Walnut Creek, CA 94597 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,250
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Events by Courtney Ann

Events by Courtney Ann is an experienced and professional event planning and wedding coordination company with expertise in corporate, non-profit, social event and wedding planning. Whether you are looking to host a small and intimate gathering or the ultimate extravaganza, you have come to the right place!

If you don't see what you are looking for, please feel free to reach out and we can assist you in making your event visions come to life by customizing a package that fits your needs.

Follow Events by Courtney Ann on

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Events by Courtney Ann

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/10/2017

From the first meeting with Courtney I knew she would make our wedding dreams a reality. She asked all the right questions and paid close attention to my concerns. Throughout the month she kept me on track and handled arrangements/situations I couldn't get to or felt overwhelmed with. The day of the wedding she executed!! Having a DIY wedding (venue only) and having to bring in each vendor was daunting, I wasn't sure how the day would turn out, but Courtney handled everything, and I mean everything. We even forgot some chasers for our signature drinks, but didn't even know until later that evening. We didn't have to worry about one thing. As a bride I couldn't have asked for a better day, it was stress free and I could concentrate on what mattered most, having fun!!! All my vendors raved about Courtney as well, so I know she works well with others. I HIGHLY recommend Courtney and without a doubt would hire her to organize any other large parties or events in the future, she is worth every penny!!

Events by Courtney Ann FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1