Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Event Envy

Exquisite wedding decor, specializing in stage decor, draping, centerpieces, and room lighting.

Event Envy is a Washington, D.C. based decoration company specializing in custom decorations for engagements, weddings, corporate events, etc. We offer South Asian / Desi wedding stages, centerpieces, fabric draping (room and head table backdrops), up-lighting, furniture rental, canopies, chuppahs, mandaps, and more. Our mission is to create one of a kind designs that embodies the aspirations of our client with the ingenuity of our designs. We measure ourselves on the satisfaction and happiness of our clients and take pride in our inventiveness, exclusivity, and our compulsiveness with perfection.

Categories: Wedding Decor & Lighting

Lanterns (2)
Wall Wash (2)
Event Planning (1)
Signage (1)

Mehdi was absolutely awesome from day 1. I was on a tight budget for my reception stage and had no idea how much a decent but low priced stage would even cost me. He was super nice about it from the first messages we had going back and forth explaining how much the lowest cost stage would be and what they would look like and asked me to send him pictures of a stage I was expecting and worked with me to make my dream stage into reality but still staying within my budget. He worked with me to make sure I loved my stage colors and even though I contacted him pretty last minute to meet me at the venue so he could plan the stage placement, he made sure to be there with no fuss at all. And on the day of my reception, there were absolutely no issues. He and his team came to the venue and set up and after the reception was over, they came and disassembled the stage decor. I never got any complaints from him, his team, my venue, or anyone. Everything went smooth sailing. Exactly what a bride needs to make such a stressful time much less stressful! And the best part is, the guests and I loved the stage. The pictures came out absolutely lovely. I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Farah, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Amina was amazing! She listened to my vision and made it come to reality and went above and beyond my expectations! She was extremely responsive, friendly, professional, and made sure I was happy. I would definitely recommend Event Envy to anyone planning an event!

Profile Picture Alisha, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Mehdi and the whole Event Envy team was an absolute pleasure to work with. Before the events, they were very clear on the timeline. They also confirmed the choice of colors and were able to guide us on what may look good.

On the day of the events, they brought and setup everything as planned, without a single hitch. No one had to remind them of anything or follow up. They were on time and efficient.

It was an absolutely relief to work with a vendor who truly helped us out during our event, without causing any last minute issues.

The decorations were stunning!! We are still getting amazing feedback on it from our guests!

I wish Event Envy provided more services than just decorations. We will work with Mehdi and the rest of the Event Envy team every chance we get!

You guys rock! :) :) :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shobana, 4/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Drapery, Event Design, Setup, Accent, Chandeliers, Lanterns, String, Wall Wash, Backdrops, Vases

Event Envy Pricing