Statesville, NC 28625 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Events by Bria Lee

Like most Event Planners, I got my start in Event Management by working as a Banquet Manager at a beautiful Club in Conover, NC. Under the direction of the Event Coordinator, I learned what it truly takes to make events of all types happen seamlessly. After 3 years of dedication, I worked my way up the ladder and took my current position at Statesville Country Club as the Event Coordinator. Responsible for all Member and Non Member Events, I have planned everything from Birthday Parties, Fundraiser Galas, and Golf Tournaments to Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions. Through my experience in planning events for a venue, I noticed the immediate need for an Event Planner in our community. Often times, my clients were searching for someone who could lead them through the rigorous process of planning their event. With no one to turn to, I spent time offering advice on other stages of their event. I quickly became addicted to the feeling of gratification when helping my clients with planning the parts of their event they were stuck on. After a little push from my colleagues, I created "Events by Bria Lee" with the goal of filling the void of the local, professional, experienced Event Planner in the Statesville and surrounding communities!

Follow Events by Bria Lee on

6a185798c506d303 Picture4
ellermclamb11

6 Reviews for Events by Bria Lee

Jacalyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Bria is always so helpful and professional! I would never book an event with anyone else!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Kim · Married on 07/23/2016

Bria was absolutely amazing in helping with the details for our wedding. She was always available with any questions I had and very prompt in her responses. She made helpful suggestions along the way and relieved my stress and worries. I would DEFINITELY recommend her!

Sent on 08/15/2016

jeannie · Married on 10/17/2015

We first met Bria when my daughter and I were looking for venues for her and her (then) fiance's wedding reception. While touring Statesville Country Club I expressed to Bria that we were looking for a venue that not only would be beautiful but one that would also provide a service so that once we planned what we wanted we would not have to worry about anything at the reception. She said she would be able to do that for us. She did not disappoint! Bria was professional and very helpful throughout the entire planning process. No matter how many questions we had she was always patient and helpful. Every time we met with her we had her undivided attention. During our meetings with Bria it was evident that she enjoyed her work. That shined through the night of the reception. There were no gliches or hicups. The entire night flowed just as we had imagined. Because of Bria's professionalism, her caring and understanding of what we wanted our daughter and her husband's reception was absolutely perfect! Thank you Bria for a wonderful night.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events by Bria Lee 1
    Wedding Wire Deal!
    $500 off Planning Package and FREE Day of Coordination for any event booked at Statesville Country Club!

• Sweet Thing Bakery and Cafe Wedding Cakes

We love working with Bria Lee! She is amazing! She is very friendly, easy to work with and professional. Every event we have worked with Bria on has been a pleasure. Her attention to detail, organization, and timeliness make everything run smoothly.

• Statesville, 28625 See on map
    Location of (Events by Bria Lee)