Franklin Square, NY 11010 Map · Phone number

About Events by Precilla

My name is Priscilla Esfandiary and I am a Hofstra University graduate with a degree in Public Relations and Event Planning. I have spent years helping coordinate events within television, music and fashion industries throughout the New York metro area. I have also spent much of my time helping friends and family design and coordinate their special life events, which led me into the world of Event Design and Planning. Being an Event Planner has encompassed much of what I love about Public Relations and Event Coordination.

I spent some time working with other Wedding and Event Planning companies before deciding to start my own. I have many years of experience in event planning and event execution, as well as building solid relationships with vendors and clients alike, who have become more like friends. I believe that every event is an opportunity to cultivate long-term relationships with my clients, which is why I get to design and execute all their most special life changing events.

When it comes to your next special event, choose the planner who will take a personal level of pride and happiness in bringing your vision to life. The planner who will work with you every step of the way. The planner who will treat you more like a friend than just a client. The joy that comes from being a part of someone's special day is the best part of my work, and hopefully I can be a part of yours.

Call (917) 716-7956 for a free consultation, and choose Priscilla Esfandiary Wedding and Event Planners

fe0017b6f2aefe04 1529681225 a8bd0bcc6380674c 1529681223 936c147e33d5118c 152968
Table setting
Table setting
fe0017b6f2aefe04 1529681225 a8bd0bcc6380674c 1529681223 936c147e33d5118c 152968

Events by Precilla FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Franklin Square, 11010 See on map