Folsom, CA 95630 Map · Phone number

About A Bridal Glow

With over ten years as a professional makeup artist, Sara Garcia brings to your wedding day a sense of ease in knowing that you will look beautiful and radiant in person as well as in your photographs. Sara believes that as a bride you should still look like yourself but enhanced and with added confidence on your special day. She is equipped with a large makeup kit, prepared for all looks, skin types and tones. She uses only high quality products such as Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier.

skmbtc36016022916041
skmbtc36016022916040edited 1
skmbtc36016022916041

8 Reviews for A Bridal Glow

Christine · Married on 07/22/2012

Sara and her assistant did my make-up and make-up for my five bridesmaids for my wedding in July. Sara was extremely easy to work with and very thoughtful. I don't usually wear make-up, and it was reassuring to be able to rely on her recommendations. She gladly tried a few foundations to make sure which would be the most comfortable and lasting. On the day of, they finished with everyone's make-up with time to spare, and everyone was very happy with the way they looked. I would highly recommend Sara for any bride that wants beautiful, stress-free make-up!

Anna · Married on 09/02/2011

I loved the makeup Sara did for my friend at her wedding and I loved the trial makeup she did for me, which was how I chose her for my wedding. Leading up to my wedding, Sara was very easy to contact. I also loved the makeup she used on me. She understood my skin tone and sensitivity. I actually did not have to reapply my makeup at all during my wedding! I just got my wedding pictures and the makeup looks fabulous from beginning to end. Thanks Sara!!

Jenny · Married on 08/13/2011

Sarah was unbelievable and went above and beyond what I expected. I highly recommend her and her services. She was exceptionally timely with her emails, was willing to do multiple trials, and was very flexible. Sarah is truly a talented artist!

Award

Expression Events Wedding DJs

Simply the best!

• Solaine Design
    Solaine Design Wedding Planners

Sara Garcia was amazing to work with! She was professional, flexible and best of all, made the bride feel comfortable and beautiful.

• Homsy Photography
    Homsy Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I can really appreciate wedding day make-up that has a very soft and natural look. I think the work of a real professional is the fact that when you look back at the wedding photos, the bride still looks like herself, not overdone. Sara Garcia, owner of A Bridal Glow, has the experience to know what looks great on all different skin tones and how to accentuate women's best features. And she works smoothly with style and grace, you would fine that her calm manner is welcome on the anxious moments right before a wedding ceremony. I have worked with Sara on many weddings and afterwards, I often get comments as the brides are reviewing their photos that they were extremely happy to have hired Sara to do the make up on her and her bridesmaids. ~ Joe Homsy

• Folsom, CA 95630 See on map