PO Box 677, Clifton Park, NY 12065 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Events by Cool Cat

Events by Cool Cat is an exciting wedding DJ providing entertainment for couples in the Albany, New York, area. Our DJs work with couples to plan thoroughly before the wedding to ensure that the reception goes smoothly with plenty of fun for all guests. We personalize couple's wedding with their unique ideas and professional experience.

Events by Cool Cat wants to make sure that the wedding reception fits couple’s needs. To do so, they provide the following services:

• Ceremony DJ Coverage (complete with microphones and music)
  • Cocktail Hour DJ Coverage
  • Reception DJ Coverage (an MC to host the event, and DJ to rock the party)
  • Lighting options (uplighting, monogram, dance lighting, and more)
  • Photo Booth services

Events by Cool Cat 5
Events by Cool Cat 6

Brittany · Married on 11/09/2018

Awesome party!

I cannot speak highly enough of the Cool Cat team. My now husband and I went to a wedding in 2015 that Cool Cat was DJing - they were so much fun that three years later we had them at our own wedding. They were very organized and had the whole day planned out before hand. Vince answered all of our questions and helped us think of every last detail.

Dan and Vince were amazing DJs! They kept people on the dance floor all night long. I had many people come up to me after the wedding saying that was the most fun wedding they had been to - thank you so much Dan and Vince for making our wedding such a great time!

Courtney Gehrig · Married on 10/27/2018

Everything we could have imagined and more

Three years ago my boyfriend (at the time) and I were attending a wedding in the saratoga area and the DJ was outstanding. Kept us dancing all night. We discussed then that when we got married we would definitely book these guys. We got a card from them that night and just coming back from our wedding October 27th, 2018 the three year wait was worth the wait!! We were so fortunate to have Vince be there on our special day. With our busy schedules and living distance we weren't able to meet up until the Thursday before our wedding to go over details. That night we knew the night was going to be perfect and Vince had it all under control. They not only kept everyone that came to our wedding up and dancing but setting up for our ceremony so everyone could hear it, including our dog of honor who barked! The ceremony music, the microphones, the cocktail music, the introductions, the group dance, our first dance, my father daughter dance everything was so perfect and custom to my husband and I. We didnt want the night to end! We will definitely be using Cool Cat and Experience again! Stop looking around they are perfect!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Events by Cool Cat FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,550.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• A Lively Event
    A Lively Event Wedding Planners

Events by Cool Cat and my team have worked together to produce numerous events. They have always made it so easy to work with them. The communicate well and really know how to work as part of a team to make sure each event is a success.

• CAJ Photography
    CAJ Photography Wedding Photographers

I just had the privilege to work with Chris Wright from Events by Cool Cat at a wedding that I photographed this past weekend. Chris is a great MC/DJ. He kept the party going all night long. The music selection awesome! Chris is very professional and friendly. I look forward to working with him again soon. I highly recommend Chris & Cool Cat for your wedding or event. - Scott Rougia Owner/ Photographer at CAJ Photography.

• Overtime Photo Booth
    Overtime Photo Booth Photo Booths

I've worked with Cool Cat at Sweet 16 parties, weddings and fund raisers. Each time has been a pleasure. The DJs are always professional, prepared, and excellent at reading the crowd.

• PO Box 677 Clifton Park, NY 12065 See on map
    518-396-5887 (Phone number)
    5183766671 (Other Phone Number)
    5183840188 (Fax Number)