Washington, Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number

About Event Planning DC

Event Planning DC is a luxury wedding planner serving Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia and any imaginable desination. The team combines 20 years of event planning expertise planning, designing and managing signature events. We provide full event planning and design, partial event planning, month-of (day-of) event coordination, event styling/design, destination wedding planning and styling/decorating services. Event Planning DC also works closely with local and national vendors to provide additional services to help make your event spectacular.

Event Planning DC wants to make your wedding day as chaos-free as possible. That is why we offer a variety of options...

• Full Planning and Design

Event Planning DC 3
Event Planning DC 4
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/05/2019

Michele goes above and beyond!

I hired Michele as a month of coordinator about a year out from my wedding. She was involved in the process starting then - which is not something I expected when just hiring a month of. She even attended our tasting with us. Michele made sure the month of that everything was taken care of, and that all emails came to her to lower any of my stress. You definitely feel/know she has your back. Michele and Carlye handled everything behind the scenes on the day of the wedding seamlessly. They even walked my dog for me towards the end of the evening :)! I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Donna Belser · Married on 09/14/2019

Event Planning DC

Michele and Debby helped us with a wedding at our home in Bethesda This involved incredible logistical and space planning expertise, well beyond what we understood would be necessary to pull this off -- all the way from hiring a golf cart and valet to handle parking on a narrow cul de sac and a two level clear ceiling tent to cover our deck and getting a beautiful tipi built to serve as a chuppah in our back yard. The wedding was simply beautiful. The flowers were gorgeous and they created an intimate and elegant atmosphere. There were so many details to keep track of and an exhausting amount of support during the wedding. Michele and Debby went way above and beyond the engagement for the month before the wedding. They are the best!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey Lamb · Married on 09/01/2019

So glad I had Michele Day of

I am an event planner and find it HARD to give up control, but I had full trust in Michele to hand off everything on the day of my wedding and be able to enjoy myself. It was great to have an option for month out / day of, rather than the full package. Michele went out of her way to make sure I was happy with every detail and helped me work through all my questions and logistical stress

Sent on 09/10/2019

Event Planning DC FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 175.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters
    AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters Wedding Rentals

We've had the opportunity to work with We Plan - You Party providing air conditioners for a barn wedding and heaters for a tented corporate event and they were easy to work with at both events! Organized and creative...their team is on task and gets it done. We look forward to working with this talented crew again!

• Washington Washington, District of Columbia, 20001 See on map