About Eventful

Providing specialty rentals for any event!

Eventful is a rental company providing unique and repurposed items for any event.  We offer anything from lounge furniture, mercury glass, silver, vintage china and many architectural items.  If you are looking for something interesting to set your special event or photo shoot apart, you have come to the right place!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Tables (1)
Trinkets (1)
Vases (1)
Props (1)

Highly suggest Eventful! They worked around my busy schedule and made my save the date photos turn out perfect!!!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This company was a joy to work with, very responsive to requests, great inventory of furniture and exactly on time with delivery and pickup after our backyard wedding. So many people commented on how wonderful the furniture was: we used it for the family to sit in at our daughter's wedding. It provided that intimate "family" atmosphere, and was just the "something different" we were looking for. Many thanks to Eventful for the wonderful service.

Profile Picture Lee, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved working with Rise and Eventful NC! They have so many beautiful decor items for reasonable pricing. Working with them was such an enjoyable experience as they are kind, professional, and organized. Couldn’t recommend more!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Eventful Pricing

220x220 sq 1430694246402 dsc3461 wmcopy
220x220 sq 1430694528848 img1721
220x220 sq 1430694944064 img2166

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Eventful is a great rental company! They have a lot of lovely, beautiful selections for any occasion!

The Eventful ladies are perfect! They brought vintage couches, chairs, end tables and dresser to a wedding I recently coordinated. They responded to emails promptly, dropped off and picked up when they said they were, and their rentals are in excellent condition! Totally recommend!

I cannot recommend Eventful enough! I recently worked with them on a wedding, and I was blown away by their talents, vision, and their incredible inventory of rentals. We were able to bring our vision to life beautifully, and the aesthetic and design eye of the Eventful team was wonderful. Their team sets incredibly high standards of excellence, and as a wedding planner and designer, I loved working alongside them and designing an absolutely gorgeous wedding together. They are the sweetest, most hard-working team, and I love their personalities, too!!

Eventful NC is such an amazing company started by 2 wonderful ladies who are great to work with. Rise and Amy are super helpful not only to us, but also to our clients. They have so many unique, creative, and fun rentals for any wedding/event. We definitely recommend that you use them for your next special event!!

Eventful is SO wonderful to work with! They have an amazing inventory and are always on the look out for the perfect piece to add to their collection. I have used pieces from their collection on several occasions for my clients. These rentals are always the perfect touch to the event design!!! On top of their beautiful products, Amy and Rise are so sweet and super easy to work with. Very professional!!!!!!!!!!!!

3302 Old Battleground Road, Greensboro, NC 27410   See On Map