Naples, FL 34102 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,300

About Events of Love, LLC

Events of Love is a full-service wedding and event planning company dedicated to executing once-in-a-lifetime celebrations! Whether you are planning an intimate affair or an elaborate celebration, you deserve to have a certified planner guide you every step of the way. We will assist in keeping you organized and ensure that not even the smallest details get overlooked. Our primary dedication is to focus on the details, planning, and flawless execution that will make one of the most memorable days of your life an extraordinary celebration from beginning to end. We ensure it’s your vision, your style, and your personality that all comes to life in a sophisticated and elegant way that fits your dreams and your budget perfectly. Scarlett and her team will take care of every detail with creative vision, style, and grace, helping create the experience of a lifetime for you and your guests. Let Events of Love allow you to be a guest at your own event!

Follow Events of Love, LLC on

Flower centerpiece
Flower centerpiece
af61f97b44167022 1521843211 ba2811f30f5a040e 1521843210 6ed1a238caa7af0e 152184

2 Reviews for Events of Love, LLC

My wedding was a 2 month planning process. Very fast. I used Events of Love for a la carte services as my budget couldn't afford a full planner nor a day of coordinator. Scarlett saved me from so much stress by taking over the budget management, rsvp list and the dreadful timeline. She kept me up to date with everything and her prompt responsiveness with me and my vendors made me feel a lot calmer. Planning a wedding in 2 months is not easy but Scarlett couldn't be any more efficient. She is a true professional and her full of life personality definitely made my planning process enjoyable. I would definitely recommend Events of Love to anyone looking for a planner who is efficient, organized and that advocates for you. Thank you so much Scarlett for everything, I couldn't be happier with your services!

Sent on 07/10/2015
  • Estrella

Estrella · Married on 05/16/2015

I want to say that Scarlett was absolutely amazing. From the beginning she went straight to business...very detailed oriented. She made sure to ask the right questions so that the day of the wedding she knew EXACTLY what I wanted. Within the year of planning, she'd contact me regarding my contracts, DIY projects, new wedding details, etc. She was definitely trying to get her ducks in a row before the big day. A week or two before the wedding we were in constant contact so that we were both on the same page on the details and timeline.

On the day of the wedding she handled an issue I had with the centerpieces very professionally. She was VERY calm and dealt with it the best she could, kudos to her. She and her assistant handled the setup with the venue and 100% made my vision come to life, especially with the ceremony setup. I would definitely recommend her services to friends and family.You can tell this is her calling in life, bringing a vision to life. Thank you Scarlett and your assistant Jade for bringing my vision to life and for your professionalism throughout the process. **Note to future brides** - If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again. I honestly don't know what I would have done without Scarlett!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Events of Love, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2300
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Naples, 34102 See on map
    Location of (Events of Love, LLC)