Exquisite Events Wedding and Event Planning

Kinston, NC View map
$2,300 Package Price

$2,300 Package Price

Welcome Ladies and Gents to Exquisite Events Wedding and Event Planning. We know you are managing a busy work life balance so we truly consider it an honor to have us to be a part of your special celebration. Exquisite Events serves Goldsboro, Greenville, New Bern, Raleigh and surrounding Eastern NC counties. We specialize in wedding day management formerly known as day of coordination and wedding planning services but we genuinely want to be available to serve all of your precious lifetime moments such as birthday parties, anniversary parties, bridal showers, baby showers, and more.

So... what can we do for you? Our mission is to help you plan your wedding or event with realistic expectations and to provide a stress-free planning experience for you. You want someone that is dependable, honest, and knowledgeable of the industry. You want a wedding planner that is willing to create services based on your unique needs. You want your wedding to be elegant and run smoothly, and we place a high value on each of these areas, that’s why we recommend professional licensed vendors to fit your vision for your special day or event. You are short on time and are feeling the stress of spending countless hours online and trying to remember everything you researched, so we take that headache away from you with our online client management system that allows you to keep track of your planning with a breeze. We take care of all the details for you. From making sure all décor is in place to ensuring clean up on wedding or event day so you and your families don't have to.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• User3340995 2+ years ago
    My wedding day was amazing. Natosha's team took care of every little detail. My family was blown away by the entire event. I received multiple compliments on her staff and how well they took care of my family members.
    Stephanie Married on 09/30/2017
    I highly recommend Natosha and her team. I could not have been more pleased with the service provided for my wedding. All of my emails were responded to promptly. They went above and beyond my expectations!!
    James Married on 09/09/2017
    Exquisite Events Planning team were a pleasure to work with. This team was very commendable. If you have an event and would like to make your life easier I would highly recommend this team to fulfill your planning of your event. This team does more than just wedding events. I was celebrating (50/30) 50th Birthday and 30 Years of working service (retirement).

Kinston, NC, 28504
Location of (Exquisite Events Wedding and Event Planning)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding