PO Box 677, Clifton Park, NY 12065 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,550
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Events by Cool Cat

Events by Cool Cat is an exciting wedding DJ providing entertainment for couples in the Albany, New York, area. Our DJs work with couples to plan thoroughly before the wedding to ensure that the reception goes smoothly with plenty of fun for all guests. We personalize couple's wedding with their unique ideas and professional experience.

Events by Cool Cat wants to make sure that the wedding reception fits couple’s needs. To do so, they provide the following services:

• Ceremony DJ Coverage (complete with microphones and music)
  • Cocktail Hour DJ Coverage
  • Reception DJ Coverage (an MC to host the event, and DJ to rock the party)
  • Lighting options (uplighting, monogram, dance lighting, and more)
  • Photo Booth services

Events by Cool Cat 6
Events by Cool Cat 7

Micaela W · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Fostered a great party!

There are so many pros to hiring Cool Cat. Their website to add music is so easy to use. My husband and I had fun adding to the lists and searching music. Vinny went around during cocktail hour playing card games with our guests, which is beyond the expectation of a DJ! One of my favorite parts of the nights was when Vinny and the other DJ (I forgot his name!) played the dollar game before dinner. It was a competition to get people talking, laughing and dancing! So many amazing moments came out of this game! Our guests danced all night long and I don't think I sat down after dinner! Having Cool Cat as our entertainment took a huge stress off our shoulders. We did not have to worry about any piece of the reception as they handled the flow of everything!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Charles C. · Married on 08/27/2019

Excellent Energy & Professional Style

Paulie was an awesome DJ with great energy. He was able to accommodate our unique venue (backyard wedding) and even helped us out with many items during the wedding, including putting the available power from his ceremony spot up to his wedding spot. He was very flexible in our requests and adjusted his style to exactly match our needs. I would absolutely recommend his services (and CoolCat in general) to everyone.

Sent on 08/27/2019

genevieve · Married on 07/06/2019

DJ Pauly was amazing

DJ pauly and his crew were amazing. Made my wedding more lively. Definitely got the party started.

Sent on 07/30/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Events by Cool Cat FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,550.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• A Lively Event
    A Lively Event Wedding Planners

Events by Cool Cat and my team have worked together to produce numerous events. They have always made it so easy to work with them. The communicate well and really know how to work as part of a team to make sure each event is a success.

• CAJ Photography
    CAJ Photography Wedding Photographers

I just had the privilege to work with Chris Wright from Events by Cool Cat at a wedding that I photographed this past weekend. Chris is a great MC/DJ. He kept the party going all night long. The music selection awesome! Chris is very professional and friendly. I look forward to working with him again soon. I highly recommend Chris & Cool Cat for your wedding or event. - Scott Rougia Owner/ Photographer at CAJ Photography.

• Overtime Photo Booth
    Overtime Photo Booth Photo Booths

I've worked with Cool Cat at Sweet 16 parties, weddings and fund raisers. Each time has been a pleasure. The DJs are always professional, prepared, and excellent at reading the crowd.

• PO Box 677 Clifton Park, NY, 12065 See on map
    5183766671 (Other Phone Number)
    5183840188 (Fax Number)