Event Envy Reviews

Event Envy 7
  • Z

Zainab · Married on 07/06/2019

Phenomenal.

If you are looking for a wedding/stage decorator, seriously look no further! Mehdi and his team were very flexible, responsive, and worked within our budget. I had a very specific, intricate vision for my stage decor and their team did a phenomenal job bringing my vision to life. I really loved their work and got a ton of compliments about the stage decor. Wedding planning is stressful, so having a team that you can trust 100% is very important.

So, to the stressed out bride-to-be reading this review, congrats on finding an amazing decorating team - they will not disappoint!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Anika · Married on 06/23/2019

Event envy

Event envy was the best vendor I’ve ever worked with! Amina was very professional, sweet, responsive, and budget friendly! Their work was phenomenal. Amina did two of our stages- for the mehendi and almost reception- both were beautiful and her and Mehdi worked with our budget! We really wanted our mehendi stage done for a Saturday and they were busy because of a another wedding that got booked before I booked- so event envy worked with me and came a few days before to set up my stage! They bent over backwards for us! Despite both having other full time jobs- they still kept in contact with us and were very prompt to reply with any questions we had and also to assure us throughout the process. Flawless work done by them for an amazing price.

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Event Envy 8

Anu Sharma · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Mehdi and Amina have been nothing but an absolute delight to work with. We absolutely loved the stage decoration for each event and hope to use their services again in the future. They understood what we were wanted and added their personal touch to make it look even more spectacular. Their work is impeccable. Thank you for being a part of my special day and being so patient throughout as we tried to solidify details.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Event Envy's reply:

Hi Anu! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! It was our pleasure to take part in your wedding :)
    - Mehdi & Amina

Nabila Ahsan · Married on 12/30/2018

Very Professional and Dedicated!

They offer the best price in the DMV area. Very reliable. You can get your furniture at the time you want. In fact, they even cover you in short notice. On the day of my reception, we didn’t realize that we needed an additional carpeting for the stage. My brother, who was designing the stage, communicated that with them. The owner, Mehdi, brought that carpet over himself all the way to Frederick. The company is very reliable and I recommend you to choose them for your events.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • F

Farah · Married on 08/04/2018

Mehdi was absolutely awesome from day 1. I was on a tight budget for my reception stage and had no idea how much a decent but low priced stage would even cost me. He was super nice about it from the first messages we had going back and forth explaining how much the lowest cost stage would be and what they would look like and asked me to send him pictures of a stage I was expecting and worked with me to make my dream stage into reality but still staying within my budget. He worked with me to make sure I loved my stage colors and even though I contacted him pretty last minute to meet me at the venue so he could plan the stage placement, he made sure to be there with no fuss at all. And on the day of my reception, there were absolutely no issues. He and his team came to the venue and set up and after the reception was over, they came and disassembled the stage decor. I never got any complaints from him, his team, my venue, or anyone. Everything went smooth sailing. Exactly what a bride needs to make such a stressful time much less stressful! And the best part is, the guests and I loved the stage. The pictures came out absolutely lovely. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Alisha · Married on 07/28/2018

Amina was amazing! She listened to my vision and made it come to reality and went above and beyond my expectations! She was extremely responsive, friendly, professional, and made sure I was happy. I would definitely recommend Event Envy to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Shobana · Married on 04/27/2018

Mehdi and the whole Event Envy team was an absolute pleasure to work with. Before the events, they were very clear on the timeline. They also confirmed the choice of colors and were able to guide us on what may look good.

On the day of the events, they brought and setup everything as planned, without a single hitch. No one had to remind them of anything or follow up. They were on time and efficient.

It was an absolutely relief to work with a vendor who truly helped us out during our event, without causing any last minute issues.

The decorations were stunning!! We are still getting amazing feedback on it from our guests!

I wish Event Envy provided more services than just decorations. We will work with Mehdi and the rest of the Event Envy team every chance we get!

You guys rock! :) :) :)

Sent on 05/01/2018

Event Envy's reply:

Shobana, a belated thank you for the kind review. Very much appreciated for you taking the time!! Hope you and Brian are doing great! - Mehdi

Divya · Married on 11/11/2017

Mehdi and his team were phenomenal to say the least! They were extremely responsive, and on top of everything for the duration of our planning from the beginning. Mehdi continuously brought new ideas, and worked with ours to make sure that everything came together beautifully. He stayed within our budget and delivered a truly perfect and elegant decor that was exactly what we had envisioned. We are so thankful to have worked with Event Envy, and are still receiving compliments about the decor a month after our wedding! ;) Thank you Mehdi, and Event Envy for giving Ricky and I the wedding decor of our dreams!!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Tashnima · Married on 10/07/2017

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED WORKING WITH MEHDI AND HIS COMPANY! PHENOMENAL GUY AND PHENOMENAL WORK UNDER SHORT NOTICE! He is super nice to work with and I definitely would recommend him as his work is worth the price (really reasonable) - I would say that if you trust Mehdi, you're gonna be in good hands for sure.

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Event Envy 9

Event Envy's reply:

It was a short notice but you were so easy and pleasant to work with! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this nice review!

Adi · Married on 06/17/2017

Fantastic work! We had a great experience working with Mehdi and recommend Event Envy to anyone who is looking for someone who shows geniune interest in making sure you have the wedding you want! Thank you again! -Adi and Sam

Sent on 07/09/2017

Shivan · Married on 04/01/2017

Such an amazing wedding decorator! I loved how my stage and sweetheart table turned out. It was even better than I imagined it to be. Mehdi did such an amazing job, I was ecstatic when I saw it. I received so many compliments on how beautiful it was.

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Event Envy 10

Alaa · Married on 12/24/2016

Mehdi of Event Envy was really awesome to work with-- I couldnt have worked with a better design team. I had a very short planning time of less than 2 months but Event Envy made it possible for us to have the design we dreamed of with reasonable pricing. The venue in which the ceremony was held made things a bit difficult in terms of the type of insurance the designer had to have (as well as other unusual requirements), but Mehdi looked into it and got the requirements in quickly. The event envy team was also always timely and easy to reach via phone or email. This team helped make my wedding prep a LOT less stressful and I am so grateful for their honest and meticulous work in making my wedding design as beautiful as I wished for it to be. I just wish I left this review earlier because this team deserves the best!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Event Envy's reply:

Alaa, I appreciate the nice review you left. We enjoyed doing your stage. Your family was so sweet and kind, in particular your dad. Hope all is well! -Mehdi

Kinjal · Married on 11/25/2016

They maybe a small company but they can do big things. Not only did we love them, our parents loved them. Its been about 6 days post wedding and we still receive compliments on the decor. Event envy are professional and fun. Mehdi responded to our calls, texts, and emails immediately. They were able to create what we wanted for all 3 of events for our gujju wedding. Ontop of that they stayed within our budget. We highly recommend them not only for their amazing decor but also their awesome friendly services

Sent on 12/01/2016

Event Envy's reply:

Thank you for the compliments Kinjal! And thank you for being such an easy going and organized bride ;) Your BIG wedding was a lot of work but honestly we really enjoyed it. Oh, and last but not least, thanks for letting us partake!!

Timmira · Married on 09/24/2016

Mehdi is wonderful. Everyone was wonderful. I am blessed to have found such an amazing company that made every detail we had in mind come to reality. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so very much and my recommendation would always be for you guys. AMAZING

Sent on 11/04/2016

Event Envy's reply:

Thank you Timmira. You were pretty awesome yourself. Hope our paths cross again in the near future!

Shobana · Married on 08/27/2016

SIT DOWN. LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS WEDDING DECOR COMANY! Want someone with classy, elegant tastes and who works with any budget? Someone who listens to your needs and incorporates every bit of it into your dream wedding? Read on to find out our story...

Ours was an Indian wedding.Amina Jaladi and her husband were the best! She was god-sent, we had only 15 days to go for the wedding and she exceeded my expectations! I was looking for someone who had elegant tastes as well as worked within our budget. The venue was at Crowne Plaza, Herndon. She was so easy to work with, was always on time.

We previously paid money to a strong headed and arrogant Indian wedding decorator in Ashburn whose tastes were way too different from ours(read cheap) and also refused to work in our budget despite saying otherwise.So decided to let her go. It was then that we understood that these kind of people can cause trouble till the D-day.

We found event envy via google ,called Amina and she came to meet us at a nearby Starbucks the very same day! Loved her attitude and her energy. We 100% trusted her to show up and do her magic, man she didn't disappoint us a bit. She had some interesting suggestions and gave us some extra decor for free even!We have attached some pics for you to see.
    Love from Shobana and Revanth!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Event Envy 16
    Event Envy 17
    Event Envy 18

Vishal · Married on 08/20/2016

It was a joy to work with Event Envy throughout the entire process! Mehdi and his team are amazing. The wedding mandap (stage) was perfect and we got so many compliments from our guests! The stage looked elegant and one could admire all the attention to details. Mehdi was timely with responding to our enquiries, gave lot of inputs on overall decor theme, floral arrangement ideas and incorporated all our suggestions. Ours was an outdoor wedding and were concerned about a possibility of rain on the wedding day but Mehdi had a backup plan for indoor stage and that made us feel at ease. Thank you for making our dream wedding come true !!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Event Envy's reply:

Thank you sir. Best of luck!!

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

We hired Event Envy to provide drapes for our reception and could not be happier with the service they provided! First of all, don't be put off by the fact that they specialize in South Asian weddings, they did a wonderful job at our Chinese restaurant venue. We hired them to provide simple white drapes and they made things look amazing! Really elevated the venue! Event Envy even put in extra effort into visiting the venue a couple days prior to our wedding to ensure they had everything ready to go day of. On our wedding day, they arrived very early and worked well with the venue managers which took a load of stress off of us. They were very attentive to every detail as they steamed out any wrinkles and ensured the drapes flowed perfectly. Email communication was quick, friendly, and clear! Don't hesitate to hire them for your draping needs! Thanks Event Envy!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Event Envy's reply:

Emily, thank you for allowing us to have a role in your big day! Even though we didn't get the chance to meet in person I can sense you and Albert are a very nice and sweet couple. Congratulations and thank you for the great review!
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 08/13/2016

I would highly recommend Event Envy if you would like your wedding venue to look like a fairytale! I ordered chair covers/bands, pipe and drape and blue uplighting to go behind the sweetheart table (we wanted to hide a few partitions that jutted out from the ballroom wall). It looked phenomenal! Event Envy even did the entire set up and breakdown for us. They really took care of us from start to finish. I worked with Mehdi, who was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire experience. He even followed up after the event to see how it went and to let me know that he would be crediting back the difference since we ended up requesting less chair covers than we had originally anticipated. Their prices are very reasonable as well! I would definitely recommend Event Envy. They are true magicians in the art of transforming a venue. Thank you so much for everything you all did to make our day extra special! :)

Sent on 08/21/2016

Event Envy's reply:

Mary, thank you for the awesome review! Everyone at the venue spoke very highly of you and we were happy we were able to contribute to your big day :) Best of everything to you guys and congratulations again!

Extremely satisified client, the design was all I could have asked for. Worked with me every step of the way and gave very good feedback for a goregeous end result!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Event Envy's reply:

Thank you Maheen for the nice review! Best of luck to you now and in future!

Afrin · Married on 07/08/2016

Mehdi is simply awesome and he and his team's work is outstanding! I couldn't ask for anything better. He treats his clients so well and takes care of them. He made my imagination come true! I didn't have to worry about anything at all! Me and my family are very impressed and can't wait to work with him in future. Mehdi is the best! May ALLAH always bless him.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Event Envy's reply:

Best of luck to you Afrin! I really enjoyed working with you and I truly enjoyed our consultations. Thank you for always coming so prepared! Made my job a whole lot easier :)

sakima · Married on 05/21/2016

Late in my wedding planning, I reached out to Event Envy and they were able to provide their service and were great in doing so. Very thorough and responsiveness they are.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Event Envy's reply:

Thank you Sakima for the kind words!

Beenish · Married on 04/30/2016

Event Envy exceeded my expectations! Their price range was affordable and fit exactly into my budget. They responded back to me in a timely manner and worked with me to fit my needs. The sofa I rented from them was beautiful and they were very flexible with me for pickup and drop off timings. I was so pleased with the professionalism and will definitely be renting from them again for my future events!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Event Envy's reply:

Beenish, thank you for taking time to leave us this nice review!

Sukriti · Married on 04/22/2016

Mehdi was an absolute pleasure to work with. From our very first meeting, Mehdi was dedicated and attentive to our ideas and the vision we had for our wedding. We had an Indian ceremony and reception (at a winery on a hill in Virginia) , and wanted a more rustic and minimalistic decor. Mehdi was outstanding, and helped us stay within our budget too! We had to move our ceremony indoors due to rain, and Mehdi, along with his team, personally installed our mandap in the reception area and ensured it was perfectly centered and decorated in our inside space. He added his own touches like fresh flowers and garlands, and used all of our own decor we had left him (in the holding area at the venue), with everything tying together and coordinating perfectly. He was great about recommending decor ideas to us at times when we were a little clueless or didn't have the eye for what might look nice. Finally - he worked with the pre-existing decor of the venue to create unique wedding decor that suited us well and brought out the natural beauty of our venue. Thank you Mehdi

Sent on 04/25/2016

Sukriti,
    Thank you so very much for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure for us to decorate for your wedding and it is always more memorable, satisfying, and meaningful to work for a couple you genuinely like. I found both you and Sachin very kind, professional, educated, organized, and enthusiastic. Wish you guys best of health and happiness. And don't be strangers. You guys know how to reach me for a cup of coffee or tea ;) -Best, Mehdi
  • F

Fatima · Married on 03/20/2016

It was great working with event envy for our reception lighting & decor. We just had to express our ideas to them once and they elaborated our idea by providing us with drawings, images - which makes it so much easier to visualize. They can basically do any design of stage and can make your venue look beautiful - all venue are more or less look a likes but it's the decor that makes so much of difference and it makes you feel great when the guests praise the gorgeous decor!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Event Envy's reply:

A little belated in my response, but nevertheless I wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. You and Aman were a pleasure to work with!

Verlyn · Married on 01/09/2016

I hired Mehdi at the last minute to provide up lights for my daughter's wedding and his service was exceptional. He went above and beyond what any other vendor would have done and his price was very fair. He also worked very well with the other vendors and the wedding coordinator.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Event Envy's reply:

Verlyn, thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to leave us this nice review. We don't take these compliments for granted and are very appreciative of it and your support. Last but not least, thank you for allowing us to have a role in your daughter's wedding. Hope you all had a wonderful night.