Fairfield, CT 06825, Fairfield, CT 06825 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Events by Gayle

Events by Gayle is a highly rated, boutique wedding and event planning business based in Fairfield, Connecticut. Gayle has over 15 years of experience planning special occasions: large scale weddings, intimate anniversary parties, destination weddings and everything in between. Gayle also specializes in second weddings and the mature bride. She understands the challenges and joys in planning a second wedding.

Gayle has planned weddings and other special occasions at venues ranging from backyard tents and beach pavilions to museums. She works with only quality, professional vendors and is always searching out fresh talent for her clients.

Gayle is a proud member of the Society of Wine Educators and the Bridal Society. She attends conferences such as the Event Planners Expo and Biz Bash NYC to stay current on trends in the bridal and special events industry. She is Co-Founder of Fairfield County Wedding Concierge, a business linking local engaged couples to local bridal vendors. She recently produced a Bridal Fête, a curated bridal show, at the Audubon Greenwich and planning a 2019 Bridal Fête. Gayle has been featured on the Coordinated Bride Blog and Home Design and Decor Magazine (CT Hearst Publication).

With a Certified Specialist of Wine designation (CSW), Gayle can assist her clients with wine themed parties and food and wine pairings at their wedding or special occasion.

Gayle looks forward to helping you have the wedding day of your dreams!

Follow Events by Gayle on

Photos 22 Photos
Videos 1 Video

5 Reviews for Events by Gayle

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2017

We were lucky enough to have booked Gayle to help coordinate our September 30th beach wedding in Fairfield CT. Gayle was an absolute pleasure to work with through the last 8 weeks of our wedding adventure. She was professional and kind. She was so quick to respond to and silly question We had to ask. We really put her to work to make our wedding the picture perfect day we imagined and Gayle NAILED every single detail. Our wedding guest and vendors loved working with her as well! We can't say enough kind words about Gayle. We look forward to working with her in the future for any other life events we may go through! Gayle you rock!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Events by Gayle's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review. You guys ROCKED! It was a pleasure being your wedding planner and I'm so pleased you had a perfect day. You are an amazing couple and I wish you much love always.

Leslie · Married on 10/01/2016

Gayle did an amazing job helping with my surprise Retirement party! She was extremely organized and on point with all of the details for the party. She was also very helpful in researching different ideas so that I always had lots of options. Since it was a surprise party and I arrived after all of the guests, she also was a tremendous help at the party. Thanks Gayle!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Events by Gayle's reply:

Thank you Leslie! It was truly a pleasure working with you on this occasion and I appreciate your taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! I wish you and George much love and happiness!

Melissa · Married on 07/24/2016

Gayle has been instrumental in helping me and my fiance plan our destination wedding in April 2017. We are from the New York area and I knew I wanted a beach wedding. I originally set my sights on NC and tried to research myself. I soon found myself overwhelmed and reached out to Gayle for help. She helped us fond venues that suited our taste, while also showing us options we hadn't considered before. We finally settled on a wonderful location in Jacksonville FL and I could not be more thrilled. So far we have taken one trip to Florida to secure the venue and other vendors. Gayle made appointents for us and sent us an itinerary that made the whole process seamless and left us more time to enjoy the sunshine! As we finish up the remaining details, I look forward to continuing to work with Gayle to plan the perfect wedding. Gayle is friendly, flexible and accomodating, with an abundance of resources and great ideas! I would highly recommend her to anyone for both local and destination events!

Melissa Makowski

Sent on 08/11/2016

Events by Gayle FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Fairfield, CT 06825 Fairfield, New York, 06825 See on map
    2038645084 (Phone number)
    Location of (Events by Gayle)