11486 Scotch Hills Pl, Waldorf, MD 20602 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 29

About eyeObee PhotoBooth

eyeObee PhotoBooth is a luxury photo booth rental company based out of Waldorf, Maryland that specializes in providing a unique and amazing experience for weddings and other special events. Their modern photo booth is open air and adds a touch of excitement and elegance to your big day. Not only will you and your guests have fun, you’ll also be treated to incredible and timeless memories that will be cherished for a lifetime.

eyeObee PhotoBooth offer several options to choose from that will suit most any need and budget. They provide a professional booth assistant to ensure everything goes smoothly, as well as beautiful backdrops and curated props that will enhance your experience and create fun memories of your big day. They support social media integration for easy sharing, and they provide custom photo templates, online galleries, digital downloads, flipbooks, and CD/DVDs. You can also opt for custom texts and emails, unlimited prints, custom screens, animated GIFs, and more.

Follow eyeObee PhotoBooth on

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for eyeObee PhotoBooth

• Kim

Kim Tariro · Married on 09/12/2018

My absolutely great photo booth experience!

Let me start by saying the owner Ibrahim was really professional and had great communication skills. There was never a time that I had questions or suggestions that he wasn’t available to answer for me. Ibrahim and his team were very kind and friendly and calming. My wedding day was absolutely beautiful and he was able to catch capture everything. I love that you can see the joy in the mood of my entire wedding. The eyeObee photo booth was a hit I love that all of my guests were able to take photos and receive them immediately so they could post it to their social media platforms. I absolutely loved the quality of my pictures they were all gorgeous, I honestly couldn’t pick which ones I wanted in my wedding book. Also his plans are customizable so we ended up adding a few more things to our package and everything we got was to the highest quality. I think this company is absolutely great! I loved my experience so much that I have referred all my friends and family and I’m planning on using eyeObee for my upcoming events.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Margaret · Married on 02/14/2016

Wedding 2/14/16

Best experience I've ever had with a photographer. He tried to capture every aspect of my wedding.

Sent on 01/30/2019

eyeObee PhotoBooth FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package? $ 1,695.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 11486 Scotch Hills Pl Waldorf, District of Columbia, 20602 See on map