Quincy, MA 02169 Map · Phone number

About Everything's Melo

Everything's Melo is an online bridal and special occasions boutique. We believe no one should have to settle for an inferior gown from a chain store on their special day. We make it possible for all brides, prom attendees etc., to look as beautiful possible in this ugly economy by putting the gown of your dreams and accessories within your budget.

All of our beautiful gowns are priced under $600.00 with most under $350.00. We carry gowns from designers like Maggie Sottero, Alfred Angelo, Jim Hjelm, Anjolique, Winnie Couture, Emerald Bridal, Eden Bridal, Vera Wang, Watters and Watters and more at up to 80% off retail. Everything's Melo encourages its consumers to shop around because we are confident you won't find better prices. All of our designer gowns are 100% authentic we DO NOT sell replicas. Custom gowns are available.

Let us bring out the glamorous you. Call or email for more information today.

• VOWS Bridal
  • New York Lace
  • Marianne's Bridal Outlet
BenjaminRoberts930
BenjaminRoberts930

4 Reviews for Everything's Melo

Shani · Married on 02/01/2011

I have gotten two GORGEOUS custom dresses from Melo's that I could afford with no problem and I couldn't be happier!!!! The fit is perfect and all eyes were on me for prom!!! I felt like Cinderella. :0)

SC

Sent on 05/16/2011

Celia · Married on 10/15/2010

Finding Melody from Everything’s Melo was truly a dream come true! I found her online and while looking at a different dress she offered something else that she thought might go well with my style. At first I was hesitant but when I tried the dress on, it was the one! She never pressured me to get the dress (or any dress for that matter) and after a few days of dreaming about the dress she recommended I went back and got it… !!! I paid a fraction of the price of any other dress from a boutique and it was perfect! People were commenting all night about how beautiful the dress was and were so impressed that it wasn’t a designer line… and my photos look AMAZING!
    Thanks, Mel. You were awesome to work with and I wish you all the best! (Because of you I was able to save enough money on my dress to get the flowers we really wanted!)

Sent on 10/28/2010

Christine · Married on 04/17/2010

I thank Everything's Melo and Melody for making me gorgeous for my wedding! It was better than I could ever have fathomed. I never though I could afford a Vera Wang gown but they made the impossible possible and I highly recommend them for it!

Sent on 06/02/2010