Everlasting Events and Rentals

Sevierville, TN View map Visit website

$11,663 Package Price

Everlasting Events and Rentals is a wedding-planning business in Sevierville, Tennessee, founded by mother-daughter team Brittany Bull and Christina Collins. Boasting over 20 years of combined experience, this wedding planning duo thrives off bringing nearly-weds’ wedding dreams to life. Together, Brittany and Christina cherish every opportunity for planning weddings and strive to give couples their fullest attention. Every moment of the big day is a valuable memory waiting to happen, and these planners pour their hearts and souls into every detail.

Everlasting Events and Rentals offers all-inclusive wedding planning packages along with rental items and decor. Couples can choose from full-service planning to day-of coordination to complement their needs and budget. Additional services include comprehensive event design, budget analysis, and timeline management for a stress-free experience.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$11663

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• O
    Olivia T. Married on 10/17/2021

Amazing! Hire them immediately

This mother daughter duo is AMAZING!!! Honestly if you are looking for a wedding/event coordinator HIRE THEM! They are amazing and went above and beyond. As the bride, Brittany literally bustled my dress and helped me change into my second dress. I cannot say enough good things about them. I was blown away by the service!

Everlasting Events and Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Olivia! It was so great to work with you both and meet all your amazing friends and family. It was a beautiful day! Congratulations to you both!💕
  • Ashley
    Ashley D. Married on 05/10/2021

Such a wonderful experience

Brittany and Christina are simply fabulous. They helped me plan every single detail of my wedding and the result was just beautiful and so beyond my expectations. If you're looking for the best event planners hands down, look no further. They will create an event like no other that you'll remember for a lifetime.

Everlasting Events and Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for this very sweet review. We loved helping your wedding day dreams come true and being apart of this important day. You were an absolutely beautiful bride and we hope you both are enjoying married life!!

Pricing

Everlasting Events and Rentals Price Rates

Team

Brittany Bull
Brittany Bull
Owner

I have always had a passion for events and an eye for the details. I am a very organized person who enjoys lots of spreadsheets and lists. These skills help me be a really involved and invested wedding planner. I am going to make sure every detail is covered and take all the stress off of you so your wedding day can be beautiful and stress free. I am happily married to my wonderful husband who is so supportive of our business and the work we do everyday. I have worked in the corporate finance, training field, and event planning for the past 8+ years. During that time I have planned and coordinated tons of events and weddings for all types of couples from the extravegant to the family barn style wedding and I truly love them all. I also have a background in professional performance which really helps me to interact and connect with everyone at your wedding! This is my passion and I truly enjoy taking all the stress off of you and making your day beautiful and fun!! I can't wait for the opportunity for us to chat and see if we will be a good fit for each other.

Christina  Collins
Christina Collins
Owner

Hi everyone, I am Christina Collins and I am so excited for the chance to talk with you. I have always loved event planning and is truly a passion of mine. I have a background in event planning, clowning, being a flight attendant, and so much more. I have always had a customer service focused career and that has not changed in the wedding industry. I am a very outgoing person and definetly enjoy having a good time with you and getting the party going. I am not afraid to work hard and I promise I will work hard for you. I really enjoy decorating and supporting our clients in everyway that I can. I also own a balloon company (Dazzle Events and Design) and a food truck (Dazzle Delights) that are my passion as well. I lvoe being able to make people happy and make there event dreams come true!

533 Eastgate Road Sevierville, TN, 37862
865-280-2351

Open 24/7 for events
Location of (Everlasting Events and Rentals)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding