Eventful NC

Greensboro, NC View map

Eventful NC is a boutique event rental company providing unique vintage and specialty items for any event. If you need decor for any upcoming event, look no further! We offer anything from lounge furniture, mercury glass, silver, vintage china and many architectural items. If you are looking for something interesting to set your special event or photo shoot apart, you have come to the right place!

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Signage
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware

Britni Married on 10/19/2019
    Eventful is truly amazing to work with!!!! Amy and Rise are so attentive to your needs and have the most AMAZING selection of truly unique pieces to rent. I have had the pleasure of working with them on several occasions and have loved each and every second. Besides being super sweet ladies, Amy and Rise make sure to help you find the most perfect rentals! Who wants "cookie cutter" tables and chairs when you can have fun and funky, vintage or modern pieces for your event! Choosing these ladies will be a decision you won't regret!!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/28/2019

Stunning Inventory

If I could have rented everything they had in their showroom, I would have! Every single piece they have is stunning and Rise' was so nice and flexible through the whole process. She worked with us to select the right pieces for our event and on figuring out delivery and pickup of the pieces. The pieces we went with looked incredible in our event space and made for some great pictures. I would recommend Eventful to anyone looking for one of a kind pieces for their event of any type!
    Michele G. Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful furniture and fantastic pricing!

Furniture rental was something I always wanted at my wedding but thought I couldn’t afford, until I came across Eventful NC! They delivered, set up and picked up at the end of the night a beautiful sofa, two chairs and a coffee table set that fit perfectly in the courtyard of our venue in the shade and was used all night long by guests! They were so easy to work with and excellent at communicating. I recommend them 100%!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Madalyn Yates Photography Madalyn Yates Photography Wedding Photographers

Eventful is a great rental company! They have a lot of lovely, beautiful selections for any occasion!

Exceptional Events Exceptional Events Wedding Planners

The Eventful ladies are perfect! They brought vintage couches, chairs, end tables and dresser to a wedding I recently coordinated. They responded to emails promptly, dropped off and picked up when they said they were, and their rentals are in excellent condition! Totally recommend!

Stephanie Shaul Events Stephanie Shaul Events Wedding Planners

I cannot recommend Eventful enough! I recently worked with them on a wedding, and I was blown away by their talents, vision, and their incredible inventory of rentals. We were able to bring our vision to life beautifully, and the aesthetic and design eye of the Eventful team was wonderful. Their team sets incredibly high standards of excellence, and as a wedding planner and designer, I loved working alongside them and designing an absolutely gorgeous wedding together. They are the sweetest, most hard-working team, and I love their personalities, too!!

203 S Church Street Greensboro, NC, 27401

Showroom Tours by Appointment Only
Location of (Eventful NC)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding