About EventFilming.net, LLC

BOOK NOW! Over 100 happy clients a year! Save $100! EXPIRES SOON! CALL NOW- 1.888.389.3456 (FILM)

EventFilming.net, LLC is a videographer based in Anaheim, California. These passionate artists, cinematographers and visual storytellers will get to know you on a personal level before putting you in front of the lens. Their award-winning videography creatively captures the emotions of your special day in stunning and artistic cinematic style. Contact them today to book with a videography vendor and creative team that hosts over 100 happy clients per year.

EventFilming.net, LLC offers several different wedding videography packages based on their clients’ needs. Their starting package includes high-definition video, multiple locations, raw footage and a highlight video. Other wedding services provided by EventFilming.net, LLC include the following:

• Client revisions
  • One event per day
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Inland Empire + 1 Additional Regions

Follow EventFilming.net, LLC on

Slideshow (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

A few months ago, when I was looking for vendors for my wedding, I did extensive research on what seemed like countless companies. While many of them seemed reputable, I knew that Eventfilming.net was exactly what I wanted. I emailed Trevor, and his response was prompt --- prompt as within a couple hours! He so was kind and gracious and made the entire process so flawless. I have watched all of his wedding videos and his style fits my personality so well. I couldn’t ask for anything better! I HIGHLY recommend him and recommend that anyone who is looking for a videographer to watch his wedding footage and send him an email. He will not disappoint you!

Profile Picture Holly, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am so glad we chose to go with the Event Filming team. My husband and I did our research and shopped around and the quality of Event Filming's highlight reels and videos was beyond compare. All of the team members were so helpful throughout the whole process. The turn time for actually getting my video was much quicker than I expected and only took a couple months to get the first draft of my highlight reel. They worked so well with my photographer the day of the wedding to make sure both got the best shots. I really can't say enough good things about them. Hayley, Trevor and Nathan especially made it a wonderful experience. I would definitely recommend them to any bride and husband to be!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews

5% Off Our Gold Package
Available to the first 10 couples
#WW9f60de4d512fa132
1523563865 2eb52471359be00a 1480272388093 screen shot 2016 06 20 at 9.18.42 pm

Mention Wedding Wire & Get 10% off!

$100.00 Value | Promo Code: weddingwire
Mention this ad and get 10% off!
Available to the first 50 couples
#WWb386d2c7d77a96dc

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I had the pleasure of working with Trevor at a recent wedding and I have to tell you it was an awesome experience. As a wedding photographer with many years of experience in the industry it is always a treat to work with professionals who are respectful and put the client’s needs first. Videography and photography can be a hard balancing act, but these guys made it easy and in the end the client ended up with killer, moment driven, creative photos AND a high quality, polished, something to envy wedding film. I’m happy to report that EventFilming is now on my preferred vendor list!

Event Filming is amazing - Super talented and at the same time, low-key... They do beautiful work and care very much for their clients. Highly recommend!

We love working with Trevor & his team!! They do an awesome job!! Plus, they are fun and energetic, while producing an amazing video that captures precious moments of your special event. The DJ & Videographer working as a team, is essential for a successful event that flows seamlessly!!

Christopher & Trevor are a pleasure to work with and are super professional. These guys have the ability to turn your wedding day into a world premier event that will forever memorialize the magic of the biggest day of your life! Just book them already...

Anaheim, CA 92801   See On Map
CA 90807   See On Map
Monday- Friday: 8am-8pm Saturday-Sunday: 9am-6pm
Los Angeles, CA 90210   See On Map
San Francisco, CA 94101   See On Map
Honolulu, HI 96813   See On Map
888-389-3456  ext.  1 (phone)
EventFilming.net, LLC is a wedding videography company from California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and San Francisco. EventFilming.net, LLC is a professional wedding Video Production Company that has been part of the California wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in HD Cinematic wedding cinematography.