PO Box 31732, Houston, TX 77231 Map · Phone number

About Event Identity, LLC

Our conscientious coordinators/planners take care, concern, and passion to serve others to a higher level of expectation. We pride ourselves in creating bespoke events while incorporating the unique history and interests of each client. Be prepared to leave the details to Event Identity.

870adccd4eac3d33 1528003192 ff06cbef725a7b7c 1528003191 02c5e49496d72da0 152800
Wedding couple
870adccd4eac3d33 1528003192 ff06cbef725a7b7c 1528003191 02c5e49496d72da0 152800

10 Reviews for Event Identity, LLC

Colleen · Married on 10/21/2017

When deciding upon my wedding vendors, Krista with Event Identity was an easy choice for me. My sister had used her as a coordinator a couple years ago, and I saw first hand how Krista perfectly orchestrates her role. Not only is Krista organized, experienced and detail orientated which is crucial for her job but she is extremely friendly, kind and emphatic. Krista made sure that both the bride and groom’s needs were met on the wedding day and created an almost stress free day for us. Several of the attendees at my wedding, also commented how pleasant Krista was and were impressed my her work. I highly recommend Event Identity for anyone looking for a coordinator.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Morgan · Married on 12/12/2015

If you need a "day of" coordinator, look no further. Krista is organized, detail-oriented, and made sure that EVERYTHING was taken care of. There were so many things my mom and I would have missed if it weren't for Krista's expertise and attention to detail. She was the woman behind the party of a lifetime. She was reasonably priced, but honestly, what she did for us was PRICELESS.

Sent on 12/18/2015

There aren't enough stars to give Krista and her team at Event Identity.

Prior to meeting Krista, we already had our venue, band, and photographer selected so we knew we didn't need a full planner however we were told by all our newly married friends that we would want to get a "day of" planner. My husband and I initially met Krista at a Houston Wedding Expo and after talking to her for a few minutes we immediately knew that we wanted to work with her. She was upbeat, professional, and optimistic and seemed to really understand our vision.

During the wedding planning process my husband and I were living in Dallas while trying to plan our wedding in Houston. Although we had a lot of our vendors already selected, I still would email Krista and ask for her opinion about possible florists, hair/makeup artists, etc and even though we hired her for day-of services she still would always respond to my emails with her opinions and suggestions.

Krista was so organized and during our ceremony rehearsal the day before the wedding she was able to keep everyone focused. I was so impressed with the rehearsal kits she created and passed out to the wedding party and all the post it notes she had set up so everyone would know where to stand and sit.

The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect. Krista and her team arrived right when she said she would. She was calm and very professional. I woke up the day of our wedding feeling 100% ready with zero stress and I completely attribute that to Krista. The set up of the ceremony room, cocktail hour and reception exceeded my expectations. Krista had a smile every time I saw which kept me very calm.
    I cannot even imagine our wedding without the assistance of Krista and the Even

Sent on 01/07/2015

Event Identity, LLC FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• MD Turner Photography
    MD Turner Photography Wedding Photographers

Event Identity is a top notch company! We had worked several weddings together and they always do an excellent job. In fact, the first wedding we ever did together, there was a major thunderstorm that knock out all the power at the reception location and Krista handled everything perfectly. The bride and groom and all their guests still had a wonderful candle lit evening and I was so impressed with how Event Identity handled it all.

• EB Inc Event
    EB Inc Event Wedding Rentals

We had the pleasure & privilege of working closely with Krista with Event Identity in preparation for the Bridal Extravaganza Show seminars that took place in the Couture Lounge. She is extremely organized, experienced, and knowledgeable of the wedding and special events industry!

• C. Baron Photography
    C. Baron Photography Wedding Photographers

We LOVE working with Krista and her team! We always know our Bride will be taken care of in the very best ways possible!

• PO Box 31732 Houston, 77231 See on map