Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number

About Events by M

Having a Soiree? Perhaps a Wedding or Special Event? Here at Events by M we take an inspirational and contemporary approach to Event and Production Planning Nationwide. Not only do we understand our customers needs, but we understand that each event is an artistic expression and representation of you. We join ourselves with our customers as partners to assist them in achieving their goals and objectives. Whether its Decor or Lighting we are here to make Your Event Truly Special!

Call us for your free consultation.

www.eventsbym.biz

DSC0137

6 Reviews for Events by M

• F

Faith · Married on 03/10/2012

Our wedding day was a FANTASTICALLY AMAZING experience because of Mirza with Events by M! From the very first time that we spoke to Mirza until the moment that she hugged us after we said "I Do" and walked into the spectacular space that she designed was the best vendor experience that we have EVER had. She will make all of your wedding dreams come true. Events by M was a Godsend to us!

Sent on 03/30/2012

Alina · Married on 09/04/2011

Event's by M have exceeded our expectations for both beach ceremony set up and reception decorations. We were stunned when we got to our reception location,the place looked amazing and was very well pulled together. The venue for reception was a restaurant with darker color theme and decorations I wasn't too keen on so I was bit concerned that it would be difficult to transform it into something I would like. Events by M have managed to do this job beautifully and for a lot less money than other vendors were requesting. Decorations and lighting were very elegant, sophisticated and tasteful. We couldn't have wished for better! Our guests kept saying how beautiful the place is. Not only that, Mirza was always responsive and understanding, making me feel at ease at the most stressful moments (this was a destination wedding being planned from across the country). I have truly enjoyed this whole experience and working with Mirza especially!

Sent on 09/13/2011

sri · Married on 10/09/2010

Events by M decorated the 6000 sq foot tent under which I had my wedding reception, and it looked wonderful.  I really hadn't put much thought into what I wanted the tent to look like, but Mirza at Events by M suggested a draping style that made the reception area feel more intimate.  She was very responsive to my phone calls and e-mails and we were able to work out the all the details within two weeks of when I initially contacted Events by M (which was just a month before the wedding).  I had called around to a few other vendors for price quotes and Events by M was the most economical.  The staff who set up and took down the draping was on time, friendly, and very professional.  I highly recommend Events by M to anyone who needs their services!

Sent on 10/20/2010

Events by M FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Grand Traditions
    Grand Traditions Banquet Halls

GT is excited to endorse this vendor. They are excellent at what they do. We feel they give the Bride a great service at a great cost.

• Flowers 4 U Floral Design
    Flowers 4 U Floral Design Wedding Florists

I have worked with Events by M and they have an awesome team that has the best creativity.

• Events By Secmele
    Events By Secmele Wedding Planners

I recommend Mirza for all your decor/ lighting needs she is a true professional and has a passion for what she does, she is very affordable, dependable and honest and does beautiful work!! Secmele Randle- Events By Secmele... www.eventsbysecmele.com

• Atlanta See on map