Faccia Bella Reviews

74 | Tulsa, OK

74 Reviews for Faccia Bella

74 Faccia Bella Reviews

Laura · Getting married on 12/22/2018

I really enjoyed working with these ladies for wedding back in October 2013. They were at my house early in the morning and worked really fast and did an amazing job on everything. If I ever need someone to do my hair and make up in the future I will definitely use them.

Jen · Married on 09/30/2018

Sweet and flexible! We did hairand make up

Sent on 10/02/2018

Faccia Bella's reply:

thank you for letting us be a part of your day! you all were so sweet to work with!

Alli · Married on 07/22/2017

April did a great job making my girls and I feel beautiful on my wedding day in July!! She was a great listener, and adjusted each girl's make up to their own personal style. I cannot thank her enough for helping to make my wedding day perfect!

Samantha · Married on 04/22/2017

Faccia Bella did my make-up for my boudoir shoot as well as for my wedding. They actually did hair and make-up for 6 of my bridesmaids, my mother, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and our flower girl. They arrived on time and did a great job with setting up in the space we have. They were quick to fix any issues with lighting and plug-ins or lack thereof. April used the airbrush makeup on us and it looked great and photographs very well. I absolutely loved my hair and make-up and I believe my bridal party was happy as well. We actually probably started much earlier than necessary as they worked quicker than expected (30 minutes for each service was scheduled) through hair and make-up, so I would keep that in mind when planning your schedule. They do a great job in a short amount of time. Since we started so early, they also made sure that anyone who needed touch-ups prior to photos was taken care of. I also believe they are affordable for large groups as they give a bit of a discount for groups of 8 or more. I also price compared and their prices are reasonable in comparison to other vendors.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you Samantha! We loved working with you and your party! It was also a fun surprise seeing your sis-n-law again!

Katie · Married on 02/25/2017

I hired Faccia Bella for my sister's wedding recently and had such a wonderful experience!! They worked all the girls in seamlessly and helped us keep the day about the bride and making her day special. I have used other hair and makeup services in Tulsa and although the end result was nice, the whole activity seemed stressful and took away from the day. I did NOT have these issues with Faccia Bella would definitely use them again!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! We ❤️ working with you!

Rachel · Married on 08/20/2016

Wow. I am absolutely blown away by how amazing April was. She treated every single one of my bridesmaids with such care & special attention. She made me feel so calm and beautiful the day of my make up trials as well as wedding day. She has such a great presence about her, and obviously she is so skilled at make up. I have never seen my friends & mother look as beautiful as they did on my wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend using April! You won't regret it!! THANK YOU FACCIA BELLA!!!

Andrea · Married on 07/23/2016

April is awesome!! So easy to work with and does such a good job. She did exactly what we wanted and our makeup stayed the whole night. It wasn't too much or too heavy, but made you feel like a bride. I would highly recommend her for a great experience, and she is so affordable.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you.

Faccia Bella was certainly a high point of my wedding experience. Their bridal hair and makeup includes a free trial and they are very accommodating if you'd like anything changed at all. They listened and suggested (when asked) to my bridesmaids to achieve the look I wanted that far exceeded my expectations.

kathryn · Married on 06/27/2015

April did amazing work on my bridesmaids, mother/mother-in-law and myself! She was so great about adjusting the look for each girl to fit their own preferences and truly made everyone look stunning! I was pleasantly surprised with how well the makeup lasted throughout the night, especially at the great prices she offered. Highly recommend the airbrush!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! I loved working with you all!

kira · Married on 06/06/2015

April is the best! She truly helped me look and feel the prettiest on my wedding day. Thank you so much April!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! I loved being a part!

We loved working with April [make-up] and Linda [hair]. With several bridesmaids plus a bride, they worked tirelessly to ensure that everyone in the bridal party felt beautiful. We are still receiving compliments from our guests about how beautiful everyone looked, and especially how perfect their make-up and hair were. April and Linda are an amazing team. We loved how they worked to make sure the hair style complimented but didn't duplicate the bride and how the styles selected were a good fit for the hair type of each girl. We especially appreciate how much they cared about how satisfied and pleased we were. They really want each bride and bridal party to feel beautiful. They took time to vary hairstyles and make-up for events ranging from engagement pictures to bridal portraits to the actual wedding day. When our next daughter gets married, there will only be one call we make when it comes to make-up and hair. Faccia Bella will be on our speed dial. They are pleasant, professional, and worth every penny.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you so much! We truly loved working with you and the girls, we feel like we gained a friendship.

