854 Beth Dr, Nashville, TN 37206 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Eyeris Photography

Eyeris photography specializes in photojournalism style wedding coverage. We're quick with the group shots and stay out of your way! You get a disk of images with your wedding package so you can make the prints yourself!!

• Life Lens

Photos 13 Photos
Real Weddings 15 Photos

6 Reviews for Eyeris Photography

Cheryl · Married on 05/29/2016

Sarah is absolutely amazing! She was so great to work and we love the pictures she took at the wedding. She was able to truly capture the joy and happiness on our day. From the standard posed shots of our family to the fun and playful moments throughout the evening - it was perfect! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Karina · Married on 10/12/2013

Sarah at Eyeris Photography was AMAZING! We hired Eyeris Photography for both our engagement and wedding photos. What drew us to her photography was the feeling that my husband and I got when we looked up the weddings on her website. We just received our wedding photos and could not be happier. Not only was Sarah able to gracefully handle my crazy family/mother on our day, she made a point to find out what shots mattered most to us and then delivered (times 100!). She truly captured the feeling and the emotion of every thing that mattered on our day. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our experience of working with Sarah, and of course the beautiful photos that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Sharon · Married on 11/06/2010

There is no one else I would have photograph me. It's just that simple. On the most important day of my life and from here on. Sarah brings with her an amazing talent as well as experience and a true love for what she does. That shows in her photographs, in the experience with her, and in the overall time spent with her. She is professional and fun and I want her to be there for all of my most important moments.
    She is amazing.

Sent on 12/21/2010

Eyeris Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Real Weddings

• Julia Marie Arnold Makeup Artistry
    Julia Marie Arnold Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Eyeris Photorgraphy is an excellent choice for your wedding day!

• CJ's Off the Square
    CJ's Off the Square Mansion Weddings

Sarah has been shooting here at CJ's for years and we're always glad to have her back! Her personality keeps you smiling during all the photos and that makes you look GREAT! :) Professional, fun, and talented - we love her!

• 854 Beth Dr Nashville, 37206 See on map