Faccia Bella Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Bethany G. Married on 04/30/2022

Incredible Service

April was amazing to work with from the beginning to the end. She is the full package. She did my hair, makeup, and spray tan! I reached out to her in what I would have considered last minute, and she was willing to work with me to make it happen for my special day. So thankful I found her. I highly recommend!

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! I loved getting to know you and it was a pleasure to be a part of your day!!! YOU looked stunning!
    Kolten Married on 02/22/2022

Amazing and Beautiful!

I am a very picky person when it comes to my hair/makeup and also indecisive BUT Mrs. April was absolutely amazing with my wedding hair and makeup! and very patient with my mind changing! I looked like a snow princess on my wedding day and couldn't have been happier! Dream complete!! I'm even getting ready to book a make up session for her to show me how to do my own make up for some fancy evening dates with the new hubby!

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! I really enjoyed getting to know you! You were a pleasure to work with, and oh so beautiful!!!
    Vanessa Married on 02/22/2022

Wonderful and exactly what I envisioned

She did a wonderful job on my hair for my wedding day. She came to our getting ready location, even snapped a few photos so I had something the day after. She did a great job making my hair exactly how I wanted and despite the confetti, jumping, gaming, and the balloon fight it still held up all the way to the end of the night
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 01/07/2022
    I really enjoyed working with these ladies for wedding back in October 2013. They were at my house early in the morning and worked really fast and did an amazing job on everything. If I ever need someone to do my hair and make up in the future I will definitely use them.
  • Veronica
    Veronica Married on 12/18/2021

Great experience!

April was great to work with! Very professional and reliable. Her studio is super cute!! I had my wedding the week before Christmas which I know is a busy time for everyone. After finishing the scheduled make up on my wedding day, more girls decided they wanted make up done. April happily stayed longer than scheduled to complete everyone’s makeup. Myself, my Maid of Honor, mom, and friends were all happy with our makeup and loved the glam she gave us! Thank you April for providing perfect makeup services on my wedding day and for being a fun and sweet person to chat with on my big day! Highly recommend. ❤️

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I really enjoyed working with you and all the ladies! So glad to be a part of your special day!
  • Makayla
    Makayla S. Married on 03/27/2021

Wedding 03.27.2021

Highly suggest Faccia Bella. She did my wedding makeup and I felt so beautiful! She's extremely talented and doesn't rush. I'm so thankful she was available for my wedding March 27th. 2021. She arrived on time even though she had was hired for another wedding the morning of mine and she stayed in contact with me through out the morning to help easy my stress. Definitely the best.
  • Allie
    Allie S. Married on 12/31/2020

Fantastic!!

I loved having Faccia Bella do hair and makeup for my wedding! The girls were so fun to have during the day and everyone looked stunning. They did my hair and makeup for 2 photo shoots before our wedding, as well as for the day-of. Each time I felt so beautiful!

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! we had a blast working with you and getting to know you all. See you at the next family member wedding 😘
  • Olivia
    Olivia L. Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful!

Faccia Bella does the best makeup! She is truly an artist. I could not have felt more beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend doing airbrush and lashes. I overheard my bridesmaids saying their hair and makeup had never looked better. Highly recommend!

Faccia Bella's reply:

aw thank you so much! So glad to hear everyone love their look ❤ we had such a great time working with you all.
    Kira M. Married on 10/02/2020

Great job, felt so beautiful!

The team worked hard to give my bridesmaids and I exactly what we wanted. Very nice people, very good job!
    Lauren P. Married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful makeup and hair

Faccia Bella was an amazing pick for my wedding day hair and makeup! My bridesmaids looked absolutely beautiful as well. Her pricing includes a trial, which was wonderful. I was able to see what my hair and makeup would look like before my wedding day! I would 10 out of 10 recommend Faccia Bella!
  • Brooke
    Brooke V. Married on 07/11/2020

I felt beautiful for the big day

April and her mother took on our our party of 11 - 11 hair and 3 makeup. Including three flower girls! They were flexible with our schedule and met us at the wedding venue so we didn’t have to stress about getting back in time. They were very professional and made sure that we all loved our hair and makeup. They even offered last minute touch ups before packing up. My makeup stayed on the whole time, even after sweating in the 105 degree heat! I also had a tattoo cover-up, which perfectly hid my tattoo for the event and also lasted through the heat. Can’t recommend Faccia Bella enough!
    Sarah B. Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing and flawless!!

April was amazing! Everyone’s makeup was flawless and beautiful and finished with plenty of tome to spare! She listened to what everyone wanted their makeup to look like and did a wonderful job! My sister and a family friend both recommended her after using april at both of their weddings and she did not disappoint!

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you Sarah! I absolutely loved working with you and your gals! I have loved seeing the pics thank you for tagging me!
    Vanessa V. Married on 11/01/2019

Phenomenal team

I used Faccia Bella for my hair and makeup for my wedding. They came to my venue and did my hair and makeup as well as my mom and 4 bridesmaids! Everything turned out amazing and everyone looked gorgeous all day/night long! I’m so thankful to have found them and will definitely use them for any other big events that come up!

