PO Box 677, Clifton Park, NY 12065 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Events by Cool Cat

Events by Cool Cat is an exciting wedding DJ providing entertainment for couples in the Albany, New York, area. Our DJs work with couples to plan thoroughly before the wedding to ensure that the reception goes smoothly with plenty of fun for all guests. We personalize couple's wedding with their unique ideas and professional experience.

Events by Cool Cat wants to make sure that the wedding reception fits couple’s needs. To do so, they provide the following services:

• Ceremony DJ Coverage (complete with microphones and music)
  • Cocktail Hour DJ Coverage
  • Reception DJ Coverage (an MC to host the event, and DJ to rock the party)
  • Lighting options (uplighting, monogram, dance lighting, and more)
  • Photo Booth services

Events by Cool Cat 5
Events by Cool Cat 6

Micaela W · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Fostered a great party!

There are so many pros to hiring Cool Cat. Their website to add music is so easy to use. My husband and I had fun adding to the lists and searching music. Vinny went around during cocktail hour playing card games with our guests, which is beyond the expectation of a DJ! One of my favorite parts of the nights was when Vinny and the other DJ (I forgot his name!) played the dollar game before dinner. It was a competition to get people talking, laughing and dancing! So many amazing moments came out of this game! Our guests danced all night long and I don't think I sat down after dinner! Having Cool Cat as our entertainment took a huge stress off our shoulders. We did not have to worry about any piece of the reception as they handled the flow of everything!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing DJ!

Vinny was awesome! Everyone has raved about our dj since our wedding 2 weeks ago, and I have some very picky family members when it comes to dj's. Everyone had a blast. Vinny helped us from start to finish and but on quite the show for us. It was a perfect day and they helped make it the time of our lives.

Sent on 06/10/2019

mary f mccormack · Married on 04/13/2019

dj at our wedding

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for Saturday night! You did an awesome job and you did exactly what we wanted ~ kept the dance floor going!! Also, the fact that we wanted you to stay let you know how great the night was going! Also, I cannot thank you enough for helping with the edit of our first dance ~ that meant the world to us! You did awesome and the music was one of the most important parts of our night, so thank you so very much!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Events by Cool Cat's reply:

Aww, thanks Mary. DJ Greg was so excited and honored to share in your big day. Congratulations once again and thanks for having Cool Cat be such a big part of your wedding :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Events by Cool Cat FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,550.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• A Lively Event
    A Lively Event Wedding Planners

Events by Cool Cat and my team have worked together to produce numerous events. They have always made it so easy to work with them. The communicate well and really know how to work as part of a team to make sure each event is a success.

• CAJ Photography
    CAJ Photography Wedding Photographers

I just had the privilege to work with Chris Wright from Events by Cool Cat at a wedding that I photographed this past weekend. Chris is a great MC/DJ. He kept the party going all night long. The music selection awesome! Chris is very professional and friendly. I look forward to working with him again soon. I highly recommend Chris & Cool Cat for your wedding or event. - Scott Rougia Owner/ Photographer at CAJ Photography.

• Overtime Photo Booth
    Overtime Photo Booth Photo Booths

I've worked with Cool Cat at Sweet 16 parties, weddings and fund raisers. Each time has been a pleasure. The DJs are always professional, prepared, and excellent at reading the crowd.

• PO Box 677 Clifton Park, NY, 12065 See on map
    5183766671 (Other Phone Number)
    5183840188 (Fax Number)