Everlasting Weddings and Events

Garden Grove, CA View map Visit website
$1,300 Package Price

$1,300 Package Price

Everlasting Weddings and Events offers wedding planning and coordination services in the socal area. Our focus is to guide our couples and help them to create the wedding of their dreams. We will work with you in planning and coordinating your big day from beginning to end! Whether you are looking to have a low-key intimate ceremony or a grand elegant event, we will be there to guide you through it all. Our priority is to take the stress of your upcoming wedding off your shoulders, allowing you to let loose and enjoy yourself on your big day!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

4.2

• Jayson
    Jayson Married on 04/09/2021

Amazing Wedding Coordinator!

My experience with Everlasting Events was great, we hired Breanna to be our month-if coordinator. She was very thorough and even helped up figure out some of our decorations for the ceremony and reception. She provided us multiple different planning documents that helped us out along the way and completely exceeded our expectations. She helped our wedding day run completely smoothly, I can honestly say that we had no problems or issues on our wedding day! We couldn’t have asked for a smoother stress free day on our wedding! We will definitely refer her to our friends and family!
  • Si.sekona
    Fineingo M. Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing quality & professional service!

We were part of the wedding couples who were affected by COVID. With cancelled venues, reducing guest count TWICE, and having to find back up venues, vendors, and everything else..it was a nightmare! However, things slowly started falling into place with a venue, vendors..etc. Along with our new venue, they required a wedding planner. I thought it was going to be another stressful expense, and close to impossible because our wedding was TWO WEEKs away at that point, the venue manager recommended I look through Thumbtack. There, I was able to find Breanna who not only was available and willing to take on such a challenge, she was within my budget *hallelujah*.

Breanna responded to my request immediately, she set up an appointment to go over details and pricing, I booked her automatically because of her personality, and I can tell that she knew what she was talking about. We had endless emails and text messages, I had no problem getting in contact with her. She reached out to the vendors for me, collected what needed to be collected, created an amazing “day-off” timeline, and tackled all details that needed to be done.

On the day off our reception, Breanna communicated with me in such a calm and professional manner that I did not even stress for the set up. Arriving at the reception, she was there to greet me and my family with a smile. She went over the timeline with me and just kept everything in order. Even with ur cultural traditions, Breanna and her team handled very well. I can go on and on about the detailing and timing and how I loved working with Breanna and her team, but bottom line is: I was a happy client!!! From beginning to end. No complaints, no concerns. Definitely recommend!!!

Deals

Everlasting Weddings and Events 1
Exclusive

1714 E Luray St Garden Grove, CA, 90807

Monday - Friday: 8:00 am to 4:00pm Saturday: 8:00 am to 1:00pm
Location of (Everlasting Weddings and Events)
1714 E Luray St Long Beach, CA, 90807 See on map