Saint Petersburg, FL 33704 Map · Phone number

About Fabulous Faces

Fabulous Faces
...don't get caught without one!
Kristine Aronson is a freelance make-up artist specializing in weddings, and special events. Her skill set includes everything from classic and natural beauty to dramatic, with an emphasis on achieving perfect looking skin.

Due to her life-long passion for make-up, she went to the Aveda Institute where she obtained her Florida Cosmetology License. She strives to make her clients look and feel their best and nothing is more gratifying to her than doing so. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Kristine works on-location to ensure convenience and to lessen stress, and is available for travel. She predominately uses MAC Cosmetics due to the quality of their products and their highly pigmented colors. Her philosophy on make-up application is to accentuate each person's best features and to make sure to stay within their comfort zone. So whether you're walking down the aisle, attending a party, or going out for a night on the town, Kristine will make sure you're looking and feeling fabulous!

• Fit Face Artistry
  • Makeup By Pink
  • Ana Molinari Salon

16 Reviews for Fabulous Faces

Ali · Married on 06/20/2010

I never imagined that I could feel and look as beautiful as I did on my wedding day and it's all because of Kristine with Fabulous Faces! She was, by far, the best investment out of all my wedding expenses. Everything from her skills, feedback, professionalism and her sincerity - I can honestly go on and on - was top notch. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with on such a special occasion. I wish she could do my makeup everyday ;) So for any future brides out there, I highly highly recommend Kristine. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/30/2010

Sara · Married on 04/03/2010

Lauren did a wonderful job and everyone looked fabulous. She was very flexible with our last minute scheduling as we pulled this wedding together in just a week! Rachel, the bride looked so natural and she just glows in the photographs!! And I didn't know a mother of the bride could look so good with so little sleep!

Sent on 04/19/2010

Alicia · Married on 03/27/2010

Kristine did my bridal makeup for my March wedding. She also did makeup for my mother, maid of honor, and one of my other bridesmaids. She did a phenomenal job! I felt like a porcelain doll or princess. My face looked flawless! The rest of the girls' makeup was gorgeous as well. My bridesmaids that had Kristine do their makeup both don't wear much makeup and were concerned about having a natural look that would not look too "done up". They raved about their makeup. Kristine was always kind and professional from the time that I met her when she did my makeup for my engagement photos to my wedding day. She really listens to what you want in order to acheive the look that you are going for! I would recommend her to anyone, she has a true talent! Plus on top of that a sweet person!

Sent on 06/26/2010

• Angel Navarro Photography Wedding Photographers

Fabulous Faces' Kristine is a terrific make-up artist and a caring professional. Your wedding day is not on track without a proper wedding day face. Trust this important detail to Kristine and her skill as a make-up extraordinaire!

• Saint Petersburg, 33704 See on map
    Location of (Fabulous Faces)