Houston, Houston, TX 77019 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About Events by Momo

Headquartered out of Houston, Texas, Events by Momo is a business that provides planning services for weddings and other landmark occasions. Owner and consultant Moon Jamaluddin is dedicated to creating remarkable and seamless experiences for her clients. This seasoned professional has been assisting to-be-weds since 2009. She offers her experience and talent to help you achieve the wedding of your dreams.

Events by Momo can assist with planning wedding events such as rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. This event expert can assist with day-of coordination, partial planning, and full event planning for your special day. Moon offers assistance with the creation of to-do lists, timelines, and guest lists, as well as vendor coordination and decor selection. You can anticipate an unforgettable experience for you and your loved ones.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Events by Momo on

Other couples have also viewed

• Inspired Weddings & Events Co.
  • The Best Day Ever Events

Videos 1 Video

5 Reviews for Events by Momo

Marie J. · Married on 01/07/2020

Worry free planning!

I was referred to Events by Momo for my wedding and I am SO GLAD I called! I had an untraditional (tricky) situation: no wedding ceremony or wedding party (just our 5 kids), an evening reception in Texas, a brunch reception in Pennsylvania about a month later, each event with their own feel/theme/ local and out-of-town guest lists- to say the least, I was in over my head from the get-go! We knew what we wanted, and what we didn't, just didn't know how to pull it all together.From the first call, Moon listened to our ideas and concerns offering creative suggestions and effective solutions. She outlined a plan, then made sure we were well informed of the options available and we were comfortable with the final decision as we moved along. She kept us within our budget as well, prioritizing our wants and reallocating funds accordingly. At one point, and you can imagine a full time job with 5 kiddos, I handed the reins over to her completely- WITH FULL CONFIDENCE! And I'm so glad I did. Each event was executed flawlessly. I didn't stress. Everything was so enjoyable. She was such a lifesaver!! Moon is professional, creative yet sophisticated, edgy yet super sweet. Whether you want to be in the mix for EVERY detail or just hand it ALL over, she's your girl.

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen C. · Married on 03/09/2016

Dedicated and Creative Event Planner

We hired Events by Momo for our wedding that we initially wanted Moon for just catering but fell in love with her so much we brought her on for event coordinating and day of coordination. I don't know what we would've done without her! She's incredibly detail oriented, a creative problem solver, and a joy to work with. When my I had issues with floral during our photos at a separate location, she personally drove over to fix them on the spot and figured out how to get me a new bouquet within less than an hour. Her dedication is fantastic. She loves finding new ways to be creative, cost effective, and go above and beyond expectations. I'd highly recommend her for any event services you might need!

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • MelissaMasoom

Melissa · Married on 11/08/2014

Incredible Experience!

Moon and her Events by Momo team helped me plan and execute my dream wedding. Everything from the multicultural aspects and the various traditions to the decorations to our vows were taken care of flawlessly. I was hesitant at first to hand the reigns over to someone (I have trust issues) and didn't think anyone would be as detail-oriented as I am--but Moon went above and beyond. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Events by Momo FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1950
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events by Momo 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Houston Houston, TX, 77019 See on map
    713-538-1258 (Phone number)
    Monday-Friday 8am-6pm Saturday 8am-12pm Sunday CLOSED
    Location of (Events by Momo)