1720 NW Lovejoy St., Portland, OR 97209 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Eye Shine Beauty

Eye Shine Beauty is a makeup artist in Portland, Oregon with more than ten years of experience and has been part of numerous weddings to date. Eye Shine Beauty wants to ensure that each client feels polished and ready for their momentous occasion. With a singular focus on makeup, Eye Shine Beauty offers services to brides, attendants and family members. For an additional fee, you can even have Eye Shine Beauty come to you to work on location!

Contact Eye Shine Beauty to get a trial appointment on the calendar; knowing your makeup plan is all set will help to minimize any possible big-day jitters. Their services cover the following:

• Airbrush makeup
img5382

6 Reviews for Eye Shine Beauty

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/16/2018

Christina was excellent to work with. She was professional and nice and made me look beautiful. I would highly recommend Eye Shine Beauty if you are looking for a gorgeous, natural look. She is very talented at making you look beautiful, without noticing you're wearing a ton of makeup. Thank you Christina!

Elisabeth · Married on 12/31/2017

If you are looking for a professional makeup artist, look no further! Christina is the best in the business. She did my makeup on my wedding day along with the makeup for most of my bridesmaids. When we met for our trial run, Christina was extremely accommodating, professional and fun to hang out with! She really took the time to learn about the look I was hoping for and I was so impressed by her knowledge of makeup brands, techniques and styles. On my wedding day, Christina was punctual, she was flexible with all the chaos of a big group of girls getting ready and she was a fun addition to our big group of girls. My bridesmaids and I had really different ideas of how we wanted to have our makeup done and Christina was able to accommodate all of our different styles. I'm an introverted person and I was worried that I was going to spend most of my wedding day being wildly nervous and wishing that people weren't looking at me so much. But as silly as it might sound, having my makeup done even more beautifully than I'd imagined helped me feel confident, gorgeous and a lot more comfortable with everyone staring at me. My wedding wouldn't have been the same without Christina! I really can't say enough positive things about Christina and I HIGHLY recommend Eye Shine Beauty.

Eye Shine Beauty Pricing

• What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Eye Shine Beauty 1
    Bridal Skin Service
    Brides who book with Eye Shine Beauty get a special discount for all facials! $80/hr. for four facials and earn the fifth one half off! Perfect way to take care of your skin so that makeup can look even better!

• 1720 NW Lovejoy St. Portland, 97209 See on map