Amazing!! April is awesome! She is professional, sweet, and does a wonderful job! She is prompt with responding, showed up to the wedding venue on time and prepared. She did airbrush make up and fake lashes for all of my bridesmaids and myself. So thankful for her!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review! I absolutely loved you and all your girls!

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2014

Faccia Bella was so wonderful to work with! April traveled all the way out to my house in Broken Arrow to help us all get ready on the day of. I thought my wedding makeup was perfect, and I got so many compliments from guests! My bridesmaids' makeup was all perfect was well, and they also received many compliments on how beautiful they looked.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Faccia Bella's reply:

thank you for the sweet review : ) I enjoyed working with you and your gals!

Joanne · Married on 12/27/2014

Their communication was great! They responded to my questions very quickly and made sure to cover all the details about skin sensitivity, color choices, and durability concerns.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you for the review. We truly enjoyed working with you and your girls

Ashley · Married on 11/23/2014

They were great and they gave me exactly what I wanted for my hair and makeup. They were able to meet me at my venue with plenty of time to get ready. It was stress-free and they helped make my day perfect!

Sophia · Married on 09/27/2014

WOW! Talk about great service. They not only do a wonderful job but they also are VERY fast! They got ALL of my girls (8 total to include myself) in and done in less than 4 hours!! There was even some add ons we hadn't planned for (some extra eyelashes, a girl that decided to get her makeup done last sec, etc) They were great! Very friendly! Also, if you aren't exactly someone who does their makeup all the time, or isn't the normal girl makeup/hair expert this place is for you! Show them a picture, and BAM you're a beautful bride! Highly recommend!

RosAnna · Married on 09/05/2014

This is the second event that I have used Faccia Bella. April and her helper does the most amazing work. They are very professional. Yet fun to work with. They have had us ready and beautiful in plenty of time for our event. She is flexible on working with the number of people you have. I was adding people up to the night before and she was very accommodating. I would highly recommend them if you want to feel beautiful for any event. They also can put the most nervous bride nerves to rest.

Brittany · Married on 08/23/2014

April is a great wedding vendor to work with. She did my makeup along with 9 other family members/bridesmaids and everyone raved about their makeup. Two of my bridesmaids even want to use her for their own weddings! The airbrush is definitely worth it and lasted throughout the whole day which was the hottest day of the year. I would definitely recommend Faccia Bella to any bride!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Faccia Bella's reply:

Aw thank you! Loved working with you and all the ladies! Glad the makeup stayed so well in the heat ; )

megan · Married on 08/17/2014

I used faccia Bella for my hair and make up for my wedding day. They also assisted my bridal party and mother. They were amazing starting at the trial. April made sure I was completely happy with my make up before we left. I went through 4 lips sticks and 3 blushes before we figured out exactly how I was seeing it in my head. Also, after the trial I had second thoughts about my hair because I was worried about my curls falling. Before the wedding day we had a new plan set and it turned out perfectly! My mom was concerned about looking too made up bc she had never had her make up and hair down before and she looked amazing! We were all completely happy and I can not imagine using anyone but faccia Bella!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Faccia Bella's reply:

Aw thank you! We enjoyed working with you, your mom and girls. You looked beautiful !
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/07/2014

April was awesome! My bridesmaids and I had airbrush done. Completely worth it! Our makeup stayed picture perfect all night long! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! I LOVED working with you and your girls!

Dawn · Married on 05/17/2014

Faccia Bella is AMAZING!!! They helped make my daughter's wedding day even more special!!! Regina and Angela made the bride, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride feel like princesses!! Those two lovely ladies were fast, friendly, efficient, professional, and affordable!!!! We all felt pampered and beautiful when they were done with us. Thank you so much for helping to make such a special day even more wonderful!! We HIGHLY recommend Faccia Bella to anyone that needs to look FANTASTIC for any joyous event!!!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! We really loved working you all!!!!

M · Married on 05/10/2014

April and Sherri knocked it out of the ballpark! I felt and looked like a princess and my bridesmaids looked amazing too!! They were easy to work with and listened to everything I asked of them. Thank you ladies for making me look fantastic on my special day!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! We absolutely loved working with you and your girls!

April and her mother were wonderful to work with. They responded quickly when I was frantically looking for hair and makeup a few weeks out from the wedding. They did all of my bridesmaids' makeup, my mom's hair, and my hair and makeup, and it was wonderful. They looked at what I had in mind, made their own suggestions, and were spot on. They were trustworthy and I knew I was going to look like myself on the wedding, which was crucial to me since I'm not a heavy makeup wearer. I would definitely recommend this business to anyone. They were professional, kind, and very reasonably priced.

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2013

Maya came to my house morning of and with a partner worked on me and almost all my bridesmaids. Wonderful experience and very talented!