Events by Momo

Houston, TX View map
$1,950 Package Price

$1,950 Package Price

Headquartered out of Houston, Texas, Events by Momo is a business that provides planning services for weddings and other landmark occasions. Owner and consultant Moon Jamaluddin is dedicated to creating remarkable and seamless experiences for her clients. This seasoned professional has been assisting to-be-weds since 2009. She offers her experience and talent to help you achieve the wedding of your dreams.

Events by Momo can assist with planning wedding events such as rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. This event expert can assist with day-of coordination, partial planning, and full event planning for your special day. Moon offers assistance with the creation of to-do lists, timelines, and guest lists, as well as vendor coordination and decor selection. You can anticipate an unforgettable experience for you and your loved ones.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,950

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Debi K. Married on 10/16/2021

Absolutely the Best!

Hiring Moon and her company “Events by Momo” to coordinate my son’s wedding was the best decision I ever made!

Even though we did not hire her as a full wedding planner (in hindsight we really should have!), Moon went over and above her role as Day Of Coordinator. She was responsive, professional and extremely helpful.
    She was always available to answer questions and to provide suggestions.

Moon stepped in when we had issues at the reception to “rescue” a situation created by one of our vendors...she saved the day!

I would recommend hiring Events by Momo for any occasion. My niece hired Moon for her backyard wedding a few years ago and it was a huge success!

Thank you Moon for everything!

Events by Momo's reply:

Debi,

Thank you for trusting Events by Momo to be a part of your son’s wedding day. It was so nice to work with your family again!
  • Sayali
    Sayali S. Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing experience

We hired Moon as our day of co-ordinator and that was the best decision we made. She is just amazing. She is responsive and detailed oriented. Moon is kind and interacted with all the guests and vendors politely inspite of tight timeline.
    Would recommend Moon to anyone who is wanting to make their dream wedding come true.

Events by Momo's reply:

Thank you Sayali 😍 it was a pleasure working with you and your family, I wish you a lifetime of happiness!
    Marie J. Married on 01/07/2020

Worry free planning!

I was referred to Events by Momo for my wedding and I am SO GLAD I called! I had an untraditional (tricky) situation: no wedding ceremony or wedding party (just our 5 kids), an evening reception in Texas, a brunch reception in Pennsylvania about a month later, each event with their own feel/theme/ local and out-of-town guest lists- to say the least, I was in over my head from the get-go! We knew what we wanted, and what we didn't, just didn't know how to pull it all together.From the first call, Moon listened to our ideas and concerns offering creative suggestions and effective solutions. She outlined a plan, then made sure we were well informed of the options available and we were comfortable with the final decision as we moved along. She kept us within our budget as well, prioritizing our wants and reallocating funds accordingly. At one point, and you can imagine a full time job with 5 kiddos, I handed the reins over to her completely- WITH FULL CONFIDENCE! And I'm so glad I did. Each event was executed flawlessly. I didn't stress. Everything was so enjoyable. She was such a lifesaver!! Moon is professional, creative yet sophisticated, edgy yet super sweet. Whether you want to be in the mix for EVERY detail or just hand it ALL over, she's your girl.

Deals

Events by Momo 1
Exclusive

Houston Houston, TX, 77019

Monday-Friday 8am-6pm Saturday 8am-12pm Sunday CLOSED
Location of (Events by Momo)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding