Rocky Point, NY 11778 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
  • Deals 1

About Events By Shannon

Let Shannon and her team take away all your wedding worries! We offer full service planning, day of coordination, and everything in between. So wether you’re looking for a little help or a lot, we are here to help! Let’s talk about what’s the best fit for you and your special day because every wedding is unique!

• Sunrise Design & Event Services
1 51 1895107 160390255714105

3 Reviews for Events By Shannon

Stephanie H. · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Events by Shannon

Shannon has assisted me with several events over the years from Sweet 16's, Graduations and Corporate events. She is extremely organized, resourceful & truly a life saver. She thinks of everything and brings such a creative flare to ever event. Never does she complain or state it's not part of her job. She is also so helpful in giving reminders on tasks that we choose to do myself to make sure we don't fall behind. There is no doubt Shannon will be involved in all my party planning in the future. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Events By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! I love working with you. Lucky to be apart of all of the special milestones in your life. Cannot wait for the next event!!

Emily · Married on 10/26/2019

One of the best choices we made - our wedding rock! Incredible!

The best choices we made for our wedding were our hotel, venue, and Shannon. I cannot say enough good things about her — she was our wedding rock — our glue, and she made a day that could have been as stressful as they come — the best day ever, because she quickly gained our trust and we knew she could handle anything. We booked Shannon first about a year and a half before our date. We didn’t talk too much in that time, but whenever we did she was quick to reply. We hired her for day-of-coordination, which meant we got unlimited access to her a month prior to the date. We used Greenpoint Loft, a raw venue, which mean we had a lot of vendors and did a lot ourselves. Shannon coordinated so many things I would have never thought of and everything we asked her to. She even got to realize which things me and my now husband were responsible for and started texted us separately about them- never putting more on us then needed. She also has THE BEST WEDDING DAY VIBE. I could tell from our walk-through she’d be perfect. I told everyone after meeting, Shannon has the best vibe. Knows what she’s doing, the perfect amount of confident, optimistic, in-control, chill temperament.

During the wedding she rolled with our changes and kept everything awesome. She even personally passed out Challah to our guests because we cut it after people started going to the buffet.

She stayed until the very end to make sure everything was taken care of and packed away. She left after us. She is an angel.

I plan events for a living. I know what I’m talking about. Don’t make the mistake of not hiring Shannon. Hire Shannon immediately!!! I’m getting teary-eyed writing this. We love you, Shannon!!!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Heidi

Heidi P. · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Manager

Shannon is an outstanding professional. Thoughtful and experienced, she handled the timeline and vendors expertly. She anticipated every possible wrinkle and provided solid solutions. Always courteous and so responsive, she made my daughter’s wedding day a day I could truly relax and enjoy. Very highly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Events By Shannon's reply:

Thank you so very much Heidi! Makes my heart so happy to hear that. I love my job because of wonderful families like yours!

Events By Shannon FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    Shannon is the owner and head planner on all events. She attends all events and has amazing assistants as well (number of assistants based on guest count)

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events By Shannon 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Rocky Point, NY, 11778 See on map
    Location of (Events By Shannon)