Faccia Bella Reviews

82 Reviews for Faccia Bella

• Allie

Allie Sammons · Married on 12/31/2020

Fantastic!!

I loved having Faccia Bella do hair and makeup for my wedding! The girls were so fun to have during the day and everyone looked stunning. They did my hair and makeup for 2 photo shoots before our wedding, as well as for the day-of. Each time I felt so beautiful!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! we had a blast working with you and getting to know you all. See you at the next family member wedding 😘
  • Olivia

Olivia LaFortune · Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful!

Faccia Bella does the best makeup! She is truly an artist. I could not have felt more beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend doing airbrush and lashes. I overheard my bridesmaids saying their hair and makeup had never looked better. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Faccia Bella's reply:

aw thank you so much! So glad to hear everyone love their look ❤ we had such a great time working with you all.

Kira Mason · Married on 10/02/2020

Great job, felt so beautiful!

The team worked hard to give my bridesmaids and I exactly what we wanted. Very nice people, very good job!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Lauren Partain · Married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful makeup and hair

Faccia Bella was an amazing pick for my wedding day hair and makeup! My bridesmaids looked absolutely beautiful as well. Her pricing includes a trial, which was wonderful. I was able to see what my hair and makeup would look like before my wedding day! I would 10 out of 10 recommend Faccia Bella!

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke Vincent · Married on 07/11/2020

I felt beautiful for the big day

April and her mother took on our our party of 11 - 11 hair and 3 makeup. Including three flower girls! They were flexible with our schedule and met us at the wedding venue so we didn’t have to stress about getting back in time. They were very professional and made sure that we all loved our hair and makeup. They even offered last minute touch ups before packing up. My makeup stayed on the whole time, even after sweating in the 105 degree heat! I also had a tattoo cover-up, which perfectly hid my tattoo for the event and also lasted through the heat. Can’t recommend Faccia Bella enough!

Sent on 07/12/2020

Sarah Brown · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing and flawless!!

April was amazing! Everyone’s makeup was flawless and beautiful and finished with plenty of tome to spare! She listened to what everyone wanted their makeup to look like and did a wonderful job! My sister and a family friend both recommended her after using april at both of their weddings and she did not disappoint!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you Sarah! I absolutely loved working with you and your gals! I have loved seeing the pics thank you for tagging me!

Vanessa Volkl · Married on 11/01/2019

Phenomenal team

I used Faccia Bella for my hair and makeup for my wedding. They came to my venue and did my hair and makeup as well as my mom and 4 bridesmaids! Everything turned out amazing and everyone looked gorgeous all day/night long! I’m so thankful to have found them and will definitely use them for any other big events that come up!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! we just loved working with you! I am just ecstatic how gorgeous you looked!!! It was so fun getting to know you and your mom!!!

Laura · Married on 12/22/2018

I really enjoyed working with these ladies for wedding back in October 2013. They were at my house early in the morning and worked really fast and did an amazing job on everything. If I ever need someone to do my hair and make up in the future I will definitely use them.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Jen · Married on 09/30/2018

Sweet and flexible! We did hairand make up

Sent on 10/02/2018

Faccia Bella's reply:

thank you for letting us be a part of your day! you all were so sweet to work with!

Kaili · Married on 11/25/2017

April Mary was an OUTSTANDING vendor. Her pricing was fair, her punctuality was on point, and her work is art. She did a fabulous job on myself (the bride), by bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to look absolutely stunning on their wedding day!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Thank you!

Alli · Married on 07/22/2017

April did a great job making my girls and I feel beautiful on my wedding day in July!! She was a great listener, and adjusted each girl's make up to their own personal style. I cannot thank her enough for helping to make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Samantha · Married on 04/22/2017

Faccia Bella did my make-up for my boudoir shoot as well as for my wedding. They actually did hair and make-up for 6 of my bridesmaids, my mother, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and our flower girl. They arrived on time and did a great job with setting up in the space we have. They were quick to fix any issues with lighting and plug-ins or lack thereof. April used the airbrush makeup on us and it looked great and photographs very well. I absolutely loved my hair and make-up and I believe my bridal party was happy as well. We actually probably started much earlier than necessary as they worked quicker than expected (30 minutes for each service was scheduled) through hair and make-up, so I would keep that in mind when planning your schedule. They do a great job in a short amount of time. Since we started so early, they also made sure that anyone who needed touch-ups prior to photos was taken care of. I also believe they are affordable for large groups as they give a bit of a discount for groups of 8 or more. I also price compared and their prices are reasonable in comparison to other vendors.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you Samantha! We loved working with you and your party! It was also a fun surprise seeing your sis-n-law again!

