PO Box 677, Clifton Park, NY 12065 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,550
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Events by Cool Cat

Events by Cool Cat is an exciting wedding DJ providing entertainment for couples in the Albany, New York, area. Our DJs work with couples to plan thoroughly before the wedding to ensure that the reception goes smoothly with plenty of fun for all guests. We personalize couple's wedding with their unique ideas and professional experience.

Events by Cool Cat wants to make sure that the wedding reception fits couple’s needs. To do so, they provide the following services:

• Ceremony DJ Coverage (complete with microphones and music)
  • Cocktail Hour DJ Coverage
  • Reception DJ Coverage (an MC to host the event, and DJ to rock the party)
  • Lighting options (uplighting, monogram, dance lighting, and more)
  • Photo Booth services

Videos 1 vídeo

940 Reviews for Events by Cool Cat

Micaela W · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Fostered a great party!

There are so many pros to hiring Cool Cat. Their website to add music is so easy to use. My husband and I had fun adding to the lists and searching music. Vinny went around during cocktail hour playing card games with our guests, which is beyond the expectation of a DJ! One of my favorite parts of the nights was when Vinny and the other DJ (I forgot his name!) played the dollar game before dinner. It was a competition to get people talking, laughing and dancing! So many amazing moments came out of this game! Our guests danced all night long and I don't think I sat down after dinner! Having Cool Cat as our entertainment took a huge stress off our shoulders. We did not have to worry about any piece of the reception as they handled the flow of everything!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Liz

Liz Arnone · Married on 01/18/2020

Party of the Year!

As you can see from the other reviews, Vinny and the Cool Cat team are THE DJs to have at your wedding if you want it to be the perfect party. My friends are still texting me (almost 2 weeks later) talking about how they have never been to a more fun wedding and have never seen so many people on the dance floor the entire night.
    From the get go Vinny was amazing. I live in NYC so we have a few phone calls to plan everything and he was incredible. He made sure to play the specific songs that I wanted back to me over the phone to make sure it was the correct one, gave me recommendations and all in all put me at ease that the dance floor would be totally under his control.
    I also found it extremely helpful that they have an online portal that takes all the stress and thinking away from you. Every detail is listed for you to fill in with what song for the occasion and what songs must me played and what songs you absolutely hate. They even have a special comment section where you give finer details about the family that DJs should know (divorced parents etc) to avoid any awkwardness.
    The day of they were dressed and ready to go! Like I said they had everyone on the dance floor in the first song and the way they set up the evening they got all the "wedding stuff" out of the way so that the last 3 hours were all for partying! It helped move the wedding along and gave us all more time to just celebrate with friends and family.
    Like I said, if you want your wedding to be the party to beat - hire Cool Cats. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Emily · Married on 10/19/2019

Dillon knows how to read the crowd!

We had Dillon as our DJ and he was awesome! He is alot of fun, gets out there and dances with you and super energetic! He made our wedding so much fun and really knew the music to play to keep the party going! He could read the crowd to tell what to play to keep everyone on the dance floor! Dillon went above and beyond for our wedding and made it a night to remember forever! They have an online portal to make all of your music choices and was so easy to use to let you customize your wedding day playlist! We also booked the photo booth through Cool Cat which was super convenient and was a great addition to our day!

Sent on 10/24/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Events by Cool Cat FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3550.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• A Lively Event Wedding Planners

Events by Cool Cat and my team have worked together to produce numerous events. They have always made it so easy to work with them. The communicate well and really know how to work as part of a team to make sure each event is a success.

• CAJ Photography Wedding Photographers

I just had the privilege to work with Chris Wright from Events by Cool Cat at a wedding that I photographed this past weekend. Chris is a great MC/DJ. He kept the party going all night long. The music selection awesome! Chris is very professional and friendly. I look forward to working with him again soon. I highly recommend Chris & Cool Cat for your wedding or event. - Scott Rougia Owner/ Photographer at CAJ Photography.

• Overtime Photo Booth Photo Booths

I've worked with Cool Cat at Sweet 16 parties, weddings and fund raisers. Each time has been a pleasure. The DJs are always professional, prepared, and excellent at reading the crowd.

• PO Box 677 Clifton Park, NY, 12065 See on map
    5183766671 (Other Phone Number)
    5183840188 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Events by Cool Cat)