself is just gorgeous and the perfect size for a wedding of 150 people or less.

Sent on 07/22/2017
  • emily1989

Emily · Married on 06/11/2017

I cannot rave enough about this venue! They went above and beyond for our day. Our package didn't include certain things such as sashes and napkins, but they put them together anyway. Every single person who worked with us was professional, polite and absolutely a joy to us. If I could go back I would choose this venue 100 times over. A chapel with a view that is to die for no matter what time of day.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Lovely venue with wonderful owners.

Sent on 01/31/2017
  • I

Irina · Married on 12/05/2015

Thank you, Lynn, for working with us and making our wedding day an unforgettable experience. Tarp Chapel is a fantastic place for a smaller wedding and reception. The staff is very helpful and courteous. Thank you again, Irina and Alan

Sent on 12/20/2015

Glass Chapel's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! Irina, your wedding was absolutely beautiful!

They were extremely helpful the day of the ceremony and were so willing to make any changes necessary to make my day perfect. Very responsive over emails and flexible with meeting times and payments. Offered great food, service, and beautiful location. They take such good care of the grounds to make sure everything looks beautiful. I could tell they wanted to spend time with me to make sure my wedding was all that I dreamed of.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Holly · Married on 04/25/2015

We loved our experience with Glass Chapel for our daughter's wedding! It was beautiful, went so well, and Victoria and the team did an amazing job. Completely recommend it!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

rachel · Married on 10/12/2014

This was the most amazing place to have a wedding! Daughter got married here and we were so impressed by the wedding they did. The glass chapel with the trees in the background are a beautiful setting. The quality of service was top notch. Everything was done just like they said with no problems. They always got right back with us when ever we had a question. The chapel and reception hall are connected so everything is in one place. Saw some of the pictures they took in the back were a stunning view. I got so many compliments from friends and family. They loved the view and the way they set up the tables and the back porch. The food was just as great. They served good size servings and were so friendly and helpful to anyone who needed anything. Julianna knows her stuff. She is very knowledgeable about weddings. You are in good hands with her! Thank you so much for helping with the candy bar. Looked great! Pleasure working with you!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Allison · Married on 10/04/2014

Tarp Chapel was in our opinion, the most perfect place to have a wedding. The setting is gorgeous and the services provided were top-notch. I worked directly with Julianna to prepare our custom schedule of events; she and the rest of the staff were more than accommodating. We also used Serving Hands, the catering services offered by Tarp Chapel. Our custom brunch reception was a dream come true! Difficult to find a gem like this in the city - we wouldn't have traded this venue for any other! I most definitely would recommend Tarp Chapel & Gardens to anyone looking for a place to spend their perfect day! Thank you!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Sheila · Married on 06/21/2014

We rented this Chapel for my daughters wedding. It is lovely. Everyone worked well together .
    They were flexible, and helpful.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Sarina · Married on 04/26/2014

This place is so beautiful and the people are amazing. Once we saw this place we knew there was no where else we would want to be married.

Sent on 05/24/2014

Tommy · Married on 02/01/2014

Excellent venue and service! Everyone enjoyed the beautiful atmosphere.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Katrina · Married on 01/25/2014

Gorgeous! I loved everything about it

Sent on 01/27/2014
  • Z

Michael · Married on 04/29/2012

Food service was awesome. We went with the Italian buffet, and there was something for everyone. I highly suggest going to one of their free tastings that they offer to see what it's all about.

Sent on 05/24/2012
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 11/08/2008

I thought Tarp Chapel was perfect for what I wanted. We wanted a venue that we could have the ceremony and reception all in one place, and we wanted a daytime wedding. It was gorgeous during the day. We had afternoon tea and they were so helpful and did everything I asked them to as far as setting up the tables how I wanted and everything. They were great.

Sent on 11/25/2008

Brianna · Married on 07/05/2015

Absolutely Beautiful, and the staff is so very helpful. The gorgeous glass chapel and the grounds made for some really great pictures. Really pricy though so we had our reception elsewhere but over all an amazing experience.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 01/27/2012

Anna and Juliana in the office were wonderful. i emailed several times and they always responded and answered my questions. Whenever they sensed i was nervouse, they would have me come to the chapel and go over everything in person. they walked me through everything. It is a little on the pricier end for a small wedding but my wedding was perfect. the rehearsal was the night before and Sheila (florist) handled everything...she was amazing and our wedding went off wonderfully!! they all worked well together and knew exactly what needed to be done. on my wedding day, i didnt have to do anything...they took care of all of the details.

Sent on 02/12/2012

Tiffani · Married on 05/09/2015

Tarp is a really gorgeous wedding venue! At first it seems like they are expensive if you're on a budget, but they do cover a lot depending on what package you choose. It's nice knowing I won't have to worry about lighting, rentals, etc. and set up or tear down. They are, however, a little more strict about making sure things dont ruin the chapel which is understandable but hard when you are worried that what you want can't be done (like not having real petals on the floor). Regardless, they are very helpful and a gorgeous venue!

Sent on 02/08/2015
  • Marcia

Marcia · Married on 12/06/2014

Just beautiful. This venue really made my dream come true. It was a little pricey but worth every penny and the food was amazing!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2012

Tarp was great to work with. They were able to assist me in additional set up items for the venue, like glasses and napkins. They also referred me to other vendors when I needed additional services. The venue was beautiful for the wedding. Everyone was very happy.

Sent on 05/06/2012

3.5

I fell in love with Tarp Chapel. It has this elegant beauty that is just simple and perfect. I was so happy with how my day turned out. I would say that I wish we could have had the venue for the full day as it was difficult going from place to place to get ready, but we made it work and it was perfect. I would definitely recommend Tarp Chapel.

Sent on 12/23/2015

estella · Married on 04/18/2015

The Venue is absolutely beautiful.
    The outside gardens & deck are perfect in the spring.
    It was a bit pricey but having everything included & taken care of takes off so much stress!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Cassie · Married on 10/05/2012

We only had our ceremony at Tarp Chapel with our reception elsewhere due to the limited space and cost of catering. However, the chapel was gorgeous! We are very happy we chose Tarp for our ceremony and we can't wait to get our pictures back! Their time windows are rather limiting and expensive to add hours on if you want pictures on location before or after your ceremony. Our pictures were a little rushed because of this, but we made the best of it. They rarely answered the phone when I called, but usually got back to me within a day or two.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Kassie · Married on 07/03/2010

I LOVED the venue! It was beautiful. They worked with everything I wanted. The price was a bit scary at first, but they take care of so much, and it's reasonable compared to me doing it all by myself! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/16/2010