Winterville, NC 28590 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,000
  • Photos

About Event Productions by Emily

Event Productions by Emily is a full service and limited service wedding planning company. From our initial consultation to the final product, the day of, the big moment we have all been waiting for; I strive to carry out your dream of how you envisioned your wedding to be. My goal is to make memories that last a lifetime no matter what the occasion or how big or small your wedding is.

I provide different packages with the goal of catering to your needs. Take a look at my pricing to read more about my packages and prices. I provide an Initial Consultation, Full Service, Limited Service, Day of Coordination, A La Carte, Engagement Proposal Planning, Honeymoon Planning and Budget Management. I pride myself in flexibility and ability to specifically cater to how you want your wedding to be planned.

Event Productions began in 2016 when I graduated from Lasell College in Newton, Massachusetts with a B.S. in Event Management and minor in Entrepreneurship, Magne Cum Laude. My favorite internship in college was one with a wedding planner who I look up to and pride in her amazing work. I worked by her side to help plan many weddings throughout the Boston area. I have planned events and weddings with 60 guests to 1000 guests. I have worked with many different budgets, themes, timelines and ideas. My dream is to be the best wedding planner I can be. I love learning new tips, tricks and trends in the industry so I can provide new ideas for your wedding. I have endless resources we can look at together to turn your dream into reality. Give me a ring today and let's get ideas flowing for your memorable and gorgeous wedding day!

Event Productions by Emily FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1