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! we just loved working with you! I am just ecstatic how gorgeous you looked!!! It was so fun getting to know you and your mom!!!
    Jen Married on 09/30/2018
    Sweet and flexible! We did hairand make up

Faccia Bella's reply:

thank you for letting us be a part of your day! you all were so sweet to work with!
    Kaili Married on 11/25/2017
    April Mary was an OUTSTANDING vendor. Her pricing was fair, her punctuality was on point, and her work is art. She did a fabulous job on myself (the bride), by bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to look absolutely stunning on their wedding day!

Thank you!
    Alli Married on 07/22/2017
    April did a great job making my girls and I feel beautiful on my wedding day in July!! She was a great listener, and adjusted each girl's make up to their own personal style. I cannot thank her enough for helping to make my wedding day perfect!
    Samantha Married on 04/22/2017
    Faccia Bella did my make-up for my boudoir shoot as well as for my wedding. They actually did hair and make-up for 6 of my bridesmaids, my mother, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and our flower girl. They arrived on time and did a great job with setting up in the space we have. They were quick to fix any issues with lighting and plug-ins or lack thereof. April used the airbrush makeup on us and it looked great and photographs very well. I absolutely loved my hair and make-up and I believe my bridal party was happy as well. We actually probably started much earlier than necessary as they worked quicker than expected (30 minutes for each service was scheduled) through hair and make-up, so I would keep that in mind when planning your schedule. They do a great job in a short amount of time. Since we started so early, they also made sure that anyone who needed touch-ups prior to photos was taken care of. I also believe they are affordable for large groups as they give a bit of a discount for groups of 8 or more. I also price compared and their prices are reasonable in comparison to other vendors.

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you Samantha! We loved working with you and your party! It was also a fun surprise seeing your sis-n-law again!
    Katie Married on 02/25/2017
    I hired Faccia Bella for my sister's wedding recently and had such a wonderful experience!! They worked all the girls in seamlessly and helped us keep the day about the bride and making her day special. I have used other hair and makeup services in Tulsa and although the end result was nice, the whole activity seemed stressful and took away from the day. I did NOT have these issues with Faccia Bella would definitely use them again!!

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! We ❤️ working with you!
    Rachel Married on 08/20/2016
    Wow. I am absolutely blown away by how amazing April was. She treated every single one of my bridesmaids with such care & special attention. She made me feel so calm and beautiful the day of my make up trials as well as wedding day. She has such a great presence about her, and obviously she is so skilled at make up. I have never seen my friends & mother look as beautiful as they did on my wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend using April! You won't regret it!! THANK YOU FACCIA BELLA!!!
    Andrea Married on 07/23/2016
    April is awesome!! So easy to work with and does such a good job. She did exactly what we wanted and our makeup stayed the whole night. It wasn't too much or too heavy, but made you feel like a bride. I would highly recommend her for a great experience, and she is so affordable.

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you.
  • User2574939 2+ years ago
    Faccia Bella was certainly a high point of my wedding experience. Their bridal hair and makeup includes a free trial and they are very accommodating if you'd like anything changed at all. They listened and suggested (when asked) to my bridesmaids to achieve the look I wanted that far exceeded my expectations.
    Kathryn Married on 06/27/2015
    April did amazing work on my bridesmaids, mother/mother-in-law and myself! She was so great about adjusting the look for each girl to fit their own preferences and truly made everyone look stunning! I was pleasantly surprised with how well the makeup lasted throughout the night, especially at the great prices she offered. Highly recommend the airbrush!

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! I loved working with you all!
    Kira Married on 06/06/2015
    April is the best! She truly helped me look and feel the prettiest on my wedding day. Thank you so much April!

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! I loved being a part!
  • User2175040 2+ years ago
    We loved working with April [make-up] and Linda [hair]. With several bridesmaids plus a bride, they worked tirelessly to ensure that everyone in the bridal party felt beautiful. We are still receiving compliments from our guests about how beautiful everyone looked, and especially how perfect their make-up and hair were. April and Linda are an amazing team. We loved how they worked to make sure the hair style complimented but didn't duplicate the bride and how the styles selected were a good fit for the hair type of each girl. We especially appreciate how much they cared about how satisfied and pleased we were. They really want each bride and bridal party to feel beautiful. They took time to vary hairstyles and make-up for events ranging from engagement pictures to bridal portraits to the actual wedding day. When our next daughter gets married, there will only be one call we make when it comes to make-up and hair. Faccia Bella will be on our speed dial. They are pleasant, professional, and worth every penny.

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you so much! We truly loved working with you and the girls, we feel like we gained a friendship.
  • User2073816 2+ years ago
    Amazing!! April is awesome! She is professional, sweet, and does a wonderful job! She is prompt with responding, showed up to the wedding venue on time and prepared. She did airbrush make up and fake lashes for all of my bridesmaids and myself. So thankful for her!

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review! I absolutely loved you and all your girls!