Events by Janie

Franklin, TN View map

We are passionate about bringing your dreams to life for your wedding or event. We will be your planning BFFs that will take your stress while you wear the dress and enjoy the most memorable day of your life. Our team has years of training and experience in the field of wedding planning. We have a wealth of knowledge in choosing the right vendors, locations, caterers, and party professionals to meet your unique needs. Our goal is to save you the time, stress, heartache, and worry when making decisions about your special event. Paying attention to the details white developing lasting relationships with many vendors, ensures you great value and service when you choose Events by Janie as your planner/coordinator.

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Pam Married on 04/27/2013
    Janie,
    You are the BEST!! You made it all possible and I can never thank you enough. Our daughters wedding was just as we visioned it. Thank you for all your hard work and allowing me to just enjoy her day. I would trust you with any event I ever did!!!
    Dylan Married on 05/26/2012
    Great service! Loved working with her!
    Carole Married on 09/17/2011
    Janie was the wedding planner for my daughter's wedding. She did a fabulous job in helping my daughter and I plan the perfect day. She listened to our ideas and helped us make the right decisions regarding all aspects of the wedding. She never pushed her ideas on us, but helped us to see that our own ideas became a reality. Her contacts with vendors are numerous, and she has a good relationship with all of them. Janie's day-of assistance was amazing. She made sure that every detail was taken care of. My daughter and I didn't have to worry about a thing. She was prepared for any last minute problems. She made sure that everything was decorated and coordinated perfectly. At the end of the evening, she told my husband and I to go home, and she and her staff gathered up our wedding supplies, leftover cake, etc. and brought everything to us the next day. Janie was awesome!

236 Stanton Hall Lane Franklin, TN, 37069
Location of (Events by Janie)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding