Event Planning DC

Washington, District of Columbia View map

Event Planning DC is a luxury wedding planner serving Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia and any imaginable desination. The team combines 20 years of event planning expertise planning, designing and managing signature events. We provide full event planning and design, partial event planning, month-of (day-of) event coordination, event styling/design, destination wedding planning and styling/decorating services. Event Planning DC also works closely with local and national vendors to provide additional services to help make your event spectacular.

Event Planning DC wants to make your wedding day as chaos-free as possible. That is why we offer a variety of options...

• Full Planning and Design

• Pre-Wedding Luncheon
  • After Party
  • Farewell Brunch
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Marisa
    Marisa L. Married on 01/04/2022

Life Savor!!

I have no idea how I would have survived the last 2 years without Michele. I spent a year and a half planning my dream wedding with Michele. Then, a month before the date, the world shut down. We were completely devastated and we had no idea how to navigate our wedding being canceled 30 days out due to a PANDEMIC. Over FaceTime, and during a nation wide lockdown, Michele calmed me down, cancelled, rescheduled, adjusted, and replanned our entire wedding in a matter of 48 hours.

Since then, we have successfully pulled off a micro- wedding, moved and rescheduled the celebration THREE times all because of Michele. Without her I think we would have just given up and had a courthouse wedding.

Never once did Michele panic, or say "no you're going to have to let that go". She was always in my corner, advocating for me, and ensuring that all of my wedding dreams were safe.

Our next (and hopefully final) date is next Spring, and there isn't a doubt that Michele will make it spectacular.

• Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing service for our intimate wedding

We hired Event Planning DC for our wedding day-of coordinator after hearing rave reviews from a friend. Like many, we had to postpone our wedding twice this year and finally decided to host a micro-wedding last minute for our family and hold off until 2021 for our large wedding. Michele stayed in touch with us throughout this crazy year discussing options and helping us make difficult decisions. We decided to use Event Planning DC for both our intimate wedding this year in addition to our wedding next year. Michele and Carly did an amazing job to say the least! They were extremely tentative, organized and decorated the room so beautifully! I cannot thank them enough for making my vision come alive and taking the stress of coordinating everything off of me. I am looking forward to working with them again for our wedding next year and future events. I highly recommend Event Planning DC!
    Maria L. Married on 04/25/2020

Planning a COVID Wedding

Michele is the best! She would have to be to be able to guide us through a COVID wedding. My daughter was supposed to get married April 25th, 2020. Invitations had gone out, deposits paid and we were ready for the big day when the bottom fell out in March - LOCK DOWN. Michele jumped in and basically had to redesign the whole wedding soup to nuts. She managed to lock in an alternate date, find a new photographer, work with the caterer and hotel to reschedule everything. We have had to postpone twice and honestly I would have had a heart attack by now if Michele hadn't been there to always say "its ok, we can work with this". Michele really listens, has an endless list of vendors and is a veteran at handling all the bumps you may encounter planning a wedding. Especially the heightened emotions that come out in planning any wedding. Even a COVID wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Caroline & Dylan
    79 photos · 10/12/2019

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters Wedding Rentals

We've had the opportunity to work with We Plan - You Party providing air conditioners for a barn wedding and heaters for a tented corporate event and they were easy to work with at both events! Organized and creative...their team is on task and gets it done. We look forward to working with this talented crew again!

Washington Washington, District of Columbia, 20001
3019722720
Location of (Event Planning DC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding