Everlasting Weddings and Events Reviews

Rating 4.3 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

4.3

Liz Q. Married on 11/07/2021

THE best wedding planners hands-down

Breanna and her sister were a godsend on my wedding day. They were so organized and on top of everything, my husband and I felt like we could fully enjoy our day. Throughout the planning process, Breanna was very thorough in making sure that the day was everything I wanted it to be. Cannot recommend them enough!
  • Jayson
    Jayson Married on 04/09/2021

Amazing Wedding Coordinator!

My experience with Everlasting Events was great, we hired Breanna to be our month-if coordinator. She was very thorough and even helped up figure out some of our decorations for the ceremony and reception. She provided us multiple different planning documents that helped us out along the way and completely exceeded our expectations. She helped our wedding day run completely smoothly, I can honestly say that we had no problems or issues on our wedding day! We couldn’t have asked for a smoother stress free day on our wedding! We will definitely refer her to our friends and family!
  • Si.sekona
    Fineingo M. Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing quality & professional service!

We were part of the wedding couples who were affected by COVID. With cancelled venues, reducing guest count TWICE, and having to find back up venues, vendors, and everything else..it was a nightmare! However, things slowly started falling into place with a venue, vendors..etc. Along with our new venue, they required a wedding planner. I thought it was going to be another stressful expense, and close to impossible because our wedding was TWO WEEKs away at that point, the venue manager recommended I look through Thumbtack. There, I was able to find Breanna who not only was available and willing to take on such a challenge, she was within my budget *hallelujah*.

Breanna responded to my request immediately, she set up an appointment to go over details and pricing, I booked her automatically because of her personality, and I can tell that she knew what she was talking about. We had endless emails and text messages, I had no problem getting in contact with her. She reached out to the vendors for me, collected what needed to be collected, created an amazing “day-off” timeline, and tackled all details that needed to be done.

On the day off our reception, Breanna communicated with me in such a calm and professional manner that I did not even stress for the set up. Arriving at the reception, she was there to greet me and my family with a smile. She went over the timeline with me and just kept everything in order. Even with ur cultural traditions, Breanna and her team handled very well. I can go on and on about the detailing and timing and how I loved working with Breanna and her team, but bottom line is: I was a happy client!!! From beginning to end. No complaints, no concerns. Definitely recommend!!!
  • Jesse
    Jesse G. Married on 11/20/2020

A must hire!

My now wife Elizabeth and I were originally searching for a day of coordinator and stumbled upon Breanna Rapa from Everlasting Weddings and Events.

Since our first conversation, Breanna was extremely helpful and accommodating to our every need. A top priority for Elizabeth and I was finding a way to host our wedding in a safe manner for everyone in the mist of a pandemic. Breanna went above and beyond to create the safest and most enjoyable environment for everyone to enjoy.

Not only did she make herself available at all hours of the day to answer the infinite question we had, but she also made incredible suggestions that made our special day a truly memorable one.

We would strongly recommend that you hire Everlasting Weddings and Events for your special event!
    Paris Married on 10/09/2021

Truly Awful

Breanna seemed so great when I hired her. She said all the right things. Little did I know that it was all talk. She was our month-of/day-of coordinator. She did not handle anything month-of. She double-booked herself for our rehearsal dinner. She asked the same questions over and over again even though we were communicating via email.. she could have easily searched her inbox. She would forget things we would tell her. We paid for to stay late and tear down but she left early. She left our personal things at the venue and we'll never see them again because the venue tossed them. I had to basically hold her hand through the process because I couldn't trust that she would get things done. Don't sell yourself as a month-of coordinator if you're not going to do anything to help me with my wedding. Don't say you're going to be there for tear down and leave early. Don't be a wedding coordinator if you're not an organized person.