Events by Peter's Wholesale Florist

Stamford, CT View map Visit website

Find us on Facebook

Our inventory consists of the freshest and finest flowers from all over the world. Our warehouse and design studio, located in Stamford, CT employs highly trained, experienced and professional designers.

We provide floral and event design with an emphasis on weddings. Our design work is elegant and unique and often, at wholesale prices.

Browse our website, and we think you'll agree for quality, creativity and affordability, we're your premium choice!

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up

4.4 out of 5 rating

• Grace
    Grace M. Married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing customer service! Beautiful Flowers!

We had the BEST experience working with Teddy at Peter's Wholesale Florist!!! I met with him for over 2 hours going through flowers via zoom as I planned my wedding from LA that was located in Greenwich, CT. He also followed up a month before to go over everything we chose. He hand delivered the flowers to our venue and my beautiful bouquet along with my bridesmaid bouquets which were STUNNING! He did everything I asked, and considering how picky I am he went above and beyond what I could have hoped for! I cannot say better things about this florist and highly recommend!
    Haley R. Married on 06/19/2022

Magnificent flowers!!

We hired Peter's Wholesale for our wedding and the flowers were absolutely STUNNING. We met with Teddy twice before the big day and showed him some photos of the types of flowers we were looking for. Teddy absolutely delivered on our vision and the flowers were better then I could have even imagined! MAGNIFICENT arrangements, bouquets, center pieces and chuppah. Teddy & the Peter's Wholesale team are amazing and I absolutely recommend them!
  • Maureen
    Maureen W. Married on 07/27/2019

Very impressed

We were blown away at the quality and design of all the flowers! With Teddy, we didn't worry, didn't stress it, but once I saw the flowers the day of, we were speechless! My bridesmaids saw the bouquets (which were in water until we arrived at the venue - nice touch), and said, "I hope those are our bouquets!" Everything was remarkable!! This will be the sole flower shop for me from now on. Thank you so much Teddy!
  • illustration stars

4.9 out of 5 rating , 73 Reviews
· Hotel Weddings

66 Berrian Road Stamford, CT, 06905
2039792244

8am-4pm Monday- Friday 8am-noon Saturday Sunday's by appointment only.
Location of (Events by Peter's Wholesale Florist)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding