Events by Peter's Wholesale Florist

Stamford, CT View map Visit website

Find us on Facebook

Our inventory consists of the freshest and finest flowers from all over the world. Our warehouse and design studio, located in Stamford, CT employs highly trained, experienced and professional designers.

We provide floral and event design with an emphasis on weddings. Our design work is elegant and unique and often, at wholesale prices.

Browse our website, and we think you'll agree for quality, creativity and affordability, we're your premium choice!

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

1 User photo

• Maureen
    Maureen W. Married on 07/27/2019

Very impressed

We were blown away at the quality and design of all the flowers! With Teddy, we didn't worry, didn't stress it, but once I saw the flowers the day of, we were speechless! My bridesmaids saw the bouquets (which were in water until we arrived at the venue - nice touch), and said, "I hope those are our bouquets!" Everything was remarkable!! This will be the sole flower shop for me from now on. Thank you so much Teddy!
    Amanda Married on 09/09/2017
    Our wedding photos were absolutely beautiful! Everyone complimented on not only my bridal bouquet, but also the entire wedding party's florals, the centerpieces, and accent florals we used for the ceremony. Teddy was great to work with (and came highly recommended by a good friend). We will definitely be hiring Teddy for any other floral needs we'll have! We also decided (two weeks before the wedding) to rent some votives to add to our centerpieces, which were the perfect touch. Thanks again, Teddy!
  • Tasha
    Tasha Married on 09/09/2017
    Peter was great. He helped my mom and I because as you can imagine we are new to this. He explained the type of flowers in our price range and I picked arrangements that I thought were pretty and I liked. He even is going to do the arrangement I had a picture of, AWESOME!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Ian & Gabrielle
    27 photos · 08/07/2015

47 Irving Avenue Stamford, CT, 06902
2033252608

8am-4pm Monday- Friday 8am-noon Saturday Sunday's by appointment only.
Location of (Events by Peter's Wholesale Florist)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding