Event Envy

Reston, Reston, VA 20190 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Event Envy

Event Envy is a lighting and decor business in Reston, Virginia. They specialize in South Asian, desi, and Middle Eastern decor. They serve all of Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C. Event Envy's website lists some of their decor options, but for full inventory you can work with one of their trained designers to find custom pieces.

Event Envy offers event design, delivery, and set up. Their designers help you choose stunning decor that coordinate with your wedding theme, style and colors. They offer a range of different lighting such as accent, lanterns, uplighting, chandeliers, string, wall, wash and more. Event Envy has a large inventory that includes stage decorations, ceremony mandaps, backdrops, decor for mehndi and sangeet parties, centerpieces, chair covers, and more.

Purple themed

Event Envy 6
Event Envy 7
  • F

Farah · Married on 08/04/2018

Mehdi was absolutely awesome from day 1. I was on a tight budget for my reception stage and had no idea how much a decent but low priced stage would even cost me. He was super nice about it from the first messages we had going back and forth explaining how much the lowest cost stage would be and what they would look like and asked me to send him pictures of a stage I was expecting and worked with me to make my dream stage into reality but still staying within my budget. He worked with me to make sure I loved my stage colors and even though I contacted him pretty last minute to meet me at the venue so he could plan the stage placement, he made sure to be there with no fuss at all. And on the day of my reception, there were absolutely no issues. He and his team came to the venue and set up and after the reception was over, they came and disassembled the stage decor. I never got any complaints from him, his team, my venue, or anyone. Everything went smooth sailing. Exactly what a bride needs to make such a stressful time much less stressful! And the best part is, the guests and I loved the stage. The pictures came out absolutely lovely. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Alisha · Married on 07/28/2018

Amina was amazing! She listened to my vision and made it come to reality and went above and beyond my expectations! She was extremely responsive, friendly, professional, and made sure I was happy. I would definitely recommend Event Envy to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Event Envy FAQ

• Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Clean Up, Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Lanterns, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Chandeliers, Clean Up, Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Lanterns, Outdoor, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Chandeliers, Lanterns, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Signage, Vases