Katie · Married on 02/25/2017

I hired Faccia Bella for my sister's wedding recently and had such a wonderful experience!! They worked all the girls in seamlessly and helped us keep the day about the bride and making her day special. I have used other hair and makeup services in Tulsa and although the end result was nice, the whole activity seemed stressful and took away from the day. I did NOT have these issues with Faccia Bella would definitely use them again!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! We ❤️ working with you!

Rachel · Married on 08/20/2016

Wow. I am absolutely blown away by how amazing April was. She treated every single one of my bridesmaids with such care & special attention. She made me feel so calm and beautiful the day of my make up trials as well as wedding day. She has such a great presence about her, and obviously she is so skilled at make up. I have never seen my friends & mother look as beautiful as they did on my wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend using April! You won't regret it!! THANK YOU FACCIA BELLA!!!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/23/2016

April is awesome!! So easy to work with and does such a good job. She did exactly what we wanted and our makeup stayed the whole night. It wasn't too much or too heavy, but made you feel like a bride. I would highly recommend her for a great experience, and she is so affordable.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you.

Faccia Bella was certainly a high point of my wedding experience. Their bridal hair and makeup includes a free trial and they are very accommodating if you'd like anything changed at all. They listened and suggested (when asked) to my bridesmaids to achieve the look I wanted that far exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 04/12/2016

kathryn · Married on 06/27/2015

April did amazing work on my bridesmaids, mother/mother-in-law and myself! She was so great about adjusting the look for each girl to fit their own preferences and truly made everyone look stunning! I was pleasantly surprised with how well the makeup lasted throughout the night, especially at the great prices she offered. Highly recommend the airbrush!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! I loved working with you all!

kira · Married on 06/06/2015

April is the best! She truly helped me look and feel the prettiest on my wedding day. Thank you so much April!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you! I loved being a part!

We loved working with April [make-up] and Linda [hair]. With several bridesmaids plus a bride, they worked tirelessly to ensure that everyone in the bridal party felt beautiful. We are still receiving compliments from our guests about how beautiful everyone looked, and especially how perfect their make-up and hair were. April and Linda are an amazing team. We loved how they worked to make sure the hair style complimented but didn't duplicate the bride and how the styles selected were a good fit for the hair type of each girl. We especially appreciate how much they cared about how satisfied and pleased we were. They really want each bride and bridal party to feel beautiful. They took time to vary hairstyles and make-up for events ranging from engagement pictures to bridal portraits to the actual wedding day. When our next daughter gets married, there will only be one call we make when it comes to make-up and hair. Faccia Bella will be on our speed dial. They are pleasant, professional, and worth every penny.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you so much! We truly loved working with you and the girls, we feel like we gained a friendship.

Amazing!! April is awesome! She is professional, sweet, and does a wonderful job! She is prompt with responding, showed up to the wedding venue on time and prepared. She did airbrush make up and fake lashes for all of my bridesmaids and myself. So thankful for her!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review! I absolutely loved you and all your girls!

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2014

Faccia Bella was so wonderful to work with! April traveled all the way out to my house in Broken Arrow to help us all get ready on the day of. I thought my wedding makeup was perfect, and I got so many compliments from guests! My bridesmaids' makeup was all perfect was well, and they also received many compliments on how beautiful they looked.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Faccia Bella's reply:

I enjoyed working with you and your gals!

Joanne · Married on 12/27/2014

Their communication was great! They responded to my questions very quickly and made sure to cover all the details about skin sensitivity, color choices, and durability concerns.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Faccia Bella's reply:

Thank you for the review. We truly enjoyed working with you and your girls

Ashley · Married on 11/23/2014

They were great and they gave me exactly what I wanted for my hair and makeup. They were able to meet me at my venue with plenty of time to get ready. It was stress-free and they helped make my day perfect!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Sophia · Married on 09/27/2014

WOW! Talk about great service. They not only do a wonderful job but they also are VERY fast! They got ALL of my girls (8 total to include myself) in and done in less than 4 hours!! There was even some add ons we hadn't planned for (some extra eyelashes, a girl that decided to get her makeup done last sec, etc) They were great! Very friendly! Also, if you aren't exactly someone who does their makeup all the time, or isn't the normal girl makeup/hair expert this place is for you! Show them a picture, and BAM you're a beautful bride! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/06/2014

RosAnna · Married on 09/05/2014

This is the second event that I have used Faccia Bella. April and her helper does the most amazing work. They are very professional. Yet fun to work with. They have had us ready and beautiful in plenty of time for our event. She is flexible on working with the number of people you have. I was adding people up to the night before and she was very accommodating. I would highly recommend them if you want to feel beautiful for any event. They also can put the most nervous bride nerves to rest.

Sent on 09/14/2014