About Extravagant DJs

Wedding DJ | DJ Entertainment | Photo Booths | Live Musicians | Draping | White Dance Floors

Extravagant is a full service wedding production company for the last 15 Years. We offer DJ packages ranging from the very basic to the most extravagant. We pride ourselves in offering the very best enhancements for your wedding day. Intelligent Lighting, Ambient Up Lighting, Photo Booths, Lounge Furniture, Pipe and Drape, White Dance Floors, Live Musicians and More.....

We pride ourselves on expanding his wedding business into multiple venues in over 10 states. With over 20 Years experience in the mobile and entertainment industry performing at over 100 events a year, we have the means to execute any event.

Call us today 732-617-6200 or email us Sal@extravagantdjs.com

Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)

I cannot speak more highly of Extravagant Group and of Sal specifically. Before going with them we had some difficulties with another DJ company. Sal came highly recommended, and my fiance and I are so glad that we found him because he is absolutely incredible. Upon first meeting with him, we instantly knew we liked him. He made us feel comfortable and welcome, explaining every step of the process and answering any questions we had. Sal always made himself available if I needed anything, whether through a call or text. He is extremely professional, talented, and experienced. When it came to the actual wedding day, he worked wonders. My guests loved the music, it was a perfect mix of dance songs, old and new. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night, with people from every age group enjoying themselves. Our MC Eric was also absolutely incredible!!! Between the two of them the party didn't stop and my guests had so much fun. The Photo Booth that Sal provided was also a huge hit and my guests loved all the props! I can't imagine a better DJ than Sal and his team. Our wedding was seriously a dream come true and Extravagant Group was a MAJOR REASON ! Thank you so much Sal!!!!

Profile Picture Gemma, 6/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My wedding was the most amazing day of my life and I have to thank Sal from Extravagant DJs!! From the beginning Sal was amazing, he was not only professional but also made my husband and I feel very comfortable and really enjoy this experience! My fear was that nobody would dance at my wedding, but Sal and Derek delivered an amazing night of dancing, laughs and an absolutely awesome time! He was so receptive to our style of music, had great suggestions, and updated us with every detail. The dance floor was full all night long, everyone was happy! Derek was on the dance floor the entire wedding, full of energy and had amazing dance moves! He engaged our guests and I couldn’t thank Derek and Sal enough for providing an amazing experience! We used Extravagant DJs for not only our DJ experience but also videography and for our photo booth! Sal’s team made us feel comfortable and was very personable. I am so excited to watch the short clip and full video of our wedding! Still to this day all of our guests talk about what an amazing time they had dancing, the awesome props for the photo booth and how the music choices were perfect! I am so thankful to have had this experience and highly recommend Sal at Extravagant DJs!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Extravagant DJs Pricing

Trinkets
Vases
8 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
What can I say about them... we work with Extravagant all the time.. I can only say ... AMAZING company, they know how to get a party going and there setup is top notch! Oh did i mention a very friendly and out going staff!!! They Rock!!!

Love working with Sal and his team! Does not get much better than this. He is a pleasure to work with from start to finish!

Extravagant Entertainment is one of the classiest and easiest companies to work with. Their attention to detail is unbelievable. Love their lighting set ups. Always a pleasure

75 PROS I KNOW

203 Route 9 South, Suite D, Englishtown, NJ 07726   See On Map
732-617-6200 (phone)
9am-9pm 7 Days
Extravagant DJs is a wedding DJ and Production Company from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York , Pennsylvania , and Connecticut . Extravagant DJs is a professional wedding Production Company that has been part of the Tri State wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Live musicians, A-list Dj's, lounge decor and draping, custom lighting solutions, photo booths.