P.O. Box 890233, East Weymouth, MA 02189 Map · Phone number

About Ever Sweet Pastry Boutique

Ever Sweet is a pastry boutique specializing in French macarons. Although we make other desserts as well the French macaron is one part of my culinary journey that significantly stands out from the rest. It's something that I have explored to such a degree that I feel confident in providing a valuable service and product for you and your special occasion – whether it be a wedding, a baby shower, a corporate event, a rainy day or a random indulgence.

sam9183
713893d2beead9c6 1437477782823 img1131
img8530 1

2 Reviews for Ever Sweet Pastry Boutique

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2015

Tanya was amazing! I ordered macaron pops from her for my wedding favors and they turned out perfect!! They were delivered and packaged wonderfully. They also tasted great! I loved them!

Sent on 09/14/2015

We worked with Tanya (owner of Ever Sweet) for all of our wedding desserts. Everything was amazing! I had no idea what I wanted for desserts, and Tanya was so sweet and helped me some up with ideas. We ended up going with mini smores fudge bars, mini key lime pies, mini carrot cakes, mini crepe cakes and mini tiramisu. She made 90 of each of these, and they all looked beautiful and were so delicious! She also made these beautiful chocolate gems (that were filled with a raspberry cheesecake filling) that were in my wedding colors and went on each place setting.

I wouldn't change a thing about our experience with Tanya and her husband Mike. They came to the venue early and were prepared to set up everything - even provided platters for the dessert display! They traveled down to CT to do this all, and at a great price! I only wish I had eaten more!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Ever Sweet Pastry Boutique FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Dessert