About Event & Media Technologies

We understand how difficult it is to choose the right lighting and audio-visual partner for your wedding. You are looking for an established company of individuals, who listen and understand your unique personality. Event & Media Tech has been proudly creating lasting impressions in the greater Washington, DC area for the last five years. We know you have options and encourage healthy research, however we have grown steadily over the last half decade by exceeding the expectations of you and your guests. Our team is so confident in our customer service and experience we will honor a 100% satisfaction guarantee on any services we provide. We offer a breadth of services that can be packaged for greater value and always work within YOUR budget to create a fabulous evening.

- Uplighting, monograms, string-lighting, dance floor lighting, atmospheric effects.

- Ceremony, band or DJ sound systems, wireless announcements microphones.

- Large video projection, HD TV's, video recording.

- And many more!

Event Design (1)
Setup (1)
Backdrops (1)
Signage (1)

Event Media Tech did the lighting and draping for my wedding reception at The National Museum of Women in the Arts. I worked specifically with Jonah, who went above and beyond to make this the most awesome scene I could imagine. He listened to everything I wanted, and helped me expand my vision and scope in to a technical dreamscape. His crew were like ninjas on the day of the wedding, they had everything perfect WELL before show time, allowing my husband and I to take a peek in before all of the guests arrived. I can not describe to you the amazing feeling I had walking in to that scene!
Throughout the reception, many many many guests commented and complimented the lighting. Who does that? No one EVER thinks about the lighting during a reception, but the lighting really was a BIG part of it! If you're questioning whether or not to do pin spot lighting on your tables, DO IT. My photographs pop because of it, and guests will thank you for being able to see their dinner.
Jonah was always on top of responding to emails, texts, and calls. He worked with me to create MY vision, just the best version of it. He went above and beyond just lighting to provide the drapery for the reception as well. He was always on time to meetings, super nice, and extremely knowledgeable.
I used to work in event planning in the DC area, and EMT was always my favorite lighting company to work with, but when they knocked MY OWN wedding out of the park, that was just the icing on the cake!
Thank you Event Media Tech and Jonah for the awesome addition to our wedding day!

Profile Picture Kate, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Astounding. Savvy. Service-oriented. Hard workers with a team of professionals is what it takes. All through the booking, the team was supportive and budget concsious. Time constraints and space challenges were greeted eagerly and solved quickly. So many vendors act like it's a job, E&MT outshines them all, high key recommend!

Profile Picture Robert, 2/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Backdrops, Signage, Clean Up, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Setup, Accent, Audiovisuals, Dance Floor, Hanging Decor, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash

Event & Media Technologies Pricing