PO Box 2224, Sapulpa, OK 74067 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500

About Danziger Photography

Serving nationwide, Danziger Photography captures every moment of your day. Online samples of my weddings: https://ibd-designs.smugmug.com/Weddings/Wedding-samples/

Option 1: For $1,500 I will give you full day coverage; engagement session (with 10 retouched images, print permission and a 20x30 framed print); free online gallery to order prints/digital, freely downloadable proofs, and the Disk with all full resolution edited images and print permission. If you don't need an engagement session, the price is $1,250. Add a backdrop photo booth for $500. Add a 100-page album for $450.

Everything gets preliminary editing and is uploaded to a free online gallery that never expires. Proof versions of all gallery images, with my logo and subtle watermark, may be freely downloaded for social networking. Edited gallery print prices are "at cost."

Option 2: For $750 I will give you full day coverage with everything edited and posted to a free online gallery where you may purchase digital images, prints and print products. Print prices on the gallery are $5 4x6, $10 5x7 and $20 8x10. You may buy a disk with 100 images and print permission for $150.

Member Professional Photographers of America and Accredited BBB. Details at http://www.DanzigerPhotography.com. Online galleries at http://www.ibd-designs.smugmug.com.

Follow Danziger Photography on

Bride and Bride
Bride and Bride
img493

3 Reviews for Danziger Photography

We hired Ian to take wedding photos for our ceremony this past Saturday and I could not be happier with his work. I worked with close to ten vendors and found Ian to be by far the most professional and responsive vendor to work with. Emails were returned same day, the information he gave us was clear, and all questions or concerns were easily addressed.

I appreciate that Ian arrived on time and checked with me to see what I needed. He used any "down time" to take pictures of the site and festivities. Most importantly, Ian was patient in the inevitable chaos of a wedding day and helped point us in the right direction when necessary.

The preview shots he has posted for us are beautiful and I'm very excited to see the remaining photos in a few months after he works his magic. Good things are worth the wait.

I highly recommend Ian as a photographer.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Ian was so accommodating scheduling the engagement pictures and they were amazing. Hard to pick which one. When the wedding time came he was even better. I have had so many people complement that he was there to take a picture and then if someone wanted their own shot with a cell phone he would wait. He moved around the reception taking pictures and capturing the moments. LOVE LOVE LOVE the sneak peak pics we have seen so far and can't wait to get to see all of them.
    HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Sandra · Married on 05/17/2009

Ian is an incredibly talented photographer. He captures moments and makes them last a lifetime. I hired him in 2008 to do an engagement shoot and to photograph my wedding. He was worth every penny.He IS worth every penny as I have continued to go to him for all of these years. We've done a few shoots with our daughter and one very very special mommy and me shoot. His prices are more than fair for the product that you receive.You can't put a price on his work. Unfortunately, we are in a different country now, but I'm confident that we will find our way to him again one day!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Danziger Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500.00
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Negatives
    Prints
    Save the Date

• PO Box 2224 Sapulpa, OK, 74067 See on map
    Location of (Danziger Photography)