San Jose, CA 95136 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Expression Events

Expression Events provide professional DJ entertainment, Lighting, and Photo Booth services for weddings, corporate events, parties and many other special events. We specialize in customizing event music playlists to give your guests a unique experience. Based in San Jose, Expression Events services the San Jose and San Francisco Bay area. We are experienced in working with the best catering executives in Northern California to make your private event a success!

- Jessie Garcia / Owner and DJ

414 mg74

• Videos 3

15 Reviews for Expression Events

L · Married on 09/24/2016

After our initial conversation, I knew I wanted to book Expression Events. Jessie was just awesome. I felt like I was talking to a good friend because he understood exactly what kind of a wedding we were going for, got a good feel for the kind of couple we were and our personalities, and didn't try to push us into anything we didn't want. He was respectful. I feel the need to write this because I spoke to quite a few other DJ's who weren't as respectful! Talking to Jessie was really comfortable and I just knew he was the perfect DJ for us.

In the end, my husband and I are both really happy that we went with Jessie for our wedding day. We truly could not have asked for a better DJ. Jessie cued the music in perfectly for our entire ceremony and all throughout the night during cocktail hour, reception, and on the dance floor. From when the dance floor was packed to when it was just me and my one friend on the dance floor just bobbing along, Jessie kept the awesome music going and ensured everyone was having a good time. I'm pretty sure my girl friends requested the same song (their at-the-time go-to song) like 5 times throughout the night and Jessie gladly kept them on the dance floor- they loved him! Guests also complimented the the cocktail hour and dinner playlist- all credits go to Jessie. I only suggested a genre or two to him :)

I'll definitely be recommending Expression Events/Jessie to all my friends and family going forward. I wish I had an event coming up so I could them again!!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Lily · Married on 08/22/2015

I had rented from Expression Events as a combo package with the DJ/Emcee/lighting services and a photobooth from Expression Booth. Jessie and Sara are a husband-wife team and they're AWESOME! Super fun and easy to work with. I'll focus on the DJ/Emcee portion below.

It was super easy to work with Jessie. He was extremely responsive, fun person to work with, and gave so many great recommendations on the reception timeline. All his recommendations were spot on and helped us immensely with planning, especially since we're very indecisive and didn't hire a wedding planner. Between the Skype chats, emails, and Expression Events website, we were able to iron out all of the details ahead of time, which made for an extremely smooth and worry-free reception. Both Jessie and Sara were punctual and had everything set up well before the reception started. Jessie really made the night fun and kept the dance floor occupied. Most of all, he kept everything on track according to the timeline, and I didn't have to worry about a single thing.

Another thing that I loved about Expression Events was the website. I loved the client login portal that allowed me to outline my timeline for Jessie and select songs that I wanted on must-play/nice-to-play/don't-play lists. This made planning and organizing soooooo much easier and I can't express enough how awesome having that website is.

I would definitely rent from Expression Events again! Working with Jessie and Sara is a huge pleasure!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Diana · Married on 08/16/2014

Jessie and Sara are the best of the best! It was such a joy and blessing to work with them. They provided us with DJ, Photo Booth, Lighting services, and much much more for our wedding! We couldn't be happier as they were extremely friendly, organized, accommodating, and entertaining. Our family and friends were raving about the music and Photo Booth experience. Sara customized our photo booth strips based on our wedding invitations, which turned out beautiful and meaningful. The Photo Booth was spacious so our guests were able to take group pictures with ease. The best part was our Photo Booth book that was given to us at the end of the night. My husband and I enjoyed looking through our guests photo booth strips and messages. When it comes to the music, Jessie accommodated all of the different genres we requested for our guests and played every song on our "must play list". In addition, Jessie provided lighting that went with out theme colors and made it look elegant. I could go on and on about Expression Events but I will stop here. I would hire them again in a heart beat because of their affordable, professional, and elegant services.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Award

Expression Events FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Events by Satra
    Events by Satra Wedding Planners

I love working with Jessie from Playitloud Productionz! He is so easy to work with and offers great services to his clients. I've worked a few weddings with him and my clients always have great things to saw about him and the dance floor is always packed with people dancing! He sure knows how to keep the guests dancing and knows how to read a crowd! He not only offers amazing DJ services, but also offers lighting and photobooth packages. I always feel so confident when I refer him to my clients because I know they will be well taken care of and have so much fun at their wedding. I highly recommend Playitloud Prouctionz!

• Solaine Design
    Solaine Design Wedding Planners

We have worked with Jessie from Playitloud Productions on several weddings and the outcome has always been a amazing experience. Jessie brings a professional attitude while at the same time adds a fun and personable vibe to the wedding. His ability to read the crowd and adapt is like no other I have worked with and we are always confident in the day running smoothly when he is at the mic.

• San Jose, 95136 See on map