Evergreen Magnolia Pop-Up Weddings and Events

Spartanburg, South Carolina, Spartanburg, SC 29301 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Evergreen Magnolia Pop-Up Weddings and Events

Evergreen Magnolia Pop-Up Weddings and Events is a Spartanburg, South Carolina-based business that specializes in the design and execution of original experiences. Proud owner, Corrin Cater is an enthusiastic professional with an innate talent for creative thinking and organization. Her personable style and eagerness to exceed expectations make working alongside Corrin an exciting and productive experience. This expert is all about adding your personal touch to the event design, ensuring that your wedding is reflective of your style and personality.

Evergreen Magnolia Pop-Up Weddings and Events is excited to work with you whether you’re planning an intimate gathering or an elaborate soiree. Their specialty lies in pop-up weddings elopements, and offer a unique package to facilitate your micro wedding needs. Corrin also offers collections if you are looking for something more conventional and can customize the services offered to fit your particular requirements. From planning your theme and color palette to fitting out your venue with handpicked decor items, these experts can do it all. See our website for more details!

• Woman-owned

1 User photo

• Jenna-Grace

Jenna-Grace S. · Married on 03/06/2021

Enchanting!

Evergreen Magnolia Events helped my fiancé make our engagement absolutely perfect. It was so magical and special! It truly couldn’t have been more beautiful!!❤️

Sent on 03/13/2021

Evergreen Magnolia Pop-Up Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure helping Reed with your special moment! You two are so sweet and I am so glad we were able to decorate your special spot at the lake!

Evergreen Magnolia Pop-Up Weddings and Events Pricing

Evergreen Magnolia Pop-Up Weddings and Events Price Rates

Evergreen Magnolia Pop-Up Weddings and Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil

Team of Evergreen Magnolia Pop-Up Weddings and Events

Corrin  Cater

Corrin Cater

Owner

Hello! My name is Corrin and I am so excited to have the opportunity to live my dream of being a pop-up wedding and event planner! I have lived in Boiling Springs my whole life and love our beautiful city of Spartanburg. I graduated from USC Upstate in 2019 with my Bachelor's Degree in Business.

I had the honor of planning my own wedding in addition to years of work experience in the wedding industry. Planning a wedding is such an amazing experience and I pride myself on how thorough, organized, and enthusiastic I am.

My wedding day was such a special day for me and my husband that I am passionate about making sure everyone gets the same experience I did. I am so excited to sit down with you and discuss your needs to make sure your wedding is everything you dreamed it would be!

+ More Details