Moonstruck Events

League City, TX View map
$1,600 Package Price

$1,600 Package Price

Moonstruck Events is a boutique wedding and event planning service operating out of League City, Texas. Owner Courtney Wilson is a Certified Wedding and Event planner with years of experience making celebration dreams a reality. With a creative mind and an eye for detail, she and her close-knit coordination team we're ready to plan every stage of your special day.

Moonstruck Events is available to coordinate celebrations across Houston and beyond. Offering an array of invaluable services, Courtney will work closely with you to craft the perfect package to suit your unique needs and budget. She knows how much work goes into organizing your dream wedding and will design a stress-free experience so you can enjoy every moment. Her planning options include:

• Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Timeline creation
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Anna G. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing coordinator

Courtney got my attention because she was the only coordinator that told me to meet via Zoom (or similar). It was nice to be able to see the person you will be working with, it makes it way more personal.

She always made me feel al ease and went above and beyond to ensure everything happened as we planned. I totally recommend her, she was on top of everything!
  • Fancy Nancy
    Nancy Married on 12/19/2020

Professional and friendly!

I cannot say enough about Courtney and how much she helped me. To start, she planned my wedding within two weeks! After COVID cancelling the first wedding, it was an elopement. After tearfully cancelling all wedding plans I was left devastated and not knowing what do or how to start. Along came Courtney and saved me from myself. She talked me through the process, began sending me potential vendors, and asking me to send her my Pinterest board. After many options she found me The Tasting Room. She took my new budget and made it work for my fiancé and I. She had amazing recommendations for vendors for me to use. Along with the vendors, she also had this amazing checklist that literary walked me through all of my planning and minute by minute play of how my wedding day would play out. All of this allowed me to have the most stressed free day of my life, and trust me there were things for me to get stressed about but Courtney did an amazing job of letting me cherish my day and only feel the happiness of it!
    Kristi G. Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

No stress on the big day! Hired for DOC!

I went crazy and planned a DIY outdoor wedding all by myself in 3 months. 2 weeks before the wedding, I knew there was no way I could manage everything, on the big day, the way I wanted it, and also enjoy being the bride and getting ready. Then I found Courtney! She stepped right in and on my big day, I put everything in her hands! Her and her assistant did an amazing job! I am so thankful!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Moonstruck Events 1
Exclusive

League City League City, TX, 77573
Location of (Moonstruck Events)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding