Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

I can only hope that after we get to know you + the love of your life + your story, that we are match made in heaven. Our couples are unique and we work VERY hard to find them! We serve a very specific type of bride who recognizes that if she wants joyful, genuine portraits of herself & her new groom, then she needs more than just pretty pictures. She needs an incredible EXPERIENCE! The first step towards working with our team is determining if we are the perfect fit for you! We If we are, we will spoil you with a welcome gift, multiple sessions beforehand, introduce you to our team, and be your guiding hand from the time you book through the vows, and still connect after the honeymoon. Our wedding team and myself are not just going to be there to be the photographers, but find a connection because who else can tell your story better than those who are there to cheer you on, listen, and watch you two grow. It’s so important for me to explain how I view my relationship with my couples. It’s so important for me to explain how I view my relationship with my couples. I loved the images I created but I knew there was something missing. I started realizing that what I desired in my business, more than anything, was a personal connection to my couples. Everyone wants to be known, seen, loved and befriended. I don’t know if I’ve ever met a human being who didn’t appreciate someone caring about who they are, what they’re passionate about, etc. In the early years of my business, I committed to forming friendships with our clients and intentionally caring to get to know them. It changed everything. Having a heart for genuine friendships in our business has made our business so much more than how I pay the bills, it’s a huge part of our purpose in life. Not only is our friendship with our couples a gift to us, but it positively impacts our client’s wedding day experience. When you are getting ready the morning of your wedding day, it will be a relief to feel like a friend walks through those doors with a camera and not just a random hired vendor. Friendship breeds comfort and comfort leads to trust... and trust is something that EVERY bride needs to have in their relationship with their wedding photographer! We’re so excited to get to know you during your engagement session!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

• Dawn
    Dawn D. Married on 12/18/2021

Excellent Experience with Evalyn & Co

We contracted with Channa of Evalyn & Co. for our wedding as she came highly recommended by co-workers who had used her services for their own families' special events. Channa and her crew were top-notch! They were professional while still being warm and attentive. They took very good care of the wedding party, putting everyone at ease with their friendliness, helping with little details along the way and capturing precious moments on camera as the day progressed.

We were so pleased with the pictures we received. The digital shots were ready and available to us within a few days of the wedding! The artist's eye was evident in the photos that were taken. Channa and crew did an excellent job considering the lighting. We shot in daylight, at dusk, and indoors where some rooms were bright and full of light, and even in dim light for our Christmas wedding ceremony. She did a superb job capturing my groom and I on the city streets as well with Christmas lights in the background, at sunset, and on the waterfront which were our main areas of concern since the lighting in those situations is more challenging.

I highly recommend Evalyn & Co. She has developed a very good reputation and is able to deliver above and beyond expectations. She is creative, attentive, and fun! We are so blessed to have had Channa and crew as our photographers. They have earned a place in our hearts and we will continue to use Evalyn & Co for our future family events.

Thank you Channa!

The Lackeys
  • Maria
    Maria T. Married on 11/13/2021

Above and Beyond

Channa and the other photographers left us with the most breathtaking wedding photos, and I couldn't have asked for a kinder, more professional team! Even though they had less time to take pictures because of a scheduling mistake made by one of our other wedding vendors, Evalyn & Co. were still extremely flexible and accommodating, and they gave us our dream wedding photos!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jacob & Morgan
    60 photos · 07/04/2020

Deals

Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC 1
Discount
If you’re a 2022 Bride to be, you can save 25% off the Evalyn & Co. Wedding Experience Collection! Message us today to check our availability.

Pricing

Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC Price Rates

Biesemeyer Artistry Biesemeyer Artistry Wedding Photographers

Channa Brouk is an amazing Business Woman and inspires me to be more and to believe in myself by pushing her Business "Channa Brouk Photography" to the highest level of success. I've had the amazing opportunity to become part of Channa's Wedding Professional team for 2017 and I am so excited to see where the year takes us. Channa is a Wonderful Photographer and has a great eye for detail and angles and is always open to new things and is a very friendly and cheerful person to work with!

5937 Grayling View Court Eureka, MO, 63105

Always open
Location of (Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC)

Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC include in the starting price?

Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC include in their most popular wedding package?

Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC offer?

Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC offer?

Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC offer for wedding events?

Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC is recommended by 92% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in average response time, 5 in value, 4.9 in quality of service and 4.9 in professionalism.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC offer?

Evalyn & Co. Photography, LLC currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding