Looks By Lisa

Saint Louis, MO View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

My Team and I specialize in Airbrush Makeup and Hair Styling for your most perfect day. With over 1700 weddings and special events, we are willing to travel to you and can handle weddings of any size.

Natural, Radiant, Long Lasting, Timeless and never overdone, you will feel and look your best on your Wedding Day.

My team and I have trained with the National Team of Bobbi Brown, Givenchy, Armani, and I hold an Advanced Certification in Airbrush Makeup from Temptu Studios in Los Angeles and currently work for Charlotte Tilbury as an Artistry Trainer.

Let my team and I make you look and feel your very best on your Wedding Day. Visit our website, Instagram and FB for more details.

From simple to sophisticated, Looks by Lisa is there to make your wedding-day look pop for the cameras. Founder Lisa Lipsitz, who has decades of field experience, and her team can welcome you to their space or work on location. They offer services like:

• Textured styling
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush makeup and lashes.
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Stephanie Married on 05/01/2022

Amazing experience! I was flawless on my wedding day

I highly recommend Looks by Lisa. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding and she did not disappoint. Very knowledgeable in what products to use for your individual needs, honest about what to expect, listens and understands your personal vision, accommodating, friendly, and so extremely helpful. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup, my husband couldn’t keep his hands AND eyes off me, even my kids said I looked like a beautiful teenager! If I could use her as my personal makeup artist I would!
  • Abigail
    Abigail C. Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing – hire Lisa and her team.

Lisa and her team were amazing. A couple things that really stood out: 1) She has a team of people. We had 10 women that needed to have hair and makeup done by 1:30 pm (including me, the bride). Lisa came with 3 other professionals so we could start at 10 am instead of at the crack of dawn. This was much appreciated by all my bridesmaids. 2) Lisa and her team do a fantastic job of making you look like the best version of you. I wanted to look like myself on my wedding and felt they really got that and enhanced my natural features, rather than making me look like someone totally different. On top of all that they are organized, timely, great communicators, and listen to what you want. I loved working with Lisa and her team for my wedding!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Ashley & Bill
    93 photos · 09/01/2018

Pricing

The Rebel Wedding Planner The Rebel Wedding Planner Wedding Planners

I’ve done a few weddings with Lisa and have always had a fabulous experience! She’s very talented and professional – always making brides, bridesmaids, and moms look their best for an amazing day! I highly recommend her!

J. Pollack Photography J. Pollack Photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa is a consummate professional. She knows her products inside and out, and uses them to make the bride, her family, and the wedding party look their absolute best. She's among the best in town, and I can't recommend her work enough.

The Conservatory - Historic District The Conservatory - Historic District Historic Weddings

Lisa's work is so beautiful.

3010 Locust Street, Suite 102 Saint Louis, MO, 63103
3142291964
Location of (Looks By Lisa)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding