3302 Old Battleground Road, Greensboro, NC 27410 Map · Phone number

About Eventful

Eventful is a rental company providing unique and repurposed items for any event. We offer anything from lounge furniture, mercury glass, silver, vintage china and many architectural items. If you are looking for something interesting to set your special event or photo shoot apart, you have come to the right place!

csg styled shoot jtp2017 119 51 761103

Eventful 5
Eventful 6
Eventful 7

Britni · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Eventful is truly amazing to work with!!!! Amy and Rise are so attentive to your needs and have the most AMAZING selection of truly unique pieces to rent. I have had the pleasure of working with them on several occasions and have loved each and every second. Besides being super sweet ladies, Amy and Rise make sure to help you find the most perfect rentals! Who wants "cookie cutter" tables and chairs when you can have fun and funky, vintage or modern pieces for your event! Choosing these ladies will be a decision you won't regret!!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Michele Grabow · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful furniture and fantastic pricing!

Furniture rental was something I always wanted at my wedding but thought I couldn’t afford, until I came across Eventful NC! They delivered, set up and picked up at the end of the night a beautiful sofa, two chairs and a coffee table set that fit perfectly in the courtyard of our venue in the shade and was used all night long by guests! They were so easy to work with and excellent at communicating. I recommend them 100%!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Eventful 8

Nina · Married on 05/04/2019

Loved their items!

Amy and Rise were such a pleasure to work with! I only needed a few items to complete my look, but it made all the difference. They had a stellar inventory of really unique items that will go with most likely any look you're going for. They were super accommodating and flexible with me as I was planning my wedding from CA, which was a big help. They were also very responsive with email correspondence. Any question I had was answered right away. Check them out- you won't regret it!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Eventful FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Props

• Madalyn Yates Photography
    Madalyn Yates Photography Wedding Photographers

Eventful is a great rental company! They have a lot of lovely, beautiful selections for any occasion!

• Exceptional Events
    Exceptional Events Wedding Planners

The Eventful ladies are perfect! They brought vintage couches, chairs, end tables and dresser to a wedding I recently coordinated. They responded to emails promptly, dropped off and picked up when they said they were, and their rentals are in excellent condition! Totally recommend!

• Stephanie Shaul Events
    Stephanie Shaul Events Wedding Planners

I cannot recommend Eventful enough! I recently worked with them on a wedding, and I was blown away by their talents, vision, and their incredible inventory of rentals. We were able to bring our vision to life beautifully, and the aesthetic and design eye of the Eventful team was wonderful. Their team sets incredibly high standards of excellence, and as a wedding planner and designer, I loved working alongside them and designing an absolutely gorgeous wedding together. They are the sweetest, most hard-working team, and I love their personalities, too!!

• 3302 Old Battleground Road Greensboro, NC, 27410 See on map