15825 State Highway 249 Suite 14, Houston, TX 77086 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 65

About Event Solutions

Congratulations, you're engaged! Now what's next? Every bride dreams about her wedding since she was a little girl, so our job is to make all those dreams and ideas come to life! Event Solutions is a full-service event planning boutique, specializing in one of a kind weddings!

No matter the size of your event, our our team will create the wedding of your dreams! We take your style and vision, and we create a unique, personalized wedding for you and your guests to remember forever!

Planning events is our passion, therefore we provide our clients with the service and experience they are expecting!

Call or email us today to schedule your complimentary in-office consultation with one of our planners!

www.EventSolutionsOnline.com
info@EventSolutionsOnline.com

p. 281.781.7676
f. 281.781.8938

Visit our blog for more ideas on wedding planning!

Follow Event Solutions on

• Videos 1

50 Reviews for Event Solutions

Melissa · Married on 06/06/2014

How to begin...
    I always thought hiring a coordinator was a waste of time and money - this comes from a very hands-on bride. However, I must say that Jenika and the ES team proved me completely wrong. Jenika thought of questions and details I would have NEVER thought of asking!!! She was amazing! Without her I would have been a complete mess the days leading up to my wedding and specially the day of. Jenika and her team went out of their way to get certain items needed for one of our reception games - it truly meant a lot to me how they went above and beyond. She made sure everything was going according to plan and made sure to ask me what I needed, if this or that was ok with me, making sure I had my privacy when needed. And comforted me when my dress had a hic-up. I truly appreciate everything that her and her team did for my wedding, don't know what I would have done without her! She was so easy to talk to and instantly became like a friend to me. I highly recommend J (wink) and her team at Event Solutions.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Event Solutions's reply:

Hi there, Thank you so much for your kind words! We absolutely loved working with you for your wedding and it was a true pleasure assisting you with all of your wedding details! We know that Jenika truly enjoyed being a part of your wedding! :) Take care and we wish you all the best for many years to come!! - The Event Solutions Team

Ashley · Married on 05/24/2014

How could I not give Event Solutions 5/5 stars?? They were absolutely incredible!! I cannot imagine what our wedding would have been like without Ashley and her team! They made everything so special for us. From the planning to the actual day of, our wedding was such a happy and positive experience thanks to Event Solutions! I highly recommend this team to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner or coordinator! Thank you so much Ashley for all that you have done for us!

We worked with Ashley at Event Solutions and she is so wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about her and this company. She was always so available to us for anything at all that we needed. She was always there for us to offer advice, suggestions, or just to answer questions that we may have had.

She worked so hard to ensure that we stayed close to our budget and we are so appreciative for that. We could not have planned such a successful wedding with her and the rest of her team. Everyone that we spoke to at Event Solutions was so kind and professional all of the time. They all really made for a fantastic planning experience. I was so happy to have Ashley with us on the day of my wedding to make sure we were sticking to our timeline and having a blast! She was so on top of everything that had to do with our wedding the entire year and half that we spent planning it. My husband and I are so grateful to have had Event Solutions as such a big part of our special day!

Thank you so much to Ashley and Event Solutions!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Event Solutions's reply:

Ashley & Colin, It was a true pleasure working with the two of you over the last year and a half for your wedding! It was truly a special and beautiful day!!! Thank you so much for allowing our team to be a part of such a special time in your lives. We cannot wait to be a part of another event with you in the future! We love you and wish you both all the best!!! -Ashley Fuentes & The Event Solutions Team

Very professional and personal service.

Event Solutions FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Military

• Empire Faces
    Empire Faces Wedding Hair & Makeup

Empire Faces has worked with Event Solutions for years, and it's always been a pleasure. Event Solutions takes care of every detail for our Brides, and their events are gorgeous.

• Bailey Connor Catering, INC
    Bailey Connor Catering, INC Wedding Caterers

We love working with Ashley. She is very detailed, professional and creative.

• Whole Life Ceremonies
    Whole Life Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

We love Event Solutions! We consider these guys the best of the best!

• 15825 State Highway 249, Suite 14 Houston, TX 77086 See on map
    2817818938 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday - Thursday 10am to 5pm (By appointment only) Saturdays 10am to 2pm (By appointment only) Call to Schedule a Consultation today!