Washington, Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Event Planning DC

Event Planning DC is a luxury wedding planner serving Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia and any imaginable desination. The team combines 20 years of event planning expertise planning, designing and managing signature events. We provide full event planning and design, partial event planning, month-of (day-of) event coordination, event styling/design, destination wedding planning and styling/decorating services. Event Planning DC also works closely with local and national vendors to provide additional services to help make your event spectacular.

Event Planning DC wants to make your wedding day as chaos-free as possible. That is why we offer a variety of options...

• Full Planning and Design

27 Reviews for Event Planning DC

1 User photo

Event Planning DC 1

Caitlin Townsend · Married on 11/10/2018

Loved working with Michele!

Michele and Carlye were exactly what my mom and I needed leading up to my wedding and more importantly, on my wedding day! My mom and I hired Michele a little over a year before my wedding this past November 10th. Michele helped my vision become a reality - she came with us to meet with our florist many times (for reference we had 14 different flower proposals), did a walkthrough at the hotel where we were getting married at with the wedding coordinator there, and was "on call" for any questions or concerns that I had throughout the process. On the day of, Michele helped run the show. We were behind schedule during the reception and Michele was able to ensure that we caught up by changing a few time slots around. In addition, Michele coordinated all vendor meals, vendor show up times, and car/bus coordination for the day of. Three weeks before my wedding, Michele texted me to "relax and enjoy myself" and I was able to do just that knowing that I was in good hands with Michele and Carlye! I can not thank them enough for all their hard work!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Adriana · Married on 09/26/2018

Michele was amazing to work with, she helped with decor ideas, vendor recommendations, she was always professional and extremely responsive. I believe she and her assistant Caryle went above and beyond for our wedding and everything came out beautifully. I highly recommend her services I am sad that I am no longer planning with her :-)

Sent on 10/09/2018

Event Planning DC FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 175.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters
    AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters Wedding Rentals

We've had the opportunity to work with We Plan - You Party providing air conditioners for a barn wedding and heaters for a tented corporate event and they were easy to work with at both events! Organized and creative...their team is on task and gets it done. We look forward to working with this talented crew again!

• Washington Washington, District of Columbia, 20001 See on map